i can't find i job as medical assisntat help please

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 90)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Thelma Freeman in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

85 months ago

I've gratuated in 1998 and still have not presuited my career as a medical assistant i feel as though i rush thur the course and not enough teachers there now i have a loan to pay back and my skills are there but it been so long now i'm in retail that was not the plan can someone help do i need more skills i grauatedd from camelot career college if a job is available contact me thur email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

latasha in Cleveland, Ohio

78 months ago

if someone knows of an doctors office hiring a medical assistant in the cleveland area or around the cleveland area please email me asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Travia McGee in Waukegan, Illinois

76 months ago

I Graduated from Robert Morris College in 2006 and I have not been abel to get hired for a job. I only have experience from my externship. If there is anyone looking for an medical assistant please send email. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

theresa clark in Fountain Valley, California

76 months ago

I was fortunate enough to get hired w the facility I interned with however, they just cut hours and so i am looking for another f/t job, they also messed me up by putting me in the p/t dept, I explained that i didn't go to school for this, what should I do?, actually its not bad but I'm not getting the experience I need , does anyone have any suggestions? Times are tough out there don't give up those who are struggling with there new career... even doctors struggle to keep afloat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bonita in Tijuana, Mexico

54 months ago

[Quote who = "jessi en la providencia / Pawtucket, Rhode Island"] Acabo de Recién Graduados Como Asistente Médico UNOS hace Meses No Puedo encontrar la ONU Trabajo Que Siempre Quieren Asistentes Médicos solitario Experiencia Con mi Porque me Queda Externado iam experiece Muy Molesto ELLOS no OPORTUNIDAD DE HACER dan El Trabajo Sólo debe uno Que No Tienen Experiencia necesito Trabajar "antes" lo quiero Porque Posible Con continuar la mi Tengo Que Pagar Educación mis Préstamos de vuelta si ALGUIEN SABE DE UN Asistente Médico / Puesto de recepcionista Por favor hágamelo sable [/ quote ]

En la misma situacion ESTAMOS Todos a Los Que nep lavaron El cerebro ENTRAR párr un contexto Estudiar La Promesa de Trabajo, nos crearon solas Una Deuda Mucho Más Que un grande de Las ya teniamos. Pero habemos suerte Mucho Que No Meses solitario liebre sí graduaron de Médicos Asistente, sinografías Años ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jeneria in Manassas, Virginia

54 months ago

Thelma Freeman in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: I've gratuated in 1998 and still have not presuited my career as a medical assistant i feel as though i rush thur the course and not enough teachers there now i have a loan to pay back and my skills are there but it been so long now i'm in retail that was not the plan can someone help do i need more skills i grauatedd from camelot career college if a job is available contact me thur email

How are you doing? This twins mom.

JCM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marie olivera in Bell, California

53 months ago

jessi in providence/pawtucket, Rhode Island said: i have just recently graduated as a medical assistant a few months ago i can't find a job they always want medical assistants with experience i only have my externship experiece iam very upset because they dont give the opportunity to do the job only because i dont have experience i need to work asap because i want to continue with my education i need to paid my loans back if anyone know of a medical assistant/receptionist position please let me know

You know what you have to do that has really helped alot of people that I know are doing the same thing is bluff alittle on your resume about your experience once you are hired if medical facility has thier own way of doing there procedures and use different kinds of medical instruments,so once yur hired they'll have to show you the way they work at that facility and that is how you are going to get the knowledge more and more as you proceed your way into themedical field,trusat it has worked wonders for myself as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

anama in Columbus, Ohio

53 months ago

If anyone knows someone who's hiring medical assistant with 3 yrs of experience in colunbus, ohio please email me at mabbas@cscc.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Priscila in Modesto, California

51 months ago

I really nervous after reading this..
I'm going to be graduating this October from Kaplan College
and I'm afraid not to be able to find a job either.
I stat externship this August.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Neongirl in Richmond, Indiana

50 months ago

Priscila in Modesto, California said: I really nervous after reading this..
I'm going to be graduating this October from Kaplan College
and I'm afraid not to be able to find a job either.
I stat externship this August.

