Has anyone been denied a position because of an DUI conviction?? Please discuss with me!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (50)

shila in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

I know someone who had to hire a lawyer to help on clearing her name

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Shelby in Austin, Texas

78 months ago

west and reckless?!!? You mean like a DWI/DUI??? If thats what you have then I would say yes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa MHW in Oceanside, California

77 months ago

Lisa MHW in Oceanside, California said: I have no reply???? What????

Allrighty then. I like how you had to post on a blog in response to my blog that you had no comments to give me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

shila in Los Angeles, California said: I know someone who had to hire a lawyer to help on clearing her name

Yeah, I sought one out to finally, and shelled out big bucks to get that taken off my record.
Thank you for you're positive response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

summerteeth in North Hollywood, California said: do you always get your legal advice from bloggers instead of lawyers?

Yes always. Especially in the morning, every morning. Im all- ' hmmmm... should i take a dump? i dont know? oh my god let me consult bloggers on this matter.'
Then I run to the computer and post a blog every morning on www.getalife.com and see what the majority of bloggers think.....take a dump or hold it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

connie in Sacramento, California

74 months ago

Hi
me again connie I got a wet reckless not a DUI but I had A DUI when I was 21 I am in my 40s know does anyone know what the lvn board does if it is youer second one and it is a wet reckless happening 23 years apart please let me know if anybody has gone through this. Thanks Connie lvn 17 years good standing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

EddieVan in Center Harbor, New Hampshire

68 months ago

Lisa MHW in Oceanside, California said: Ive had a wet and reckless conviction and am wondering if thats the reason Ive been denied jobs or not. Will discuss further with anyone if they are in the same position.

Don't give any employer your SS # till your an employee for the W-2 form. That is the legal use of the SS # by an employer. This will help security without your permission for a back ground check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

EddieVan in New Hampshire

68 months ago

I am not a legal buff, just basic rights as I might have had some driving problems my self. PS;at least you wasn't going over 160 drunk in a hotrod vette.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Hi just a reply to wet reckless, I don't know youer history but or if you are a nurse however even a wet reckless will make it harder to get a job, I know that if you are a nurse and it is just a wet reckless that if you explain the situation to the job person if it comes up and you do have to be honest about it , even though the laws have gotten very tough on it .That should not totally put you out of the running,dui is not a charge of stealing meds or putting a patient in a dangerouse situation.The board does continue to consider it as a very bad thing but it just depends on the sitituation from what I can figute out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Thanks for the comment. I actually just found out that anyone with any kind of arrest, misdemeanor or not is not allowed in medicare/medical run facilities-such as mainly SNF's- unless they get some kind of exception- which is a VERY long time period to do so.
-Lisa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

true that Eddie! Ha! Thats funny. But sad. But more funny.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

thank you for you're comment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Mountain View, California

66 months ago

Lisa MHW in Oceanside, California said: Ive had a wet and reckless conviction and am wondering if thats the reason Ive been denied jobs or not. Will discuss further with anyone if they are in the same position.

A nurse in my class received an expungement from her County and has been working for years now. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Thank you very much! Im looking into getting it expunged, on my own, as-in, without an attorny, and its a long process, but thanks for you're feedback.
:)
Lisa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

I think some hospital have a policy to not hire for 2 years after a dui,because it is a misdemenor it is a personal dicision on their part.I know their are alot of hospitals that do hire however,dui depending on the situation does not put you out and how many you have had,first one no drug offenses , you should be ok .Thier are some hospitals that don't hire for that but you have to ask up front they are going to know,if they do background. good luck dui is frowned on but as long as you weren in youer work parking lot or on youer way to work it is not considered full negligence yet.good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mona in Anaheim, California

64 months ago

If your getting an expungement, I don't think that you have to disclose your employer that you have a record.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

karenific in Los Angeles, California

57 months ago

lots of help.

dollface in san leandro, California

57 months ago

I was convicted of a DUI in Stockton,California in 1999...Is there anyway to get this taken off my record and if so ,how do i do it??..Who do I contact??..I now live in San Leandro, California and would like to go to school for LVN,will the conviction stop me from getting licensed once i finish school...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

HI
I RECIEVED ONE AND IT WAS REAL SCARY, HOWEVER AS LONG AS YOU DID NOTHING AT A HOSPITAL AND IT WAS JUST A BASIC DUI YOU ARE OK, I JUST GOT OUT OF RN SCHOOL AND THERE WERE GIRLS WITH DUI'S THERE IT IS THE FELONIES THAT YOU CAN'T DO CLINICAL ON THE FLOORS SO AS LONG AS IT IS A BASIC DUI YOU ARE OK, IT IS VERY SCARY AND THIS IS A TRUE WAKE UP CALL!! KEEP STUDYING FOR LVN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO WITH A BASIC DUI IT IS FELONAY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. DON'T PANIC YOU WILL BE OK!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

debbieRote in San Diego, California

39 months ago

Lisa MHW in Oceanside, California said: Actually a DUI/DWI is legally and a completly different charge than a ' wet and reckless' is. A wet and reckless is a moving violation instead of a misdemeanor like a DUI is.
Did you actually get denied solely because of the DUI?

