I am very interested how to become Sales Represenative

Comments (4)

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California

85 months ago

I have a lots of experience of working Hallmark Stores, but
I am interested in my field goal as Hallmark Sales Reprentives, I am hard-hearing person and would like to show the world we can do it like normal people to work,and I can't use the phone,but we can still communcation on the computer...I worked for Hallmark for about 17 years!!!!

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California

85 months ago

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California said: I have a lots of experience of working Hallmark Stores, but
I am interested in my field goal as Hallmark Sales Reprentives, I am hard-hearing person and would like to show the world we can do it like normal people to work,and I can't use the phone,but we can still communcation on the computer...I worked for Hallmark for about 17 years!!!!

Jessica Ballard in Midland, North Carolina

73 months ago

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California said: I have a lots of experience of working Hallmark Stores, but

Kerry- How in the world are you!! It's been at least 7yrs. Are you still working for Hallmark? How is your family? I found you on here and wanted to know if I could use you as a job reference>>>>Please contact me if you can, I would love to catch up even if I am on the East Coast now.......my email is taryankee3@gmail.com. Take care and I hope this finds you!!! Lots of Love, Jessica Ballard

Connie in Hampton, Virginia

66 months ago

I worked for Carlton Cards for over 25 years as a Store Manager. It was hard work and many long hours but very rewarding and I miss it. The very successful store I managed closed only because the mall was demonlished to make way for a towne center. Working as a Store Manager I was able to use very creative ideas and going the extra mile I could see the immediate reward in sales. They truely let you manager it like you own it. I was able to use all their guidelines and do tasks and duties in a very timely matter but they allowed enough freedom to drive the business the way you felt best on a local level. I was exstremely passionate about my job.
With my position gone, I was forced to take another job as an Assistant Manager
in women's clothing store. I am not getting paid very well and no chance of growth. I need to add to my income. I would love to get work as a Merchandiser in my off time from my current job. I would be free to work days, nights and weekends around my schedule. I live in Hampton, Virginia and would be interested in anything in the Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown, and Poquoson area.
I have applied on line many times and have never heard anything. Any ideas who I can contact in the Hampton Newport News area? Thank you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.