I graduated in Aug 2010 from Kaplan......had a 4.0 GPA, perfect attendance, certificate of excellence, directors list, and, did great at my externship site. I have excellent references, and have been certified through the NHA as a CCMA, CET, and CPT. I have applied everywhere within an 8 county radius and have not been called for even one interview. This is an "oversaturated" job field. There is no shortage of MA's. My school told me they had a 97% job placement rate for graduates of themedical assisting program, this is a lie. No one I attended school with in my class or the two preceding or following classes has been able to find a job. Many of these people have backgrounds in healthcare, such as being a CNA a QMA or an EMT. I wish I would have known earlier what I know now......I really poured my heart and soul, and, my finances into this losing game :(.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ismemarie in Littlestown, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

@Neongirl---when did you take your NHA exam? I took it in the end of August 2010 and just found out this week that the CCMA doesn't include the CET & CPT. I was waiting for the certifications to come in the mail and never got them just the CCMA and when I called they said that they don't come included no more and that I have to take the CET & CPT separately and pay for each.

I was not told about this at all. In fact when I passed the exam I was told that I would receive the CCMA Cert. Card in the mail and that I would need to send for the CET & CPT.

This is crazy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Neongirl in Oberlin, Ohio

49 months ago

I took the exam the second week of Aug.. I had to pay an additional 38$ for the CET and CPT cards/certificates. The CET and CPT certificates and cards arrived a week after the CCMA. Their website is confusing regarding this and could use a little updating in my opinion.

49 months ago

Yes, they do have to make changes. I took the exam Aug. 23rd, 2010. So I guess they changed this on this week or something. I just can't believe this. I will call on Monday and speak to a supervisor because when i registered, I was told it was all included.

49 months ago

Finally spoke to someone at NHA and they told me that I will be getting my CPT and CET certifications after all but said that there was a lot of confusion seeing that they technically wanted to stop including these 2 certifications starting July 1, 2010 but that schools and the website was still informing students that these were included.

So I'm happy again! :)

karrdrq in Corona, New York

49 months ago

same here, feel as though i have been mislead. wish i knew earlier job in this fiels is limited. havent cashed an income tax check in 2 years ( student loans)

allhope in Portland, Oregon

49 months ago

for gods sake help me find a medical assistant job!

i graduated from medical assistant program since june 2007 still cant find a job but making a payment on my loan!!i couldnt be volunteer because of financial problems,i have no experience and really love to work in medical field,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me find a job i will take $10 an hour but need to gain experience please anyone out there give me a chance to achive my gaols lov eto hear back from u !

i am intrested working in back ofice and doing clinical things such as urin test and phelebotomy please i can be volunteer too!

i dont speak and write english very well just normall i speak 3 language and thats why i did not get hired but i will learn quickly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KAT in Arlington, Texas

49 months ago

allhope in Portland, Oregon said: for gods sake help me find a medical assistant job!

i graduated from medical assistant program since june 2007 still cant find a job but making a payment on my loan!!i couldnt be volunteer because of financial problems,i have no experience and really love to work in medical field,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me find a job i will take $10 an hour but need to gain experience please anyone out there give me a chance to achive my gaols lov eto hear back from u !

i am intrested working in back ofice and doing clinical things such as urin test and phelebotomy please i can be volunteer too!

i dont speak and write english very well just normall i speak 3 language and thats why i did not get hired but i will learn quickly.

Try getting your Nursing Assistant certification. This can open up some entry level jobs for you. It may not be your first choice, but at least you can work and get some practical experience

Ms. Pinky in Detroit, Michigan

49 months ago

I just recently graduated from an Medical Assistant program, and i cant find a job. They all wants years of experience which is stupid! All i have is my Externship experience and thats it. I am very upset because how do they expect us to have experience when they wont hire us. This is crazy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda S. in Portland, Oregon

48 months ago

Ms. Pinky in Detroit, Michigan said: I just recently graduated from an Medical Assistant program, and i cant find a job. They all wants years of experience which is stupid! All i have is my Externship experience and thats it. I am very upset because how do they expect us to have experience when they wont hire us. This is crazy.

