Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Host

What are typical night auditor salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Patte Blose in Tabor, SD

95 months ago

NA in SD $6

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tracyann in Ellabell, Georgia

83 months ago

Salaries do vary. I make 7.75 per hour. I just found out that most audiors are makeing 8 to 9.50 an hour in the area I work. I think I getting the shaft

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve Gray in Kelowna, British Columbia

83 months ago

Tracyann in Ellabell, Georgia said: Salaries do vary. I make 7.75 per hour. I just found out that most audiors are makeing 8 to 9.50 an hour in the area I work. I think I getting the shaft

In Canada you can make upwards of $15 per hour depending on experience but no less than $10 for sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Edmonton, Alberta

81 months ago

$14/hr here, no experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Beren Molony in Sydney, Australia

78 months ago

the salary in oz for night audit is $38,000 - $43,000 per year... with holiday pay etc full-time (40 hours per week), and casually $19 per hour, with shift loadings of %30 added, and more on weekends ... up to $30 per hour on weekend nights.

I think the pay rate for the job is pretty high here compared to the US.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

akt in Collinsville, Illinois

74 months ago

Sam in Edmonton, Alberta said: $14/hr here, no experience

You had no experience? This is great. I have banking experience but I want to be a front desk clerk or night auditor. I have taken a hospitality/management course with a 3.0 gpa. If you got any advice you can give me in the interview I will be taking tomorrow. It would be greately appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

richard in Midland Park, New Jersey

69 months ago

akt in Collinsville, Illinois said: You had no experience? This is great. I have banking experience but I want to be a front desk clerk or night auditor. I have taken a hospitality/management course with a 3.0 gpa. If you got any advice you can give me in the interview I will be taking tomorrow. It would be greately appreciated.

just get your foot in the door part time full time etc no experience not so good so try to get in as a night doorman bell man then after awhile u can talk to the front desk manager

Elaina in Collinsville, Illinois

69 months ago

Getting your foot in the door is good but I feel the positive thinking and self-confidence helped me. Sometimes people will hire you if you are in the right place at the right time. I also, feel pesistance paid off for me. Now I work in a legit hotel paying a good salary. I would stay away from these hotels that have a private owner such as people from India because they are CHEAP! and will work you like a slave, never say thank you, never give bonus or incentives and they will pay no more than they have to and less than they should.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Patte Blose in Denver, Colorado

64 months ago

Just applied for Front Desk Clerk over night - - No audit involved ofr $11.00/hr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ray in Miami Beach, Florida

44 months ago

Tracyann in Ellabell, Georgia said: Salaries do vary. I make 7.75 per hour. I just found out that most audiors are makeing 8 to 9.50 an hour in the area I work. I think I getting the shaft

You are very underpaid. In Miami Night Auditors don't get a decent pay either, but the minimum is $ 10.00 p/h...

Ray in Miami Beach, Florida

44 months ago

Sam in Edmonton, Alberta said: $14/hr here, no experience

In Calgary hotel wages were quite low a few years ago. I'm glad things are changing in Alberta...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Gainesville, Florida

43 months ago

I had a good night audit job in Miami Lakes which paid $11 an hour. It was $10.50 to start.

When I moved to Gainesville, I ended up with a night audit job paying minimum wage! $7.25 an hour at Days Inn. I don't know if it being Indian owned has anything to do with it as another poster mentioned... But I don't want sound racist.

I'm only here temporarily until something better comes up.

melody in Rumney, New Hampshire

38 months ago

i have an night audit posistion opened in nh if interested email me

juane in Smyrna, Georgia

25 months ago

Im in Albany ga and started out making 7.50 p/h. I know Im underpaid and would like to find another hotel job making more.... Its insane how people will cheat u to the last breathe ..Im willing to move whenever for a full time position...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.