i can't find i job as medical assisntat help please

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 74)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Dayana

51 months ago

Ms. Linda, thank you for commenting to my comment. Why doe sit always feel like your the only one going through this, when infact there alot of people all around the world going through the same exact thing. It makes you feel alittle better knowing your not alone. I am just trying to stay positive and hope that soon the economy will get better and that all of us will finally get a job. Or at least a decent one. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ShellyRoach in Auburn, Maine

50 months ago

My father in law gave me some advice. Apply for jobs even if it is ot in the field you are trying to get into to hone my interviewing skills. This can help give more confidence when you finally get that interview you really want. So that you have that extra little bit of confidence that could mean they choose you over some one else even someone with more expirience. hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Neongirl in Belvidere, Illinois

50 months ago

Sherry Mickens in Columbus, Ohio said: Did you ever fine a job? I visited the school this past week and i was looking at ??? going to school for Medical Office Asstant. Is is difficult finding a job afterwards?

It is good advice, thank you. I found a job, but not in the medical field. I went to school again after Kaplan and became certified and licensed as a pharmacy tech, thinking it might help me get a job as an MA. I applied to many, many, places as a pharmacy tech and an MA and so far haven't been called for a single interview.

Neongirl in Belvidere, Illinois

50 months ago

Sherry Mickens in Columbus, Ohio said: i visited the Kaplain College this past week. I was considering (maybe) going to Kaplain for Medical Office Assistant. Was it a good program and is it hard to fine work afterwards. I need to check the cost of this 9 month program. Do you have a rough draft of how much it cost?

I paid roughly 16,000$ for the 9 month MA program.......wish I still had that money LOL.

Linda S.

50 months ago

Just an fyi, I get email job postings from Kaiser Permanante for MA positions all the time (jobs are in Portland, OR area) The thing is, I've applied to several and was never contacted. I'm sure it's because I have no previous experience and there lies the problem with all of us new MA's.

Lauren J in Fallbrook, California

50 months ago

I too am having the same problem. I went to school and got my BA in 2008. The economy has been terrible and I never found full time work. I am now finishing medical assisting school (both clinical and admin) and can't get work. I have 5 years of admin experience, worked in a bank, etc. and can't find work. I went to an adult school so it was not too expensive, but I don't know what to do. Help! I am considering going to LVN school, but all the ones in my area have long wait lists, and to get in and do everything would take 4-6 years with wait list, pre-reqs, classes, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda S.

50 months ago

I know here in Portland OR, LVN's or LPN's are only employed in nursing homes/senior assisted living places. Not sure how it is in other states. Here, hospitals only hire RN's. Dr's offices either have RN's or MA's or both. I was considering practical nursing until I found that out.

ShellyRoach in Lewiston, Maine

50 months ago

try indeed.com I get at least 20 postings a day for jobs in the medical field and for MA positions it is simple and easy to use. I have had in the past month over 200 job postings and I have had several interviews. I still have the problem of being fresh out of school and trying to compete but it at least gives you more oppertunity to get out there to compete.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ShellyRoach in Lewiston, Maine

50 months ago

hang in there it takes some time to get recognized by employers when you are fresh out of school. If you are a certified Pharm tech go talk to your Pharmacist. Get to know him or her. Let them know you are looking for work etc. Networking can be a great way to find job. Try just dropping into local and not local pharmacies and just dropping off your resume. Sometimes going fishing can help get the job you want.

donzelwilliams in Ypsilanti, Michigan

50 months ago

jessi in providence/pawtucket, Rhode Island said: i have just recently graduated as a medical assistant a few months ago i can't find a job they always want medical assistants with experience i only have my externship experiece iam very upset because they dont give the opportunity to do the job only because i dont have experience i need to work asap because i want to continue with my education i need to paid my loans back if anyone know of a medical assistant/receptionist position please let me know