My sentiments, exactly! I graduated in June 2010 and after submitting resumes and getting ZERO responses, I am now seeking work in other fields. What a waste of time and $$$$!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

allhopeso

48 months ago

to KAT in Arlington:

thank u that was a good advise i will :D

Sherry Mickens in Columbus, Ohio

47 months ago

Neongirl in Richmond, Indiana said: I graduated in Aug 2010 from Kaplan......had a 4.0 GPA, perfect attendance, certificate of excellence, directors list, and, did great at my externship site. I have excellent references, and have been certified through the NHA as a CCMA, CET, and CPT. I have applied everywhere within an 8 county radius and have not been called for even one interview. This is an "oversaturated" job field. There is no shortage of MA's. My school told me they had a 97% job placement rate for graduates of themedical assisting program, this is a lie. No one I attended school with in my class or the two preceding or following classes has been able to find a job. Many of these people have backgrounds in healthcare, such as being a CNA a QMA or an EMT. I wish I would have known earlier what I know now......I really poured my heart and soul, and, my finances into this losing game :(.

Did you ever fine a job? I visited the school this past week and i was looking at ??? going to school for Medical Office Asstant. Is is difficult finding a job afterwards?

Sherry Mickens in Columbus, Ohio

47 months ago

i visited the Kaplain College this past week. I was considering (maybe) going to Kaplain for Medical Office Assistant. Was it a good program and is it hard to fine work afterwards. I need to check the cost of this 9 month program. Do you have a rough draft of how much it cost?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shelly Roach in Farmington, Maine

47 months ago

I have just graduated in april of this year. I have sent out over 400 applications. I have only had 7 interviews. I too need to find work to support my family. I am volunteering at a local hospital and getting to know the office mamagers in several offices. I may not be doning clinical work and I am not getting paid but it is stating to pay off. I now have great references and recomandations form office managers and physicians who are helping me to find a position as an MA. My school let me down and didn't help me so I did everything on my own. Now I have Medical staff and phycians helping me. Volunteer may not pay but it helps

SearchForJobs in Dallas, TX, Texas

47 months ago

KAT in Arlington, Texas said: Try getting your Nursing Assistant certification. This can open up some entry level jobs for you. It may not be your first choice, but at least you can work and get some practical experience

I AM NEW TO HEALTHCARE, can someone tell me the chances of finding work or how they found work in Med. Assisting or as a CNA.. Also at the tech school that I think I can afford they do not offer loans for school costs. I am over 45 yrs, what areas will that hurt me? If there will be 12 people in our M A class next summer how many will get jobs soon after coming out of clinical work at tech school.
Please comment on any of these questions or send me a link that might be helpful.

Tim Cahill in NY

46 months ago

Shelly Roach in Farmington, Maine said: I have just graduated in april of this year. I have sent out over 400 applications. I have only had 7 interviews. I too need to find work to support my family. I am volunteering at a local hospital and getting to know the office mamagers in several offices. I may not be doning clinical work and I am not getting paid but it is stating to pay off. I now have great references and recomandations form office managers and physicians who are helping me to find a position as an MA. My school let me down and didn't help me so I did everything on my own. Now I have Medical staff and phycians helping me. Volunteer may not pay but it helps

Hi Shelly Roach,

Tks very much for your comments.

I like it, very useful.

rgs

jillduff3 in Geneva, Illinois

46 months ago

I am looking to see if anyone in the State of Illinois is having a hard time finding a job as a Medical Assistant.

Driojas in Arlington, Texas

46 months ago

I'm an employer and our office is currently looking for an MA to fill an empty position. It's in Arlington, TX so if you have experience or just have your externship but you're good with computers and learn quick, then by all means please respond and I'll direct you the number to fax your resume at.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dayana

43 months ago

Neongirl in Richmond, Indiana said: I graduated in Aug 2010 from Kaplan......had a 4.0 GPA, perfect attendance, certificate of excellence, directors list, and, did great at my externship site. I have excellent references, and have been certified through the NHA as a CCMA, CET, and CPT. I have applied everywhere within an 8 county radius and have not been called for even one interview. This is an "oversaturated" job field. There is no shortage of MA's. My school told me they had a 97% job placement rate for graduates of themedical assisting program, this is a lie. No one I attended school with in my class or the two preceding or following classes has been able to find a job. Many of these people have backgrounds in healthcare, such as being a CNA a QMA or an EMT. I wish I would have known earlier what I know now......I really poured my heart and soul, and, my finances into this losing game :(.

