I am in the business of closing loans!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Pat in Austell, Georgia

79 months ago

Strong FHA, VA and Conventional Loan Processor looking to close some loans for you. Perfected DU, LP and other AU Platforms. Mortgage software includes Encompass and Calyx. Have been working in wholesale environment for the past 6 years - developed relationships with a lot of lenders; always up to date on guideline changes; I am an agressive, result oriented processor who is in the business of closing loans. Mortgage professional for 18 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Columbia, Maryland

78 months ago

I’m looking for a processor that can take a loan file, complete with prequal, and DU/LP it. Then send it to the lender electronically, get any additional docs needed from my borrower, get them to the lender for the clear to close. In addition, order payoffs, VOE’s, Condo certs, etc. I need to be free to originate, so I’m looking for a processor that can handle just about anything. Must have Calyx. Do you fit the above? I'm finding that people are saying that they do, and I find out later that they don't and it's cost me deals.

Paola Treese in Columbia, Maryland

76 months ago

Hi Dee! What a perfect fit - I am located in Columbia, MD also and I would love to talk to you about the opportunity to contract process for you. We have the experience, knowledge, and aggressiveness needed to get all your loans closed - quickly and accurately!! Please contact me via email:

ptreese@precisionprocessingllc.com or call me: 410-381-6998.

Also, please check on my website to answer any immediate questions that you may have:

www.precisionprocessingllc.com

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Paola Treese in Columbia, Maryland

76 months ago

Dee in Columbia, Maryland said: I’m looking for a processor that can take a loan file, complete with prequal, and DU/LP it. Then send it to the lender electronically, get any additional docs needed from my borrower, get them to the lender for the clear to close. In addition, order payoffs, VOE’s, Condo certs, etc. I need to be free to originate, so I’m looking for a processor that can handle just about anything. Must have Calyx. Do you fit the above? I'm finding that people are saying that they do, and I find out later that they don't and it's cost me deals.

Hi Dee! What a perfect fit - I am located in Columbia, MD also and I would love to talk to you about the opportunity to contract process for you. We have the experience, knowledge, and aggressiveness needed to get all your loans closed - quickly and accurately!! Please contact me via email:

ptreese@precisionprocessingllc.com or call me: 410-381-6998.

Also, please check on my website to answer any immediate questions that you may have:

www.precisionprocessingllc.com

I look forward to hearing from you!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.