digirad camera

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Dan in Great Neck, New York

75 months ago

Has anyone ever work on digirad cameras? If so, what has your experience been?

thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nata in Sylvania, Ohio

74 months ago

Yes, I worked with DugiRad. Best is for cardiac studies. It is very convinient, portable, gives good qual. images. Processing is easy and fast. It is also good for MUGA. If you need it for the mobile unit this is a best, a woman in good phis. shape can put together and move it. Cost is about 350K.

Marie Dunn in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

nata in Sylvania, Ohio said: Yes, I worked with DugiRad. Best is for cardiac studies. It is very convinient, portable, gives good qual. images. Processing is easy and fast. It is also good for MUGA. If you need it for the mobile unit this is a best, a woman in good phis. shape can put together and move it. Cost is about 350K.

Is Digirad a good company to work for?

paul in Woodstock, Illinois

72 months ago

hey guys can some one give me information on digirad cameras what software they use for processing, how old are these cameras and functions and stuff?? i have no clue about them... and i gotta explain them to students.

Jim in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

A digirad camera looks pretty much like a chair that has an arm with an L-shape detector block that rotates around the patient while they are seated. Its very small, lightweight and portable. The heads are fixed in an L-shape so you can't change them to do planar imaging. Its made exclusively for mobile cardiac stress tests. Not much else to say about them really.

Marie Dunn in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

The digirad website explains it pretty well.

steve in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts

71 months ago

Paul in woodstock IL in Mchenry, Illinois said: thank you guys... i went to digirad website.. they have cardius 2 3 and 2020tc. and for the software... they use 4d-mSPECT and mirage clinical software... now they are coming up with two new soft ware seequenta and n-speed.. do any one know any other software then that??? that i should know about...???? and it is for mobil unit.. whats some of the things that are downfall of these cameras... whats the good about them... again thank you jim and marie.. for ur comments

good: image in the doctors office. It fits in just about any doctor office, though patient tables and desks may need to be pushed aside. cardiologist makes $$$ instead of the hospital and radiologist. Good motion correction software.

Downfall: it is mobile equipment...pot holes and movement causes things to breakdown more often. whomever said they were light-never worked with digirad. even the newer equipment is heavy, atleast the piece with the chair. any ramps make it an effort and wrist and ankle injuries occur. all wmployee of digirad have had thier ankle and foot ran over, though its just an ouch. Motion is much more of a problem which is why their motion correction software is much better. they have chest binders and seatbelts to encourage patients to hold still, but compared to the laydown version there is much more motion. last downfall is holes in the drywall. even the best drivers have put holes in the walls, more often than not they are just dings in the wall but i have seen a couple incidents that needed lots of spackle.
steve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.