I know what you mean i graduated in setptember of 2010 and still havent found a job yet.. and yes most places are looking for people with experience.. but check this out. you may have to get a job out side of the field and do some hours volumteering. that helps keep the mind fresh and the skills tight.. also im now studying to get my CMA/RMA soon that will help as well. at the same time im planning to go back to school to get PCT patient care tech.. so as peopl keep telling me happy hunting. something will come around soon

jen in Sheffield Lake, Ohio

50 months ago

I GRADUATED FROM MEDICAL SCHOOL IN JUNE OF 2010 . I GET HIRED AFTER MY INTERSHIP AND ONLY WORK FOR 3 MONTHS I HAVE A CO WORKER FROM HELL AND VOLUNTARY QIET , NOW I WANT TO WORK AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND MOST PLACES ASK FOR 1 TO 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE . I HAVE APPLY TO SEVERAL PLACES AND HAVE BEEN TURN DOWN DUE TO LACK OF EXPERIENCE . ANY HINTS PLEASE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MA in Glendale, Arizona

50 months ago

Is there anyone hiring for a Medical Assistant? This is sad because I've been looking for a real full time job in the back office. It turns out that there's no job out there, so scary.

S.R.C.H. in North Las Vegas, Nevada

49 months ago

Dayana said: Why does it feel like your th eonly person in the world going through this, then you post this online, and see your not the only one..I am not saying I am happy to hear people going through this samething, by all means I wish you and everyone best of luck. But it makes me feel alittle better knowing I am not the only person going through this.

Are you still looking for a Job..

Anais Fuentes in Sioux City, Iowa

49 months ago

Hello my name is Anais Fuentes I am currently looking for a job as a Medical Assistant I graduated this last March 2011 from Kaplan University in cedar rapids,IA. I am having trouble finding a job they ask for experience and the only experience I have is my externship it is really frustating me bacause how can we get experience if they don't give as a chance... please give me a chance I am a really hardworking person and also a team worker who is flexible thanks I will like to here from you..

email: anais1538@hotmail.com

Tamika in Baltimore, Maryland

49 months ago

I'm a home care provider and a medical assistant.Maryland. I make 13.00hr to 15.00hr depending on the nature of the clients needs as a caregiver. I plan to go back to school to obtain a degree and not do any more quick carrer trainings. I rather do it the right way. I went to school for medical assistant for a year, I felt like it was a waste of time, you learn a lot more than you really need to know at the school; I went to Medix Towson. I think the program is too long to for what you get in the end(Program Completion Certificate ).That’s it; you still have to take other exams RMA,CMA etc, before the big hospitals and clinics will even want to touch you. Medical offices over work you and underpay you, I work in internal medicine giving meds ,injections, filing scheduling appointments, bone scans, EKGS, sent out labs, wrote prescriptions ,answer phones front and back office and more for 10.00hr. At the end of the day I was beat. I did not mine the work because I like to stay busy. Let me tell you it felt like modern day slavery. 10.00hr is not bad for a start but with all those duties not worth it. I think your pay should reflect your duties 10.00hr may be good for obgyn or family practice but not internal medicine.

Dayana

49 months ago

Linda S. said: Just an fyi, I get email job postings from Kaiser Permanante for MA positions all the time (jobs are in Portland, OR area) The thing is, I've applied to several and was never contacted. I'm sure it's because I have no previous experience and there lies the problem with all of us new MA's.

Agreed with you! I am still outhere looking for a job since the last time I write you guys..I have had 2 interviews, one went good(I thought) But so far its been 4 weeks since then, and I havent been called. The lady even told me she would can incase I didnt get the job, just so I wouldent have to wait around. So idk. And the second was horrible. She made me feel useless. I was there on time and she didnt end up seeing me until 3o minutes later, came in rushing through. Asked me a bunch of questions I wasent prepared for, then went by saying that I had no exp. And that why I dodnt go on to study for an RN. Then she said she wasen't sure if I was going to get hired, since she had more interviews to do. There's my answer,lol. Thats my life! To finish things off I have to begin paying back my loans from this traiing in June, yet I got no job!

Dayana

49 months ago

S.R.C.H. in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: Are you still looking for a Job..

Yes, I am. You?