I was driving to Vons and pulled up onto the curb a bit too much someone complained that I was staggering but really it was cause I had a trace of xanax in my system from 4 hours earlier my dr gave me and they gave me back my license , 2 years later I had to take my RX again and after 4 hours later again I drove then on the way home I felt strange and cause my husbands truck to crash into the block wall on the hill so I got called and 911 came asked what happened and then they said I should not have been driving under the xanax so I got arrested for driving under the influence its just not fair but now I am worried about getting a nursing job cause I think they look it up but my nursing license says its clear . Any feed back on that anyone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rcruz4049 in San Antonio, Texas

36 months ago

i am an lvn for 4yrs now i am set to start rn scholl on the 21st of april....i am charged with dwi and go to court this monday the 9th of april....if convicted will i be kicked out of rn school, im from tx charge was in new mexico....the passenger was drunk and we were from out of twn he grabbed the wheel and i hit a curb not bad but barely i was also driving 40 in a 30 of which i did not know cuz i hadnt cum across a sign...they asked me to step out i was cooperative, not slurred but failed field test it was freezing and i was so shaken up cuz of my career....i blew .10 legalk limit is .08....im concerned that if convicted i cant do clinicals....i need sum advice...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Dover, Delaware

36 months ago

connie in Sacramento, California said: Hi ,
I recentely got a dui I am a 17 year old lvn , and I am about to go to R.N.school .I have alerted the board and know that it is case by case however I don't know if they will put me on suspended licience for this therefore by no rn school or simple fine me.Dose anyone have any concreate knowlege ,do they go hard on California nurses or are they just trying to scare us .I am just confused anyone had one of these in california and what did they do to you?? sorry to sound uptight but this all has been tough. connie

Contact the Board of Nursing in California and ask them. I have hired new graduate nurses who had had a prior DUI. The Board of Nursing in my state required as the nurses' supervisor to completely monthly evaluations and fax to the Board. These nurses were required to have random drug screens. After a full year of no issues and good evaluations, the Nursing Board allowed them to work without any further intervention. Again, check with the Board of Nursing in California.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

ash dale in CHERRY HILL

32 months ago

It is becoming increasingly common for employers to do background checks on potential new hires. Many companies require a clean driving and/or criminal record. With a DUI showing up on your background check, you will be denied employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Nursing007 in Palm Desert, California

29 months ago

So I received a wet reckless in 2002. Does that mean I don't have to report it to the BON since it is a moving violation? Or should I just report it and hope for the best? It was so long ago I will have a hard time getting all the documentation? Please give me some advice...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

EddieVan in Center Harbor, New Hampshire said: Don't give any employer your SS # till your an employee for the W-2 form. That is the legal use of the SS # by an employer. This will help security without your permission for a back ground check.

Is this legal? I thought you had to give your Ssn, plus they run my fingerprints and it comes up anywayKi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RNsandiego in San Diego, California

25 months ago

dollface in san leandro, California said: I was convicted of a DUI in Stockton,California in 1999...Is there anyway to get this taken off my record and if so ,how do i do it??..Who do I contact??..I now live in San Leandro, California and would like to go to school for LVN,will the conviction stop me from getting licensed once i finish school...

If you hire a lawyer to get it expunged you do not have to disclose that you had been charged of a crime when you complete an application. An expungement shouldnt cost you more than $400 and thats with a lawyer. it will however always show up on your criminal record, but will show up as being "dismissed" or "dropped"....i cant remember which one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Blanca82 in Seattle, Washington

25 months ago

Does anyone know if you have to report DUI in WA state? It was 2 years ago and DOH said I'm fine. RN License is unrestricted. Also have a trespassing in 2011.

Miley in Fremont, California

21 months ago

mona in Anaheim, California said: If your getting an expungement, I don't think that you have to disclose your employer that you have a record.

