What lenders take 95% LTV

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Christina in Oakland, California

79 months ago

I have a borrower I am trying to help out. He has a 675 fico and 95% LTV stated or full doc. Does anyone know any lenders that will do this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (103) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

andy in Norton, Massachusetts

78 months ago

i a have 810 fico ,great employment 20years sunstantal credit history . l am looking for a fixed rate 2nd 50k that brings it up to 95 ltv . does anyone know a lender who will take a great risk for in exchange for a competetive rate 7's

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Martha Chiriboga in Las Vegas, Nevada

78 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angela in Gaithersburg, Maryland

75 months ago

Christina in Oakland, California said: I have a borrower I am trying to help out. He has a 675 fico and 95% LTV stated or full doc. Does anyone know any lenders that will do this?

Is this a refi? Primary residence? These days, if property is identified to be in a "declining market" like California, max ltv is 90%. Assuming you have the correct value...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Javier Quito in Minneapolis, Minnesota

72 months ago

Christina in Oakland, California said: I have a borrower I am trying to help out. He has a 675 fico and 95% LTV stated or full doc. Does anyone know any lenders that will do this?

"Wells Fargo Financial" I work there so I know the rates are going to be a little higher than the average

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Colorado Springs, Colorado

70 months ago

I refinanced about 2 years ago with same as above and got the best interest rate on 30 yr fixed with Quicken Loans online. Don't know about now but they were great! Closed in about 3 weeks and did everything from home. Good Luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roger in Rapid City, South Dakota

65 months ago

If the borrower qualifies for a VA loan, I do know of a lender that can do up to 102% LTV. Flagstar.

Abb in San Jose, California

64 months ago

I have a borrower over 720 fico looking to get 95% purchase on SFR, OO, CA, Full doc. Please let me know if you know a lender who would do this loan.

Thank you.

Abb

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

andy

64 months ago

i am not a lender but in todays market almost any reputable bank will do 5% down 3% only with fha loan but their is a fee - american enterprise bank is one of them in florida .i believe is the number leave message good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mike in Germantown, Maryland

64 months ago

The comment by Andy previously is clearly an uninformed statement. Good luck finding 95%. The only way to get 95% is if the property is not located in a declining market as dictated by the MI companies, otherwise you will be allowed only 90o% LTV. Please note FHA requires 3.5% down. If your property is located in a declingin market then the best option is FHA.

Local banks may provide a 5% down option if they self insure it and hold their own paper. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

andy

64 months ago

mike my statement was not clearly uninformed.Aib was giving loans with only 5% down -i was recently the recipient of one and i was also speaking from personal experience experience also.I was trying to lead someone in the direction of banks that do do 95% yes i am sure there are conditions but i must of been in a good market area -MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES -I Am 46 and retireed do to my own efforts do not take any advice from me,yeh right -see ya

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

andy

64 months ago

my statement was not clearly uninformed you even admit there are banks thatr do 95%ltv -you even admit that and i also mentioned fha .so how was i clearly uninformed ?.i was also trying to lead the person in a direction of a lending institution that do loans like that.plus i was most recently the beneficiary of such a loan-but mike ,hey ,what do i know i am 46 and retired !

Savvy Saver in Norco, California

41 months ago

Javier Quito in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: "Wells Fargo Financial" I work there so I know the rates are going to be a little higher than the average

Great insight! Thanks for this information! Helps to know this. Your answer was the most concise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brook in Hayward, California

25 months ago

Union Bank offers a 95% LTV in the bay area with NO PMI. Contact your local branch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.