Matt, NCMA in Salt Lake City, Utah

49 months ago

Tamika in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'm a home care provider and a medical assistant.Maryland. I make 13.00hr to 15.00hr depending on the nature of the clients needs as a caregiver. I plan to go back to school to obtain a degree and not do any more quick carrer trainings. I rather do it the right way. I went to school for medical assistant for a year, I felt like it was a waste of time, you learn a lot more than you really need to know at the school; I went to Medix Towson. I think the program is too long to for what you get in the end(Program Completion Certificate ).That’s it; you still have to take other exams RMA,CMA etc, before the big hospitals and clinics will even want to touch you. Medical offices over work you and underpay you, I work in internal medicine giving meds ,injections, filing scheduling appointments, bone scans, EKGS, sent out labs, wrote prescriptions ,answer phones front and back office and more for 10.00hr. At the end of the day I was beat. I did not mine the work because I like to stay busy. Let me tell you it felt like modern day slavery. 10.00hr is not bad for a start but with all those duties not worth it. I think your pay should reflect your duties 10.00hr may be good for obgyn or family practice but not internal medicine.

Hello there, That's what Medical Assistants do! Jobs are hard to come by, and you should thankful that you have a great job.

miki in Bremerton, Washington

48 months ago

SearchForJobs in Dallas, TX, Texas said: I AM NEW TO HEALTHCARE, can someone tell me the chances of finding work or how they found work in Med. Assisting or as a CNA.. Also at the tech school that I think I can afford they do not offer loans for school costs. I am over 45 yrs, what areas will that hurt me? If there will be 12 people in our M A class next summer how many will get jobs soon after coming out of clinical work at tech school.
Please comment on any of these questions or send me a link that might be helpful.

This is June this August will make a year I have not found work. I am 52 have been told prime canidate no children at home mature life exsperience bla bla bla. I'm certified. I can't tell you in words how this makes me feel. I am so sad no one wants you fresh out of school they are wanting exsperience only. I highly advice don't go to medical assistant school if you want to be in the medicla field then go to nursing don't bother with Medical assistant schooling.I'm a good person no drugs no smoking no legal problems and I'm clean neat put together. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just don't know!

icelily20 in Brooklyn, New York

48 months ago

Maybe its better to become a cna? they are hiring them in hospitals right. I think Medical assistant do have more skills though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

thank you for your feed back. I had been thinking that maybe I should. It deeply saddens me to think as hard as I have worked in my studies that it was time spent for nothing it was worth nothing it was a waste I was 100% dedicated. I would of made a good assistant.

Linda S. in Portland, Oregon

48 months ago

Maybe when or if the economy gets better, the newly graduated MA's will find work. Right now, I am pursuing a job in another profession that I had previous worked in. I just wish I hadn't of spent 5K out of my own pocket at the local community college on the MA program, thinking it would be SO easy to find a job after I finished!

48 months ago

Like you I too am falling back on work I did for many years. Cosmetology. Sure am glad I kept my license up to date. Sure the economy is bad but I really don't think that is the reason for it being so difficult for us new MA's to find work its because these schools are pumping out to many MA's. We all believed we'd find work once we were out of school. after all we have all heard how the health field is growing. I don't know where.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda S. in Portland, Oregon

48 months ago

Yep, that is my "previous" profession, also - hairdressing. I am glad to have it to fall back on but I feel as though I am going backwards instead of forwards. I just wish I would have NOT gone through MA training because if I was lucky enough to find a job now I feel like I forgot a lot of the stuff I learned - I've finished the training one year ago this month. I almost feel like in most fields, you have to know somebody to get a job in this economy.

hud656 in Indianapolis, Indiana

48 months ago

I graduated MA in 2008 have 13 years experience in nursing field and it has taken another 5 months for me to find a job. I also feel that this whole MA thing is a scam, but for those of you having a hard time there is always nursing homes to get the experience you need to move in to a better job may not be exactly what you want but it is a job and they also offer tuition reimbursement. Hope this helps.

neongirl in Richmond, Indiana

48 months ago

hud656 in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I graduated MA in 2008 have 13 years experience in nursing field and it has taken another 5 months for me to find a job. I also feel that this whole MA thing is a scam, but for those of you having a hard time there is always nursing homes to get the experience you need to move in to a better job may not be exactly what you want but it is a job and they also offer tuition reimbursement. Hope this helps.

Are you a CNA too?

