Health Care

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Delphine Cameron in Raleigh, North Carolina

73 months ago

I have been in the health care feild for 17 years and I really do enjoy my job,as a phlebotomy,EKG,tech, CNA l and ll i feel that i do make a diffrent in my patients life. We are more then just CNA we friends when there isn't any,family when there is no one esl there. We are great listners,we make our pt feels safe when they are all alone without family and friends to comfort them... We all Make a great diffrent in the health care feild.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joanne Bisson in Cary, North Carolina

64 months ago

Delphine Cameron in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I have been in the health care feild for 17 years and I really do enjoy my job,as a phlebotomy,EKG,tech, CNA l and ll i feel that i do make a diffrent in my patients life. We are more then just CNA we friends when there isn't any,family when there is no one esl there. We are great listners,we make our pt feels safe when they are all alone without family and friends to comfort them... We all Make a great diffrent in the health care feild.

Delphine - it is what I want to do. I live in Cary Do you know if Rex offers classes there or can you recommend where I would go for training? WakeTech has courses but I'd rather get the training directly from where I want to work...either Rex or Wake Med. Can you help direct me? I've been an Administrative Assistant for many, many years. I need to be in the health care field! Thanks!
joanne

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.