Midwest Merchandising

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

Roberta Guerra

69 months ago

Does anyone work for this company. I have worked for them for three months now and have not received any pay. I call accounting and they tell me the checks were cut and the owners mail out the checks. I was wondering if anyone else working for this company is having the same problem. I previously worked for them about 3 years ago and did not have any problems, but a lot can happen in 3 years. I have been burned several times now by companies not paying.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

googoo in Moody, Texas

68 months ago

Roberta Guerra said: Does anyone work for this company. I have worked for them for three months now and have not received any pay. I call accounting and they tell me the checks were cut and the owners mail out the checks. I was wondering if anyone else working for this company is having the same problem. I previously worked for them about 3 years ago and did not have any problems, but a lot can happen in 3 years. I have been burned several times now by companies not paying.

Thank you

go to your local city office and request a "job lien" file the form then send a copy of the paperwork back to the company that burned you. you will get your money within hours!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roberta in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

68 months ago

googoo in Moody, Texas said: go to your local city office and request a "job lien" file the form then send a copy of the paperwork back to the company that burned you. you will get your money within hours!

Thank you very much.

Roberta Guerra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dbtx12 in Cypress, Texas

65 months ago

I worked for this company in November and haven't been paid. I have reported this company to NARMS. If you want to work and not be reimbursed - this is an EXCELLENT company. If you want to work and NOT BE PAID - THEN DO NOT APPLY TO ANY POSITIONS!!!

lisa l

65 months ago

Roberta Guerra said: Does anyone work for this company. I have worked for them for three months now and have not received any pay. I call accounting and they tell me the checks were cut and the owners mail out the checks. I was wondering if anyone else working for this company is having the same problem. I previously worked for them about 3 years ago and did not have any problems, but a lot can happen in 3 years. I have been burned several times now by companies not paying.

Thank you

Roberta:
Is this Midwest Merchandising in Blue Springs, MO or Blue Springs, NE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dawgcr in Litchfield Park, Arizona

61 months ago

I did work for them about 6 weeks ago, the project took 4 weeks to complete. I just inquired about payment today and I was advised by the accounting department that my forms were not filled out properly. My forms were filled out properly and scanned daily to my field manager who told me that everything looked great and I should get payment in 4-6 weeks.

I e-mailed them three times today and requested to speak to a supervisor. If I do not get a favorable response I will file a complaint with the BBB.

61 months ago

Yes,
this is Midwest Merchandising in Blue Springs, MO

llawson5961 in Tupelo, Mississippi

61 months ago

Why am I receiving emails from you Dawger and Midwest Merchandising?

dawgcr in Litchfield Park, Arizona

61 months ago

Not sure, this is an open forum where replies and comments are posted - this was a reply to an open forum posted a few months ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dbtx12 in Spring, Texas

61 months ago

Dawgcr in Litchfield Park, Arizona said: I did work for them about 6 weeks ago, the project took 4 weeks to complete. I just inquired about payment today and I was advised by the accounting department that my forms were not filled out properly. My forms were filled out properly and scanned daily to my field manager who told me that everything looked great and I should get payment in 4-6 weeks.

I e-mailed them three times today and requested to speak to a supervisor. If I do not get a favorable response I will file a complaint with the BBB.

Did you respond to an ad on NARMS? I still haven't been paid from last November. I filed a complaint with NARMS.

61 months ago

Hello everyone - I would like to post the companies information if you'd like to file a complaint through the BBB. I believe if we all stand together we can get somewhere and prevent others from not getting paid.

The website is www.bbb.org

Can anyone point me in the right direction for filing a complaint with NARMS? Do I have to be a member in order to do so?

Name: Midwest Merchandising Affiliates, LLC
Phone:
Address: 1982 Copper Oaks Circle
Blue Springs, MO 64014
Local Start Date: April 1999
Principal: Teresa Bradford, Owner
Customer Contact: Teresa Bradford, Owner -
File Open Date: October 2001
TOB Classification: Business Opportunity Cos.
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bggtrk in Salt Lake City, Utah

61 months ago

Good job we do need to stick together and yes you do need to be a narm's member.Do you know hoe to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

No, I've never been associated with NARM's. I did a google search on Midwest Merchandising which brought me to this posting.
I'm assuming I just create an account - ?

61 months ago

Go to narms.com go to the jobs/career section it will take you to member sign up follow the prompts.Any problems I will be more than happy to help you.bggtrk@yahoo.com good luck

maxwell in Indianapolis, Indiana

61 months ago

bggtrk in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Good job we do need to stick together and yes you do need to be a narm's member.Do you know hoe to do it.

Skip the BBB, contact the labor board. If you were an employee that the company took out taxes on, the labor board will force them to pay you or be sued.I had to do this with a company that refused to pay me. One letter from the labor board and the check was in the mail.

