How do you get a position in Hotel Night Auditing ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Thomas O'Shea in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

How do you get a position as a Night Auditor,when you are an old school Nigtht
auditor that has used posting machines instead of computers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

theanswer

70 months ago

buy a home pc and get familiar with it.find programs and websites you like.research with it. look up what ever questions you can think of. when you are comfortable with a pc you can learn the audit programs easily.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Night Rider - Auditor in Adelaide, Australia

70 months ago

i start at a room attendant then houseman and then move to porter. and i just got this job - night audit 6 months ago. all these happened in 3 years time. cant wait for more changing in the future!

well clear head is better than any qualification and machines at night time. because everything can break down at night with no reason!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Emily in Orlando, Florida

67 months ago

Thomas O'Shea in Dallas, Texas said: How do you get a position as a Night Auditor,when you are an old school Nigtht
auditor that has used posting machines instead of computers?

You Go Back to college and take comoputer processing and all the courses to spread sheets and forget getting the tickets out of 4600 NCR or post the whole paper and loose the paper
so sucessful jut comoputer push audit button (hope all balanced) and go you are on the new line of professional night auditors watch out for Peacock Managers if you apply.
Thanks /ER

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Emily in Orlando, Florida

67 months ago

on post it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ira in Orlando, Florida

65 months ago

you can find an employee that is willing to do on the job training. I work as a night auditor and I ahve been doing it now for almost 4 years and prior to this I have never had a job as a night auditor. I had never worked in a hotel before. You have to show them you are willing to learn it and do a good job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.