JAIME in Aurora, Colorado

48 months ago

I think these damn for profit schools are a total scam and should be closed down for good!! I've been a CMA since 2008 and still no luck...
I'm a C.N.A now and I am so glad I had that to fall back on because now I have a 30k debt from Westwood College! And they don't give a damn because they are still making money!!!

Legally Speaking in Glendale, Arizona

48 months ago

No discrimination, No Age limit, No experience! You may or may not be interested. But you need to get back with me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

I'm not a CNA but have been checking on it. I;m thinking it would be a good idea to get into it for exsperience hoping it will lead me into an MA position.

48 months ago

what?

Milly in Waterbury, Connecticut

47 months ago

jessi in providence/pawtucket, Rhode Island said: i have just recently graduated as a medical assistant a few months ago i can't find a job they always want medical assistants with experience i only have my externship experiece iam very upset because they dont give the opportunity to do the job only because i dont have experience i need to work asap because i want to continue with my education i need to paid my loans back if anyone know of a medical assistant/receptionist position please let me know

Is your resume written in the same manner as this post?

nursegirl

47 months ago

donzelwilliams in Ypsilanti, Michigan said: I know what you mean i graduated in setptember of 2010 and still havent found a job yet.. and yes most places are looking for people with experience.. but check this out. you may have to get a job out side of the field and do some hours volumteering. that helps keep the mind fresh and the skills tight.. also im now studying to get my CMA/RMA soon that will help as well. at the same time im planning to go back to school to get PCT patient care tech.. so as peopl keep telling me happy hunting. something will come around soon

Hello,
I am planning on going to school soon... Where did you take your classes and did you like the school you went to.... Any advice?

Dawn in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

Going to MA school was the WORST mistake of my life, I have 3 (COUNT 'EM THREE) years of experience, and I am certified, all I've ever been able to get is P/T jobs. I try to find full time now and there is nothing! NOT EVEN PART TIME! If you want to be a MA or just graduated, I suggest you switch careers!

Legalhelp in Glendale, Arizona

46 months ago

Dawn - just read your note. If you are having a hard time to find work - contact me after looking at this 24 minute webinar - www.ihelppeople.info

Mrs. Gates in Columbia, South Carolina

45 months ago

S.R.C.H. in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: Are you still looking for a Job..

I graduated August of 2010, I got certified recently after. I've been looking ever since. I just don't understand how they don't have programs or positions that are JUST for graduates. Because I've had many good interviews but when it came down to experience it was game over.

Legalhelp in Surprise, Arizona

45 months ago

Mrs. Gates in Columbia, South Carolina said: I graduated August of 2010, I got certified recently after. I've been looking ever since. I just don't understand how they don't have programs or positions that are JUST for graduates. Because I've had many good interviews but when it came down to experience it was game over.

Mrs. Gates,
Game just started and your in the right place at the right time! Email me at wchconsultants@cox.net

Bill

t in Newport News, Virginia

45 months ago

hello, I was just wondering if you tried a job search for entry level Medical Assistants, also you should try a military base if there is one near you call their human resoures and set up an open interview.

PvCra in Davenport, Iowa

44 months ago

I graduated from Hamilton Tech college with a CMA in February 2007. The program I went through was 7 months and Hamilton has a great reputation in my area. The program cost about $8,000. It is hard for me to believe that so many people are going to Kaplan and paying $35000 for an "associates" in medical assisting. Not sure how they are allowed to to this as ALL medical assistants regardless of how long they went to school or how much they paid are starting at the same LOW pay. Plus I don't understand why someone would pay that much to get an assoc in Medical assisting when you can get an assoc as an RN in our community college for $20,000 and start @ $24.hr. There are a few businesses around here that I know of are not even reviewing resumes from Kaplan students. It may just be in my area but as I said before they are looking for CMA's from Hamilton. Their program has been around for a long time and is very well known. Although it did take me eight months after school I eventually found a job. There is a need for medical assistants but as mentioned earlier it is hard to find a job without experience. When you do find a job you will be starting at a low wage of $8-$10. I worked at a surgeon's office for 3.5 years and was @ $15.25 when I left, this was only because I found out the receptionist was making a significant amount more than I was. If I hadn't found out I would probably still be @ $12/hr. When I was in school they told us we would start out around $15 or $16/hr. I guess I should have done some more research because that is what LPNs start at.