61 months ago

This was an independent contractor position, darn! I thought about that already!

Thanks again though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wendygirl03 in Rock Island, Illinois

50 months ago

Wow! Midwest Merchandising has been cheating people for a long time it seems, and they are still doing it! I've worked for them as well just recently, and have not been paid. Did any of you get your money??? And if so, how long did it take?

50 months ago

Also, I looked them up on the BBB, and they are getting an A rating!!! The BBB says they check every 36 mos... Did non of you report them to the BBB?

50 months ago

If you r looking for a company that pays maybe you should try Convergence mkt. I hear they are hiring in your area.

50 months ago

Thank you so much! After my ordeal with MWM, I really need the money! I will look them up! Thank you, :)

50 months ago

You are very welcome and good luck. You should be able to find them on Narms.com.

jrhodes20 in Newton, North Carolina

49 months ago

I did Belks for them in April and May and have yet to get paid. The either don't answer the emails or email me saying the check was mailed. I am going to report them to Narms as well.

jrhodes in Taylorsville, North Carolina

45 months ago

Well I finally got paid in September after threating a lien against them. This only took five months to get resolved. I will not work for them again. I would advise everyone to stay clear of them.

Wendygirl03 in Rockford, Illinois

45 months ago

jrhodes in Taylorsville, North Carolina said: Well I finally got paid in September after threating a lien against them. This only took five months to get resolved. I will not work for them again. I would advise everyone to stay clear of them.

Congrats on getting paid! She prob- takes the money she gets paid on behalf of new workers to keep from getting sued by old workers. The woman is nothing but a thief crook! She belongs in prison! Her karma will catch up to her.... My intention is to do whatever it takes to see her get what she deserves and that is jailtime, and a lot of it... And when she gets there I hope she rots there!

godettee@yahoo.com in Beaufort, North Carolina

44 months ago

My x worked for HDA and hasn't been paid it's been 2 months.

44 months ago

Who is HDA????

44 months ago

Who is HDA???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

caroltaylorw@charter.net in Grand Haven, Michigan

40 months ago

I am seeking a position with a card company in the Grand Haven, Michigan area which is near Holland and Muskegon. Does anyone know of a company in this area which is hiring?
Thanks for your imput.
Carol

Lisa in Columbus, Ohio

37 months ago

I also did some work for Midwest Merchandising. In the beginning they were very nice and returned all of my e-mails and phone calls. Once I completed my work for them (which cost me a lot of gas and fees for faxing in all those forms), I haven't heard anything. They are not returning my calls or my emails. I feel so stupid for even thinking this was legimate and I wasted money that I really didn't have to spare.

37 months ago

I am so sorry to hear that. It took me five months and a threat of a lien against them to get paid last year. The funny thing is they just contacted me to do more work for them but needless to say I deleted the email.

Lewbad@aol.com in Livonia, Michigan

21 months ago

I worked for Midwest Merchandising Services, 2004 NW South Outer Road,
Blue Springs, MO 64015 I accepted an assignment for TY Beanie Babies. Due to the fact that they needed someone right away and the distance of the stores, I was promised an hourly rate verses by the location. Now that my pay is due, the story has changed to "per store." Needless to say, I am out alot of money because of the price of gas.
They need to be in the Hall of Shame!!!

www.indeed.com/forum/job/merchandiser/Midwest-Merchandising/t94264

Lewbad@aol.com in Livonia, Michigan

21 months ago

I worked for Midwest Merchandising Services.

I accepted an assignment for TY Beanie Babies. Due to the fact that they needed someone right away and the distance of the stores, I was promised an hourly rate verses by the location. Now that my pay is due, the story has changed to "per store." Needless to say, I am out alot of money because of the price of gas.

21 months ago

Lewbad@aol.com in Livonia, Michigan said: I worked for Midwest Merchandising Services.

I accepted an assignment for TY Beanie Babies. Due to the fact that they needed someone right away and the distance of the stores, I was promised an hourly rate verses by the location. Now that my pay is due, the story has changed to "per store." Needless to say, I am out alot of money because of the price of gas.