I want to explain something about expungement . I have two DUI in different county n it's 3 years apart. I recently got it expunge, remember if u get it expunged it doesn't mean that it won't show up on ur record YES it will. It will stay until ur 100 years old.if u are working at a lincese facility u will need to be exempt from the state. It takes about 3 month for the state to process everything. So if I was anyone of you guys , go and get a exemption on your own. That way when the state review ur case n exempt u all u need to do is have the facility fill out a transfer form LIC 9188.if u do ever apply for a job , u have to remember to say ur case have been dismiss r expunge under code 1203.4.u do NOT need no attorney to help u expunge ur case. It's a waste of money!!! All u have to do is sign a petition of 1203.4. No one will tell u much information. This is something I'm doing now so of anyone have any question please ask. I am in California n just wanted to share some information that will b helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vigilantis in Greenwood, Maine

20 months ago

Fester McGuu said: You cannot expunge DUI's....

It depends upon the state. Many states do not allow for expungement but some do.
IE: The state of New Hampshire allows for annulment of DWI/DUI convictions after ten years has passed from date of conviction

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pgn10 in Hayward, California

17 months ago

Would anyone know about if you had a Dui few years ago but just recently got another Dui this year, brought down to a wet reckless. Will it affect taking the nursing boards exam or can dismissing be a better choice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lady DDH in Los Angeles, California

13 months ago

Fester McGuu said: You cannot expunge DUI's....

In the state of California you are allowed to expunge a DUI. As a matter of fact, I went to the judge 1 1/2 years after I completed everything and was placed on 3-year summary probation and requested early termination of probation; it was granted. That same day I went to the court clerk who offered information on expungement. Because I didn't have the $120 fee to get it expunged immediately, I completed a waiver form and awaited a new court date. On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 not only was my petition for the expungement granted, I also was waived the fee. My case is now closed and sealed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady DDH in Los Angeles, California

13 months ago

I was just offered an Intermediate Typist Clerk position with the County of Los Angeles. Does any know if my dismissed and expunged DUI will hinder my chances of clearing the livescan that I am scheduled to take?I also have a 13-year old misdemeanor conviction on my record. Will either of these two things be a hindrance?

Happy trails in El Segundo, California

10 months ago

Lady DDH in Los Angeles, California said: In the state of California you are allowed to expunge a DUI. As a matter of fact, I went to the judge 1 1/2 years after I completed everything and was placed on 3-year summary probation and requested early termination of probation; it was granted. That same day I went to the court clerk who offered information on expungement. Because I didn't have the $120 fee to get it expunged immediately, I completed a waiver form and awaited a new court date. On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 not only was my petition for the expungement granted, I also was waived the fee. My case is now closed and sealed.

Thank you for this.. I got a DUI several years ago (3) and I am starting the process of doing this. All my fees and requirements were done years ago. good information.. thank you again :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hjoseph7 in Arlington, Virginia

8 months ago

"In the state of California you are allowed to expunge a DUI."

In VA you cannot get a DUI expunged, but I wonder if I move to CA will I be able to get it expunged there ?

RHONDA in Pearland, Texas

5 months ago

Miley in Fremont, California said: I want to explain something about expungement . I have two DUI in different county n it's 3 years apart. I recently got it expunge, remember if u get it expunged it doesn't mean that it won't show up on ur record YES it will. It will stay until ur 100 years old.if u are working at a lincese facility u will need to be exempt from the state. It takes about 3 month for the state to process everything. So if I was anyone of you guys , go and get a exemption on your own. That way when the state review ur case n exempt u all u need to do is have the facility fill out a transfer form LIC 9188.if u do ever apply for a job , u have to remember to say ur case have been dismiss r expunge under code 1203.4.u do NOT need no attorney to help u expunge ur case. It's a waste of money!!! All u have to do is sign a petition of 1203.4. No one will tell u much information. This is something I'm doing now so of anyone have any question please ask. I am in California n just wanted to share some information that will b helpful
Thank u.please let me know any/all info you have. I have a misd. dwi. I haven't been able to get any employment since. Im literally drowning and starving to death. any info on what I should do. bout to give Freaking up, staying in Houston w a friend trying to find SOMETHNG. ANYTHING]

Juliette in Murrieta, California

4 months ago

RHONDA in Pearland, Texas said: Thank u.please let me know any/all info you have. I have a misd. dwi. I haven't been able to get any employment since. Im literally drowning and starving to death. any info on what I should do. bout to give Freaking up, staying in Houston w a friend trying to find SOMETHNG. ANYTHING]