Ames in West Palm Beach, Florida

38 months ago

I graduated from a MA program almost 2 years ago and still haven't found work. It is very competative out there let me tell you. Yes they want 3-5 years experience...believe me I have heard it all. I have stopped looking for MA work and an pursuing a career as an RN. If you enjoy the medical field I highly recommend that you do the same. There is a huge demand for nurses. It is a very stable and rewarding career and you can continue to move up the ladder with it. Yes it is competetive as well, but unlike MA, RNs are moving up the ladder to management positions and nurse practioners etc. so their will be a need for RNs. I do recommend getting your BSN though trust me it will be worth it in the end. Best of luck to all.

Jimbo in TX in Mission, Texas

37 months ago

I graduated No. 1 in the class last year. I have not found a job yet and the funny part of it all, is that back when I started working in '78 I never made less than $10.00/hr. Now I'm certified with a student loan and wont be making more than my past pay. On top of that I already have to renew my certification!

LINDA s in Portland, Oregon

37 months ago

This medical assistant training is the biggest scam going right now. The only people making money are the instructors and schools that teach the program!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt, NCMA in Layton, Utah

37 months ago

LINDA s in Portland, Oregon said: This medical assistant training is the biggest scam going right now. The only people making money are the instructors and schools that teach the program!

Hi there, You might think it's a scam, but it's not. I went to college to become a Medical Assistant and I'm currently working as a Medical Assistant and I love every minute of it. Yes there are bad schools out there, and I also might that there are good ones out there. You have to do the research to see which ones are good. You also need to realize that jobs are a little hard to come by now, and if you want a Medical Assisting job, you need to work real hard at applying & going to interviews when they come up. There are jobs out there, you just have to work hard being that perfect person that employer want. I'm so tired of people complaining that there are no jobs. They just got to get off their lazy buts, and go look...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

JC in Woonsocket, Rhode Island

35 months ago

LINDA s in Portland, Oregon said: This medical assistant training is the biggest scam going right now. The only people making money are the instructors and schools that teach the program!

I agree with you 100 percent! They are pumping out medical assistants and telling people it is a high demand job and THAT is an out-right lie. Assistance with job placement? Another false statement, they send you jobs that are in other states and miles away from you. They say they are sending your resume to potential employers and when you ask for follow up information, they don't get back to you. It is terrible to do this to people who went to school with the hope and excitement of finding stability in the health care industry. Shame on them!

Massage25 in Moline, Illinois

35 months ago

I am not sure where you are but there are some medical assistant jobs out there. Probably not nearly as many as they promise when you are in school. However, they are out there and you will find them if you look carefully enough. I live in the quad cities, Iowa. I graduated as a CMA in 2007. Our program was only 7 months. They too promised jobs and high paying ones too. It took me 8 months and after mailing resumes to 40 medical facilities around the area I finally found one!! It was great experience. I started off @ 9.50 and was upto 15.25 after 3.5 years before leaving. I have since graduated from massage school and work at a chiropractors office as a LMT. Also there are positions available in chiro offices for CMA's.... Now I am in school to get my RN. If you want less schooling then I would suggest CMA but if your are going to school for 2 years for a CMA thats just crazy.... get your RN instead. they start off at $20-24 I live.

doris young in Worcester, Massachusetts

33 months ago

Hi, I really like the comment about done as medical Assistant and still can,t find a job is certainly right. I finish as medical Assistant and any time I fill application they requiring a year to two years expirence, my problem is if they don,t let us enter means the is no way we going to have a job. I really need a job to be able to better my self as well as my kids but it seems like the dream of going to school to become a better mom to my kids seems like nothing. When I enter the school they promise to find us a job right after we finish school,the promise dosn,t seems to work so please I need help .
We have putting our effect to finish the school so we need to be putting to wrk without been pushing around like we are nothing. My bills keep pilling up each day a wake up and scares me my credit is ruined because I can,t have a job to help me pay my bills, which my plan is to finish school and make my kids happy sepercially been there for me through out my hostling.[QU OTE who="jessi in providence/pawtucket, Rhode Island"]i have just recently graduated as a medical assistant a few months ago i can't find a job they always want medical assistants with experience i only have my externship experiece iam very upset because they dont give the opportunity to do the job onl how can we get expirence that they required because i dont have experience i need to work asap because i want to continue with my education i need to paid my loans back if anyone know of a medical assistant/receptionist position please let me know

