Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are typical nurse assistant salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Bernadette Nunez in Suisun City, California

90 months ago

Can you please e -mail me some typical nurses assistant salaries.I have been a CNA for about 5 years.Im currently working in a nursing home in Vacaville CA. Thank you, Bernadette Nunez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

maria in San Francisco, California

79 months ago

bernie is this you? email me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Showmetheway in Vilas, North Carolina

79 months ago

Sorry this is not bernie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ratilal M.Vadhwana in Detroit, Michigan

79 months ago

Recently I have taken training as Nurse Assistant at American red croos bloomfild and now i am searching for a job can you please guide me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Judy Cairns in Wake Forest, North Carolina

70 months ago

I am trying to get a job at one of the local hospitals as a Unit Secretary and I keep getting rejected because I have no recent experience in the medical field. I worked 10 years ago at The Rex Birthing Center at Rex Hospital in Raleigh, NC as a Patient Coordinator checking in and out the expectant mothers and inputting their insurance information in the computer. I also have tons of experience as Office Manager of other companies and tons of experience in Sales Management. I don't understand why I can't get my foot in the door. You would think someone with my background and experience who is willing to take such a cut in pay to get my foot in the door would be someone they would want on their teams. Got any ideas for me???

Thank you all so much!!
Judy Cairns
Wake Forest, NC
judybcairns@nc.rr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.