need a job or externship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (43)

CHARITA GRAYER in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

MY NAME IS CHARITA I AM LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING ARE THERE ANY GOOD ONES OUT THERE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

Larishia in Santa Maria, California

65 months ago

just out of school looking for a job in an office. associates degree from sbbcollege

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Johely Roman in Boston, Massachusetts

65 months ago

Im also looking for a medical assistant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

ZALIATU MUSAH in Bronx, New York

64 months ago

I AM A Medical Assistance AND I NEED A JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

susan in Cordova, Tennessee

64 months ago

try the campbell clinic in germantown,tn. just outside of memphis, beautiful area, yet just by everything you need. contact me @ sooze22000@yahoo.com you will know it is much cheaper to live here!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

dominique in Sterling, Virginia

62 months ago

I finish my medical assistant school and I am looking for a site to do my extership.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

rocio valencia in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

Im a Medical Assistant!

Im looking for a job, i have experience in a obgyn facility if any one knows were is a god job for me contactme at: rociovalencia86@yahoo.com

good luke for all those that they are graduating!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

FELICIA GOMEZ in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS AGO BUT DID NOT HAVE LUCK FINDING A JOB QUICK.....IM PREGNANT AND WANTING TO GET ATLEAST AN EXTERNSHIP TO SHOW MY CAPACITY IN THE MEDICAL FIELD....IF SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT ANY JOB OPENINGS
CONTACT ME @:FELICIAGOMEZ08@YAHOO.COM.....
I WOULD APPRECIATED VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

rocio valencia in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

SAME THING IS HAPPENIG TO ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT KEP UR HOPS UP GO ONTO CRAISLIST AND U WILL FIND SOME THERE GOOD LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sunny in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I have just finished school and i am looking for an site to do my externship at.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Dra Langford in Eustis, Florida

59 months ago

hello, Iam a img,for now just a RMA BY Arma
Can somebody tell me were can i find a job in Apopka florida?

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Denee Wilson in Columbus, Ohio

50 months ago

I am seeking an externship site to complete my required hours to completely be done with my school,which is 107 hours that I have left out of 160 hours I have to complete. The school that I attend is Everest Institute. So if there is a site that is interested in accepting me into their facility please send me a fax to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Erika Vera in Los Angeles, California

50 months ago

my name is Erika in about to graduate fro my medical Assistant program and im looking for site to to my extership

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

hi in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

Hi, my name is Elizabeth, i just finished school three months ago(Lonestar College), finished my externship already and would like an opportunity to gain more knowledge (experience) in the Medical Assisting field (without pay). Please do not hesitate to contact me. E-mail:eliza192005@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Happy in Lincoln, Nebraska

49 months ago

My name is Heather. I finish my clinicals the end of December to be a medical assistant. I need to find a place to do my externship in January. I need to complete 180 hours in 8 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

princessweida@yahoo.com in Carlinville, Illinois

48 months ago

rocio valencia in Los Angeles, California said: SAME THING IS HAPPENIG TO ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT KEP UR HOPS UP GO ONTO CRAISLIST AND U WILL FIND SOME THERE GOOD LUCK!

I'm craigslist and I'm trying to find clinics so I can do my externship. can you help me on this
the sooner I get this down the better things will be

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Sunny in Los Angeles, California said: I have just finished school and i am looking for an site to do my externship at.

same here I my last day at school was nov 10th and I'm still trying find a site to do my extern as well. I'm 28 mother of a 3 yr. old boy and I'm going nuts trying to find a site. i live in Hillsboro, IL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PVS in Colonial Heights, Virginia

48 months ago

Sunny in Los Angeles, California said: I have just finished school and i am looking for an site to do my externship at.

why it's so hard to find a site to do externship. Medical Assistant. I just want to work for free for 180 hours. and be done with it. I am not planning to steal anybody's job. I just want to finish up this chapter of my life and move on to the next chapter RN but I can't until I am done with my externship as MA. Please help. I am a hard worker. Never call out. Richmond, Va.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cindee_arevalo24 in Los Angeles, California