Matt NCMA in Layton, Utah

28 months ago

TKemp in Oakland, California said: U really should get off your high horse!! Its people searching for jobs daily - U just happened to Luck Up - to call people lazy is totally uncalled for. Your job isnt promised "missy" u may find yourself in the same situation...and serves you right, perhaps u can learn a lesson in humility!! SMH, your attitude disgusts me!

Are you referring to me, because let me tell you a thing or two about a thing or two. I was not referring to you in general. I was referring to all those people that all they is complain about how they can't find a job and on top of all of that they put each other down. What a waste of energy. They could be putting that energy to good use into looking for a job. I'm not on a high horse. I've worked very hard to get where I am today, it didn't come easy. I went to interviews, and made cold calls and went to different Clinices and handed out my resumes to all that would take them. I served 20 years in the U.S. ARMY as a Combat Medic and I fought for this country, so don't give me any BS. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

cuban in Tampa, Florida

25 months ago

Neongirl in Richmond, Indiana said: I graduated in Aug 2010 from Kaplan......had a 4.0 GPA, perfect attendance, certificate of excellence, directors list, and, did great at my externship site. I have excellent references, and have been certified through the NHA as a CCMA, CET, and CPT. I have applied everywhere within an 8 county radius and have not been called for even one interview. This is an "oversaturated" job field. There is no shortage of MA's. My school told me they had a 97% job placement rate for graduates of themedical assisting program, this is a lie. No one I attended school with in my class or the two preceding or following classes has been able to find a job. Many of these people have backgrounds in healthcare , such as being a CNA a QMA or an EMT . I wish I would have known earlier what I know now......I really poured my heart and soul, and, my finances into this losing game :(.

we were on the same page i got the solution bro its easy be realistic about it no one is hiring us ccma wiith no expirience so i run into a wonderful hha lady so i applied in her company they hired me just because she put a good word for me

cuban in Tampa, Florida

25 months ago

cuban in Tampa, Florida said: we were on the same page i got the solution bro its easy be realistic about it no one is hiring us ccma wiith no expirience so i run into a wonderful hha lady so i applied in her company they hired me just because she put a good word for me

as a hha you make your own schedule so i wanna volunteer as phlebotomist anything that helps me to be in a doctors offices or hospital

D in Fresno, California

24 months ago

Tamika in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'm a home care provider and a medical assistant .Maryland. I make 13.00hr to 15.00hr depending on the nature of the clients needs as a caregiver . I plan to go back to school to obtain a degree and not do any more quick carrer trainings. I rather do it the right way. I went to school for medical assistant for a year, I felt like it was a waste of time, you learn a lot more than you really need to know at the school; I went to Medix Towson. I think the program is too long to for what you get in the end(Program Completion Certificate ).That’s it; you still have to take other exams RMA,CMA etc, before the big hospitals and clinics will even want to touch you. Medical offices over work you and underpay you, I work in internal medicine giving meds ,injections, filing scheduling appointments, bone scans, EKGS, sent out labs, wrote prescriptions ,answer phones front and back office and more for 10.00hr. At the end of the day I was beat. I did not mine the work because I like to stay busy. Let me tell you it felt like modern day slavery. 10.00hr is not bad for a start but with all those duties not worth it. I think your pay should reflect your duties 10.00hr may be good for obgyn or family practice but not internal medicine.

You selfish little complainer, there are people who have been out of work for a long time, and you complain....Count your blessings!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SusaninVA

21 months ago

Priscila in Modesto, California said: I really nervous after reading this..
I'm going to be graduating this October from Kaplan College
and I'm afraid not to be able to find a job either.
I stat externship this August.

Did you get a job? Just wondering.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.