Finally!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

halerac88 in Mount Vernon, Washington

21 months ago

After three years of hard work and continuous searching I finally found a full time job as a MA at a Dermatology clinic. After graduating school I was devastated to find out that there were thousands of new MA's and only a few positions only available for those with experience. I was positive that with my Deans' list, Attendance Award, and Certification that I would be offered a position as a MA but alas no cigar. Then after several months of Volunteering in Surgery Services I was given a offer. The trick is to NOT GIVE UP! Call, email, fax, ANNOY THEM! Eventually they'll get the fact that you want a positon and your determined to get it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Norma in New York, New York

21 months ago

Congratualations!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

halerac88 in Marysville, Washington

21 months ago

Norma in New York, New York said: Congratualations!!!

Thanks, I think they finally got tired of seeing my resume popping up every six seconds :P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MikeUSAF in Chatsworth, California

16 months ago

halerac88 in Mount Vernon, Washington said: After three years of hard work and continuous searching I finally found a full time job as a MA at a Dermatology clinic. After graduating school I was devastated to find out that there were thousands of new MA's and only a few positions only available for those with experience. I was positive that with my Deans' list, Attendance Award, and Certification that I would be offered a position as a MA but alas no cigar. Then after several months of Volunteering in Surgery Services I was given a offer. The trick is to NOT GIVE UP! Call, email, fax, ANNOY THEM! Eventually they'll get the fact that you want a positon and your determined to get it!

I just completed by 160 hours externship and trying to find a job. I am a 53 year old male. I live just north of Los Angeles and the other problem I face besides
being a new medical assistant, even though I passed my NCCT National Certification for Medical Assistant is everyone want you to speak fluent Spanish.

At least I an on unemployment, that should last about 5 more months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

16 months ago

MikeUSAF in Chatsworth, California said: I just completed by 160 hours externship and trying to find a job. I am a 53 year old male. I live just north of Los Angeles and the other problem I face besides
being a new medical assistant, even though I passed my NCCT National Certification for Medical Assistant is everyone want you to speak fluent Spanish.

At least I an on unemployment, that should last about 5 more months.

My niece had the same problem. No experience and she didn't speak Spanish. They don't tell you how hard this is to get a job in the field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.