You will be lucky if you get any money at all.

me, me in Hillsboro, Missouri

21 months ago

This forum designed to warn otheers is not working as people are not seeing it prior to working for MWM. What we need to do is after someone has been cheated by teresa Bradford (btw she has been cheating people, for over 12 years n getting away with it!) We need to look up the websites of the manufacturer and distribution companies send them a link to this and other forums. It wont take long for the word to get out and she will be shut down. Do any of you realize she's getting an A rating from the BBB? THIS IS A TRAVISTY! SHE IS A CROOK! WE NEED TO STOP. HER ONCE AND FOR ALL.

mcpicbie in Winthrop, Massachusetts

19 months ago

Thank you[/QUOTE
IF ANYONE IS STILL OUT THERE WHO WORKED FOR MIDWEST MERCHANDISING SERVICES, WITH TERESA BRADFORD AS THE PRESIDENT, AND YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID, PLEASE GO TO MIDWEST MERCHANDSING SERVICES ON FACEBOOK. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OUT THERE ON DIFFERENT SITES THAT HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS OUTFIT AND LACK OF PAYMENT FOR SERVICES RENDERED. IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO PAY UP OR BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. FILE A WAGE COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATE AND LET THEM HANDLE IT FROM THERE. YOU WILL ONLY GET FRUSTRATED, AS I HAVE, BY GOING BACK AND FORTH ON EMAIL WITH THE LOVELY TERESA AND HER SIDEKICK IN ACCOUNTING, JARED. THEY WILL KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS IF THE STATE AND FED'S ARE NOT ALERTED TO THEIR SCAM.
YOU CAN RESPOND TO ME ON HERE OR GO TO THE FACEBOOK SITE. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JUMP ON BOARD IT COULD BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT.

19 months ago

me, me in Hillsboro, Missouri said: This forum designed to warn otheers is not working as people are not seeing it prior to working for MWM. What we need to do is after someone has been cheated by teresa Bradford (btw she has been cheating people, for over 12 years n getting away with it!) We need to look up the websites of the manufacturer and distribution companies send them a link to this and other forums. It wont take long for the word to get out and she will be shut down. Do any of you realize she's getting an A rating from the BBB? THIS IS A TRAVISTY! SHE IS A CROOK! WE NEED TO STOP. HER ONCE AND FOR ALL.

GO TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND FILE A COMPLAINT...SHE IS GETTING AWAY WITH THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS. I DID A SHORT BEANIE BABY STINT AND HER AND HER LITTLE ELF JARED ARE JERKING ME AROUND ROYALLY. IF YOU FILL OUT THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK WITH YOUR STATE IT IS A START. THE FED'S WILL GET IN ON IT AS WELL. THEY DO NOT DOCUMENT NEW HIRE'S WITH ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY.......CONTACT ME ON HERE OR GO TO MIDWEST MERCHANDISING SERVICES ON FACEBOOK.....I STARTED A PAGE FOR US WHO HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID.

19 months ago

jrhodes20 in Newton, North Carolina said: You will be lucky if you get any money at all.

PLEASE.....REPORT TERESA AND JARED TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE. THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AND ARE RIDING AROUND OR LIVING ON MONEY THEY OWE YOU.....AND ME. CONTACT ME ON HERE OR GO TO FACEBOOK.....MIDWEST MERCHANDISING SERVICES DON'T PAY EMPLOYEE'S......THIS BAND OF THIEVES NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

19 months ago

Lewbad@aol.com in Livonia, Michigan said: I worked for Midwest Merchandising Services.

PLEASE...FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. GO TO MIDWEST MERCHANDISING SERVICES DOESN'T PAY EMPLOYEES ON FACEBOOK...WE CAN COMMUNICATE AND PERHAPS BAND TOGETHER FOR A POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION SUIT.

Lenore in Livonia, Michigan

19 months ago

I am on board. AND I still have all my paper work : )

19 months ago

Wow, they are still at it! I posted comments on here 42 months ago (under Dawgcr, Litchfield Park) up at the top - and I still haven't been paid. I was out $200.
At that time I filed a complaint with the BBB, nothing was ever done or even communicated to me in regards to the non compensation issues.

Merchandiser in Bangor, Pennsylvania

19 months ago

MidWest Merchandising is also going by the name of Retail Staffing Solutions. I also got burned by this company. Still owed money from servicing Ty Beanie Babies. I will report to the State as you suggested. Thank you for the information - I only wish I had researched the company before I got involved with them.

19 months ago

I did TY Beanie Babies also. What goes around...ect

19 months ago

Dawgcr...Yes they are still out there scamming.

PJ in Dover, New Hampshire

14 months ago

Thank you

I received 2 checks today. I did not expect one for another month so I was pleasantly surprised. I would definately work for them again. The pay and mileage was just as they promised. It is hard because they pay monthly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nancy crombie in Malden, Massachusetts

14 months ago

Have a very hard time beleiving that.....are u sure you are not one of them? Nobody in this forum has gotten paid properly.....bogus

14 months ago

I find that hard to believe also.

mcpicbie in Medford, Massachusetts

14 months ago

jrhodes20 in Newton, North Carolina said: I find that hard to believe also.

Me thinks it's the Midwest Clan down there that is responding with a bogus name and story.....trying to make themselves "sound" reputable....not possible. Attorney Generals in eight states are investigating them and their shoddy practices.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.