I can very much relate to you...I just saw this website, and I am feeling desperate myself. I have recently graduated from SJVC on Jan.6 of 2011. And so far I have NOT been able to find a job. I havent even been called for a single interview, and I am begining to feel useless. The onlything I get are emails back, weeks later to places I have applied too saying "at this time the position has been filled by another applicate who is better for this position". Ugh. Idk what to do..:(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dayana

43 months ago

P.s. I am from Madera CA.

Linda S. in Portland, Oregon

43 months ago

I have the same problem, I had good grades, got certified, spent about 5,000 of my own money on the MA program and text books at the local jr. college, and now I am working at a nursing home as a caregiver making $9.25 an hour wiping butts! And since the enonomy every where is SO bad now, places can hire the cream of the crop in this field, meaning someboy with years of experience, and hell, even hire an RN instead, they are having problems finding a job, too!

Dayana

43 months ago

Linda S. in Portland, Oregon said: I have the same problem, I had good grades, got certified, spent about 5,000 of my own money on the MA program and text books at the local jr. college, and now I am working at a nursing home as a caregiver making $9.25 an hour wiping butts! And since the enonomy every where is SO bad now, places can hire the cream of the crop in this field, meaning someboy with years of experience, and hell, even hire an RN instead, they are having problems finding a job, too!

Why does it feel like your th eonly person in the world going through this, then you post this online, and see your not the only one..I am not saying I am happy to hear people going through this samething, by all means I wish you and everyone best of luck. But it makes me feel alittle better knowing I am not the only person going through this.

Dayana

43 months ago

Ms. Linda, thank you for commenting to my comment. Why doe sit always feel like your the only one going through this, when infact there alot of people all around the world going through the same exact thing. It makes you feel alittle better knowing your not alone. I am just trying to stay positive and hope that soon the economy will get better and that all of us will finally get a job. Or at least a decent one. :)

ShellyRoach in Auburn, Maine

43 months ago

My father in law gave me some advice. Apply for jobs even if it is ot in the field you are trying to get into to hone my interviewing skills. This can help give more confidence when you finally get that interview you really want. So that you have that extra little bit of confidence that could mean they choose you over some one else even someone with more expirience. hope this helps

Neongirl in Belvidere, Illinois

43 months ago

Sherry Mickens in Columbus, Ohio said: Did you ever fine a job? I visited the school this past week and i was looking at ??? going to school for Medical Office Asstant. Is is difficult finding a job afterwards?

It is good advice, thank you. I found a job, but not in the medical field. I went to school again after Kaplan and became certified and licensed as a pharmacy tech, thinking it might help me get a job as an MA. I applied to many, many, places as a pharmacy tech and an MA and so far haven't been called for a single interview.

Neongirl in Belvidere, Illinois

43 months ago

Sherry Mickens in Columbus, Ohio said: i visited the Kaplain College this past week. I was considering (maybe) going to Kaplain for Medical Office Assistant. Was it a good program and is it hard to fine work afterwards. I need to check the cost of this 9 month program. Do you have a rough draft of how much it cost?

I paid roughly 16,000$ for the 9 month MA program.......wish I still had that money LOL.

Linda S.

43 months ago

Just an fyi, I get email job postings from Kaiser Permanante for MA positions all the time (jobs are in Portland, OR area) The thing is, I've applied to several and was never contacted. I'm sure it's because I have no previous experience and there lies the problem with all of us new MA's.