48 months ago

I am looking for an extern site that will allow me to finish the remaining hours that i need to complete my 160 hours of extern. I am currently doing my externship in Santa Monica, but it is too hard to get there and back with no stable transportation. I would like to find a site in Glendale, Eagle Rock, Pasadena, Burbank and other close cities in Los Angeles that will allow me to finish. I am a hard worker and did very good in school at American Career College this year. If anyone knows of a site or needs an extern please email me as soon as possible. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

PVS in Colonial Heights, Virginia said: why it's so hard to find a site to do externship. Medical Assistant. I just want to work for free for 180 hours. and be done with it. I am not planning to steal anybody's job. I just want to finish up this chapter of my life and move on to the next chapter RN but I can't until I am done with my externship as MA. Please help. I am a hard worker. Never call out. Richmond, Va.

i know how you feel trying to find an extern site to start your clinicals or to finish what you started sucks. I'm in the middle of looking for a part time job close around here either bartending, server or house cleaning/housekeeping temp wise. til I can start my externship 160 in 90 days. whatever day I finish my extern is the day that I graduate next month. And sinceI haven't had any lucky lately my absences with my program isn't looking good and i don't like that. So that's another reason why I'm kicking myself in the butt for good luck so I can find a site so I can start my extern. Good on luck we need seriously

Much ablied in Washington, District of Columbia

47 months ago

Well, Thanks Guys for the info, I was going to go the medical school, I have a B.S. In Business still dont have a job, I think I'm just going to keep my money and find a job wherever, until I retire Good Luck to all and Keep hope alive!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

gringa7600 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

Hello my name is Amy Gwalthney I am a single mother of three beautiful young boys. I recently went back to school to further my education to start a career in the medical field. I love helping others I believe thats my purpose so I went to Star Career Academy for Cardiology Technician and I absolutely loved it I am right where I belong. I need atleast 50 Hours to do for my extern before I can graduate and get my certification. If someone is interested in allowing me to do my extern at their job that would be beautiful. I am a hardworker. I am very friendly, love people, love working with others, I am very flexible, reliable and responsible. I am looking forward to this and I would really appreciate it if somebody would allow me to complete my hours to get my certification and not only that if you like what you see maybe hiring me as well. Give me a chance to show you my skills and believe me you wont regret it.

Thank you,
Amy Gwalthney
Email:gringa7600@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

cherylmetzner in Tipp City, Ohio

46 months ago

I AM LOOHING FOR A EXTERNSHIP FOR A MEDICALL ASSISTANT THAT IS FOR AT NIGHT. IF YOU KOW OF ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy Woods in Highland, California

44 months ago

I am almost done with my schooling looking for an extern site, prefer to be in the Inland empire. Medical Assistant Thank you

lindabendida in Boston, Massachusetts

41 months ago

hi my name is linda im looking for jobe as medical assistant please ineed helpe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

QBrown in Brooklyn, New York

40 months ago

Hello my name is Quiana Brown. I was suppose to graudate and finish my internship in October of 2010. But I had an accident and due to injuries I wasnt able to do that. I have been trying to get my school to help me find and internship so i can fisnish my schooling, but its like pulling teeth. I am looking for a place preferably in obstrics to do my 200 hours. I am also certified by the National Phlebotomy Association. I am in NY so I am looking for a place in the city or Brooklyn. I can be contacted at broquia5@aol.com. Thank you

gringa7600 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

Hello Everyone my name is Amy, I have been out of school for about six months now. I went to school for a Cardiology Technician but I also have a backround in Phlebotomy, Administrative Medical Assistant which is basicly the basics of the front end and back end of the medical office, and I have experience in CPR.

I am currently looking for a job as a EKG Tech., Monitor Tech., Phlebotomist, Medical Asst., Unit Secretary, Medical Secretary, ER Tech., Or Telemetry Tech. If someone has any Job openings or knows any one who does please E-mail me @ ringa7600@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Amy Gwalthney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sooz in Cordova, Tennessee

40 months ago

IF ANYONE CAN RELOCATE TO MEMPHIS,TN THEN YOU WILL FIND WORK. I DID AFTER BEING OFF FOR YEARS. I WAS WILLING TO RELOCATE AND AFTER A TIME, I FOUND WORK HERE IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP, JUST ASK ME, E-MAIL ME AT SOOZESENIORHELPER@YAHOO.COM. i HAVE INFO ON JOBS IN THE MEMPHIS AREA, INCLUDING SUBURBS AND WHERE TO GO ETC..., BUT, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND BE WILLING TO COME HERE. I DID AND NOW THINGS ARE FINE.