Rhonda, don't give up. It is very hard to get a job for everyone. But having a dui makes it seem that is the only reason but it is not. Our country has a extreme lack of jobs for people. I suggest starting your own business . Photographer, petsitter/dog walker or something you do for a hobby can make you enough money to support yourself. Or try Appling directly to someone online or in person to a job. You can also volenteer at a hospital while you are working your own business and applying and waiting for a better job. The volenteering will get people at the hospital to know you and then you get a job there. This difficult time will pass. Keep strong . I will be praying for you. Julie

Indie_One in Wichita, Kansas

4 months ago

Not all employers will make an issue out of it. When they ask about a criminal record on a job application, it might be more to prevent hiring someone who’s running from the law.

John in MD in Catonsville, Maryland

4 months ago

Indie_One in Wichita, Kansas said: Not all employers will make an issue out of it. When they ask about a criminal record on a job application, it might be more to prevent hiring someone who’s running from the law.

True, not all employers will make an issue out of something such as a dwi/dui..... but asking the question on an application would seem somewhat pointless actually. If someone was running from the law, the likelihood would be they would lie on the application, even providing a fake ssn and name. If one has a record and tells the truth on the application (name and ssn), then the issue should come up on a background check which many companies automatically run anyway......

4 months ago

Some employers are reasonable and some aren’t. Furthermore, there are organizations and agencies trying to level the playing field for people with convictions who are looking for employment. Two are NELP (National Employment Law Project) and EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission). The San Francisco Chronicle and The New York Times seem to be the two main newspapers that cover helpful stories on the issue ("ban the box" on the job application). It could be more leverage for you. One other thing to keep in mind is that drug screening/background check clinics ask questions that employers can’t legally ask. How much information do they share with employers? How “honest” are these employers, clinics, authority figures, etc.? It’s all behind closed doors.

4 months ago

John in MD in Catonsville, Maryland said: True, not all employers will make an issue out of something such as a dwi/dui..... but asking the question on an application would seem somewhat pointless actually. If someone was running from the law, the likelihood would be they would lie on the application, even providing a fake ssn and name. If one has a record and tells the truth on the application (name and ssn), then the issue should come up on a background check which many companies automatically run anyway......

If they see the question, they may decide not to apply for the job.

Teresa Taylor in California

4 months ago

HI, I don't know how to really answer your question, but let me tell you and anyone who cares to hear my side and hopefully I can get some closure on this matter. Twenty years ago I was really over weight, suffered severe back pain, was goi going through a divorce, lost my health insurance, had two small children to raise, both had suffered sexual abuse by the hands of their father, my x husband, who was back then, serving time in prison for the child abuse. I was alone, working as a LVN, trying to support my family, even though, I suffered extreme back pain, years later I found out that I had severe nerve damage and a bulging disc, this was caused by, I feel, from years of physical abuse from my x husband. Anyway, you can only imagine how my life was, both kids were in therapy, one had schizophrenia and had to be in the hospital many times, my sister had just died, I felt lost.
I was asked to work overtime one evening, and though I was in pain, I agreed. As my shift went on that night I felt I could not go on, I needed the money badly, I needed to fed my kids and pay my rent.
I looked through my patients medication records, I had several patients on pain meds, most of them were requesting the med every four hours on the clock, but I had one man, who had an order for demerol 50 mg IM, Q 4 hours. YES, yes, I did the unthinkable, I drew up the syringe and I walked into the patients room, they were sleep, I slipped the syringe in my jacket pocket, and walked back out.
A few days later, I notified the board that I self administered demerol 50mg IM, I was not caught, it was not a habit, but a one time bad act. I turned myself in, to get help.....I never got help from the Board, That was back in the early 90s, my kids are grown, I got help, my life went on for better times....but the Board never has let me live this bad ordeal down.

Teresa Taylor in California

4 months ago

MY license was taken away for many yesrs, when I felt I had my life in order and the pain under the treatment of a doctor, I asked to get my license reinstated, the first time I asked they said no, I applied again, a year later, they then told me, I must take and past the nursing exam again, which I did, after that, they made a long list of rules I had to follow, some of them were beyond my control, like gettng a job immediately, and have my supervisor monitor me, send in a report every three months to the board, not work around narcotics, must work 40 hours per week, I