Lauren J in Fallbrook, California

43 months ago

I too am having the same problem. I went to school and got my BA in 2008. The economy has been terrible and I never found full time work. I am now finishing medical assisting school (both clinical and admin) and can't get work. I have 5 years of admin experience, worked in a bank, etc. and can't find work. I went to an adult school so it was not too expensive, but I don't know what to do. Help! I am considering going to LVN school, but all the ones in my area have long wait lists, and to get in and do everything would take 4-6 years with wait list, pre-reqs, classes, etc.

Linda S.

43 months ago

I know here in Portland OR, LVN's or LPN's are only employed in nursing homes/senior assisted living places. Not sure how it is in other states. Here, hospitals only hire RN's. Dr's offices either have RN's or MA's or both. I was considering practical nursing until I found that out.

ShellyRoach in Lewiston, Maine

43 months ago

try indeed.com I get at least 20 postings a day for jobs in the medical field and for MA positions it is simple and easy to use. I have had in the past month over 200 job postings and I have had several interviews. I still have the problem of being fresh out of school and trying to compete but it at least gives you more oppertunity to get out there to compete.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ShellyRoach in Lewiston, Maine

43 months ago

hang in there it takes some time to get recognized by employers when you are fresh out of school. If you are a certified Pharm tech go talk to your Pharmacist. Get to know him or her. Let them know you are looking for work etc. Networking can be a great way to find job. Try just dropping into local and not local pharmacies and just dropping off your resume. Sometimes going fishing can help get the job you want.

donzelwilliams in Ypsilanti, Michigan

43 months ago

jessi in providence/pawtucket, Rhode Island said: i have just recently graduated as a medical assistant a few months ago i can't find a job they always want medical assistants with experience i only have my externship experiece iam very upset because they dont give the opportunity to do the job only because i dont have experience i need to work asap because i want to continue with my education i need to paid my loans back if anyone know of a medical assistant/receptionist position please let me know

I know what you mean i graduated in setptember of 2010 and still havent found a job yet.. and yes most places are looking for people with experience.. but check this out. you may have to get a job out side of the field and do some hours volumteering. that helps keep the mind fresh and the skills tight.. also im now studying to get my CMA/RMA soon that will help as well. at the same time im planning to go back to school to get PCT patient care tech.. so as peopl keep telling me happy hunting. something will come around soon

jen in Sheffield Lake, Ohio

43 months ago

I GRADUATED FROM MEDICAL SCHOOL IN JUNE OF 2010 . I GET HIRED AFTER MY INTERSHIP AND ONLY WORK FOR 3 MONTHS I HAVE A CO WORKER FROM HELL AND VOLUNTARY QIET , NOW I WANT TO WORK AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND MOST PLACES ASK FOR 1 TO 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE . I HAVE APPLY TO SEVERAL PLACES AND HAVE BEEN TURN DOWN DUE TO LACK OF EXPERIENCE . ANY HINTS PLEASE

MA in Glendale, Arizona

42 months ago

Is there anyone hiring for a Medical Assistant? This is sad because I've been looking for a real full time job in the back office. It turns out that there's no job out there, so scary.

S.R.C.H. in North Las Vegas, Nevada

42 months ago

Dayana said: Why does it feel like your th eonly person in the world going through this, then you post this online, and see your not the only one..I am not saying I am happy to hear people going through this samething, by all means I wish you and everyone best of luck. But it makes me feel alittle better knowing I am not the only person going through this.

Are you still looking for a Job..

Anais Fuentes in Sioux City, Iowa

42 months ago

Hello my name is Anais Fuentes I am currently looking for a job as a Medical Assistant I graduated this last March 2011 from Kaplan University in cedar rapids,IA. I am having trouble finding a job they ask for experience and the only experience I have is my externship it is really frustating me bacause how can we get experience if they don't give as a chance... please give me a chance I am a really hardworking person and also a team worker who is flexible thanks I will like to here from you..

