A really great resource

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Audrey in Sacramento, California

74 months ago

CounselingCrossing. com is a really great resource for anyone looking for work in the counseling field. There are more jobs on this site than any other job site out there. You can instantly have access to hundreds of great jobs in your local area as well as nationwide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca A. Littell in Rancho Cordova, California

74 months ago

Hi! I am weriting you per the job ad as a social worker. I have my MSW and ACSW. I am looking for wpok in the Sacramento Area. Please call me and I will send you my resume asap. Thank you, Rebecca A. LITTELL MSW Cell 916-281-5458

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Angelize in NYC, New York

74 months ago

Rebecca A. Littell in Rancho Cordova, California said: Hi! I am weriting you per the job ad as a social worker. I have my MSW and ACSW. I am looking for wpok in the Sacramento Area. Please call me and I will send you my resume asap. Thank you, Rebecca A. LITTELL MSW Cell 916-281-5458

LOL! Are for REAL? If this is how you apply for a job..... Better check your spelling first of all! Also, I doubt that you will have any responses with this type of "introduction" -you do NOT appear professional at all! Finally, why did you post here? Maybe you should run a search on how to present a cover letter and check your resume to make sure you spelled correctly! Good luck finding that job! LOL......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

roz in Modesto, California

68 months ago

angelize - now that really isn't nice you know...what you put out always comes back to you...including any nasty comments that might inadvertently fall out of our mouths! i happen to know rebecca littell and know she would bend over backward to help anyone in need...you will find that Life becomes a little easier when we just change our attitudes a bit...good luck to you my friend!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angelize in NYC, New York

66 months ago

roz in Modesto, California said: angelize - now that really isn't nice you know...what you put out always comes back to you...including any nasty comments that might inadvertently fall out of our mouths! i happen to know rebecca littell and know she would bend over backward to help anyone in need...you will find that Life becomes a little easier when we just change our attitudes a bit...good luck to you my friend!

Touche, "my friend"....

You're absolutely right, that was quite mean of me...so sorry...
I must have been having a bad day...

So you know Rebecca? Bet you two had classes together...

Anyway, I do wish her luck, as well as yourself, of course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roz in Modesto, California

66 months ago

Hi Angelize - Wow I forgot all about that post (smile) um, thank you for replying, gosh I'm sorry if it sounded a little sharp, actually I just reread it...yes Rebecca and I had classes together and I haven't seen her in years...she was the kind of person that would sit and listen to all your woes and try to help you find ways to deal with it - a great person for the mental health community, no problem there! (smile) A great gal. So hey...a shout-out and best wishes and happiness to you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.