Do LPNs have to give bed baths and clean poop ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jan in Buffalo, New York

20 months ago

I am thinking of going to school to be an lpn because I heard they make decent money . I also like to help people , and I love the medical field . I'm a little skeptical though because I heard they have to give bed baths and clean poop . Is there anyone who has experience in this field of work who could give me some feedback ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mechelle in Louisiana

20 months ago

Jan in Buffalo, New York said: I am thinking of going to school to be an lpn because I heard they make decent money . I also like to help people , and I love the medical field . I'm a little skeptical though because I heard they have to give bed baths and clean poop . Is there anyone who has experience in this field of work who could give me some feedback ?

Yes, this coming from an RN who also cleans and bathes when needed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan in Buffalo, New York

20 months ago

Thanks for clearing that up . I would also like to know if I became an LPN and had a job somewhere ;would the place I worked for pay for me to go to school to become an RN ?

Jan in Buffalo, New York

20 months ago

Jan in Buffalo, New York said: Thanks for clearing that up . I would also like to know if I became an LPN and had a job somewhere ;would the place I worked for pay for me to go to school to become an RN ?

If I worked as an LPN somewhere ; would my work pay for me to go to school the become an RN ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan in Buffalo, New York

20 months ago

Jan in Buffalo, New York said: If I worked as an LPN somewhere ; would my work pay for me to go to school the become an RN ?

I meant to say to become an RN .

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.