email: anais1538@hotmail.com

Tamika in Baltimore, Maryland

42 months ago

I'm a home care provider and a medical assistant.Maryland. I make 13.00hr to 15.00hr depending on the nature of the clients needs as a caregiver. I plan to go back to school to obtain a degree and not do any more quick carrer trainings. I rather do it the right way. I went to school for medical assistant for a year, I felt like it was a waste of time, you learn a lot more than you really need to know at the school; I went to Medix Towson. I think the program is too long to for what you get in the end(Program Completion Certificate ).That’s it; you still have to take other exams RMA,CMA etc, before the big hospitals and clinics will even want to touch you. Medical offices over work you and underpay you, I work in internal medicine giving meds ,injections, filing scheduling appointments, bone scans, EKGS, sent out labs, wrote prescriptions ,answer phones front and back office and more for 10.00hr. At the end of the day I was beat. I did not mine the work because I like to stay busy. Let me tell you it felt like modern day slavery. 10.00hr is not bad for a start but with all those duties not worth it. I think your pay should reflect your duties 10.00hr may be good for obgyn or family practice but not internal medicine.

Dayana

42 months ago

Linda S. said: Just an fyi, I get email job postings from Kaiser Permanante for MA positions all the time (jobs are in Portland, OR area) The thing is, I've applied to several and was never contacted. I'm sure it's because I have no previous experience and there lies the problem with all of us new MA's.

Agreed with you! I am still outhere looking for a job since the last time I write you guys..I have had 2 interviews, one went good(I thought) But so far its been 4 weeks since then, and I havent been called. The lady even told me she would can incase I didnt get the job, just so I wouldent have to wait around. So idk. And the second was horrible. She made me feel useless. I was there on time and she didnt end up seeing me until 3o minutes later, came in rushing through. Asked me a bunch of questions I wasent prepared for, then went by saying that I had no exp. And that why I dodnt go on to study for an RN. Then she said she wasen't sure if I was going to get hired, since she had more interviews to do. There's my answer,lol. Thats my life! To finish things off I have to begin paying back my loans from this traiing in June, yet I got no job!

Dayana

42 months ago

S.R.C.H. in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: Are you still looking for a Job..

Yes, I am. You?

Matt, NCMA in Salt Lake City, Utah

42 months ago

Tamika in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'm a home care provider and a medical assistant.Maryland. I make 13.00hr to 15.00hr depending on the nature of the clients needs as a caregiver. I plan to go back to school to obtain a degree and not do any more quick carrer trainings. I rather do it the right way. I went to school for medical assistant for a year, I felt like it was a waste of time, you learn a lot more than you really need to know at the school; I went to Medix Towson. I think the program is too long to for what you get in the end(Program Completion Certificate ).That’s it; you still have to take other exams RMA,CMA etc, before the big hospitals and clinics will even want to touch you. Medical offices over work you and underpay you, I work in internal medicine giving meds ,injections, filing scheduling appointments, bone scans, EKGS, sent out labs, wrote prescriptions ,answer phones front and back office and more for 10.00hr. At the end of the day I was beat. I did not mine the work because I like to stay busy. Let me tell you it felt like modern day slavery. 10.00hr is not bad for a start but with all those duties not worth it. I think your pay should reflect your duties 10.00hr may be good for obgyn or family practice but not internal medicine.

Hello there, That's what Medical Assistants do! Jobs are hard to come by, and you should thankful that you have a great job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

miki in Bremerton, Washington

40 months ago

SearchForJobs in Dallas, TX, Texas said: I AM NEW TO HEALTHCARE, can someone tell me the chances of finding work or how they found work in Med. Assisting or as a CNA.. Also at the tech school that I think I can afford they do not offer loans for school costs. I am over 45 yrs, what areas will that hurt me? If there will be 12 people in our M A class next summer how many will get jobs soon after coming out of clinical work at tech school.
Please comment on any of these questions or send me a link that might be helpful.

This is June this August will make a year I have not found work. I am 52 have been told prime canidate no children at home mature life exsperience bla bla bla. I'm certified. I can't tell you in words how this makes me feel. I am so sad no one wants you fresh out of school they are wanting exsperience only. I highly advice don't go to medical assistant school if you want to be in the medicla field then go to nursing don't bother with Medical assistant schooling.I'm a good person no drugs no smoking no legal problems and I'm clean neat put together. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just don't know!

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.