Kristina Jones in Memphis, Tennessee

36 months ago

sooz in Cordova, Tennessee said: IF ANYONE CAN RELOCATE TO MEMPHIS,TN THEN YOU WILL FIND WORK. I DID AFTER BEING OFF FOR YEARS. I WAS WILLING TO RELOCATE AND AFTER A TIME, I FOUND WORK HERE IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP, JUST ASK ME, E-MAIL ME AT SOOZESENIORHELPER@YAHOO.COM. i HAVE INFO ON JOBS IN THE MEMPHIS AREA, INCLUDING SUBURBS AND WHERE TO GO ETC..., BUT, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND BE WILLING TO COME HERE. I DID AND NOW THINGS ARE FINE.

Thanks I'm a student I need a extern site ASAP

lala in Chicago, Illinois

34 months ago

i looking for a Medical Assistant job to are there any doctors that opening up their own Business in need help

WildongerJessica in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

I am In my last month of school for Medical Assistant and in need of a externship in philadelphia somewhere close to northeast or University City Please help?

Caguena67 in West Covina, California

30 months ago

I am in need of a medical assistant position. I worked for 3 yrs and then haven't 5 as a MA. Trying to find work anywhere or gain experience through an externship. Please help me out. I live in West Covina, California. My email is caguena67@yahoo.com If somebody can help, please just send me information.

Thanks,

Carmen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Olivia Bradley in Gloucester City, New Jersey

30 months ago

I am a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant as well as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician; I am looking for an externship or either a job. Please contact me via email OliviaLBradley@gmail.com with any information thank you.

Dashona Lawrence in Coatesville, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

i am a medical assiatant student and i cant find a externship site if i dont find one i cant graduate the school wants to place me in philly but i dont have money to travel that far
help!!

Christine in Lake City, South Carolina

27 months ago

Hello I looking for a place to let me take my extern there.If any one know place connect me at my email addess christineburgess94@yahoo.com

Lilsteph in West Babylon, New York

24 months ago

Hi I'm graduating soon n I'm looking for a site
To do my externship as a medical assistant if anyone knows about a place please contact me lilstephbaby1@yahoo.com

Yasir Johnson in Chicago, Illinois

23 months ago

Hi I am a medical assistant student in need of an extern site A.S.A.P where I can gain the experience I need to go out into a work place

Bobby Bouche in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

14 months ago

Larishia in Santa Maria, California said: just out of school looking for a job in an office. associates degree from sbbcollege

You need a MA certificate

Veronica Cabrera in Carrollton, Texas

14 months ago

I just finished my medical assistant schooling program am looking for extern sites in north dallas tx please contact me if you know any areas near me veronica.cabrera89@yahoo.com

Teshika77 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

10 months ago

I am a Medical Assistant, graduated May 2010 and have yet to do a Externship. I have been keeping up my medical skills and just need a clinic or hospital willing to give opportunity to accomplish my goal in life, please please get in touch with me!! Thank you!

teshikarenee@aol.com

Susan Ward,CCMA

10 months ago

WHEN exactly do these Externships, or jobs come along? I feel like a damn fool spending so much money.
Did you know that as a collevtive group (amd I am not saying we should). But these institutions are guilty of "Larceny by false promise".

Teshika77 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

10 months ago

You are very right, these schools should not haveing us as students attend their college with hopes and promises of a job at the end but I believe the extern/inter is included in the tuition and you cannot accomodate or give us the opportunity to do so, when yes we have to pay ALL that money back....what a waste!

anatashathomas@gmail.com in Georgia

5 months ago

I just graduated last week from Ashworth University for Medical Office Assistant online,looking to start my externship or new job...I reside in Lawrenceville,GA.....

Anatasha Thomas

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.