had to find an employer who was willing to do all those things and accommodate me, how many jobs are willing to go through all that? I could not find a job, therefore, I was in violation of my probation, I was dragged back in court by the board again, fined $3,000. In court fees and placed on an additional years probation. I still could not find a job, I also had to turn in these reports every 3 months, I was a couple of days late, three times, I was
Once again in violation, for that and not being able to find a job. The board, once again filled court papers to have my license revoked, again, back to court again. The judge gave me more probation.
I finally found a job at the Air Force base, they were a blessing, the Board said I needed two years of steady work to end my probation, when I thought I was almost done, my job was ending due to budget cuts, I only had worked there for a year, then during that same time peroid, my daughter made false statements to the police and I was arrested for disturbing the peace, all charges were dropped againist me, but the board filled papers with the DOJ,. Needless to say, I could not hire an attorney to go with me to the Boards court hearing, even though I told the Board what took place, they said I lied or tried to cover what took place up. I went to legal aide.....we did not win, THAT was three years ago, they took my license again. Now what?

Teresa Taylor in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Lisa MHW in Oceanside, California said: Thanks for the comment. I actually just found out that anyone with any kind of arrest, misdemeanor or not is not allowed in medicare/medical run facilities -such as mainly SNF's- unless they get some kind of exception- which is a VERY long time period to do so.
-Lisa

You must apply in Cal. For an exemption through the Dept. Of Justice, this takes about three months to get approval, if they approve it. Every time you change to a new facility or even apply for a job that does a live scan you have to request that your exemption is transferred to the new facility otherwise you will not pass the background check or be able to work.

Teresa Taylor in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

RNsandiego in San Diego, California said: If you hire a lawyer to get it expunged you do not have to disclr that you had been charged of a crime when you complete an application. An expungement shouldnt cost you more than $400 and thats with a lawyer. it will however always show up on your criminal record, but will show up as being "dismissed" or "dropped"....i cant remember which one.

If they do a live scan in California, where they take your finger prints and send them off to the DOJ , which is required to work in a Medicare/Medical facility (which is just about all places) not to sound negative, but I been there, done that, an expunged record will not fly with the DOJ, it will show on your record always. The only way around this is getting an exemption, which has to follow you around, whatever position you have .

Cisco in San Leandro, California

2 months ago

dollface in san leandro, California said: I was convicted of a DUI in Stockton,California in 1999...Is there anyway to get this taken off my record and if so ,how do i do it??..Who do I contact??..I now live in San Leandro, California and would like to go to school for LVN,will the conviction stop me from getting licensed once i finish school...

It will never be off your record but you can go to the court where you were convicted at and see the court clerk and ask to get your record expunged. What that does is sets your conviction aside and basically forgives you in legal jargon. It will say "dism per section 1203.4"

2 months ago

Lady DDH in Los Angeles, California said: In the state of California you are allowed to expunge a DUI. As a matter of fact, I went to the judge 1 1/2 years after I completed everything and was placed on 3-year summary probation and requested early termination of probation; it was granted. That same day I went to the court clerk who offered information on expungement. Because I didn't have the $120 fee to get it expunged immediately, I completed a waiver form and awaited a new court date. On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 not only was my petition for the expungement granted, I also was waived the fee. My case is now closed and sealed.

expungements cannot be sealed. You can only get it sealed if you were not EVER convicted in the first place.

2 months ago

EddieVan in Center Harbor, New Hampshire said: Don't give any employer your SS # till your an employee for the W-2 form. That is the legal use of the SS # by an employer. This will help security without your permission for a back ground check.

Bad advice, no ones going to hire someone who refuses to put down their SS#. I understand its legal but who wants to hire someone who cant do something simple as filling out the WHOLE application. Get picky and you wont get a job.

2 months ago

mona in Anaheim, California said: If your getting an expungement, I don't think that you have to disclose your employer that you have a record.

Mona thats were it gets very very tricky, because you can say no legally if your record was expunged. Theres a legal debate going on at the capitol about this. There are ways around that. It often depends on how the question is carefully worded. One thing i hate to be told which is supposedly safer is to say YES, however it has been judicially dismissed per section 1203.4 and expunged. That way they cant say "you lied and put no but you were arrested and convicted and then had it expunged." Technically its illegal. It happened to me. Search for my name on indeed and youll see. The exceptions are for the medical industry and other professions that rely on the publics trust (almost every good job). They have special powers and take your whole legal life into consideration.

Teresa in Diamond Bar, California

2 months ago

connie in Sacramento, California said: Hi
me again connie I got a wet reckless not a DUI but I had A DUI when I was 21 I am in my 40s know does anyonursing homenow what the lvn board does if it is youer second one and it is a wet reckless happening 23 years apart please let me know if anybody has gone through this. Thanks Connie lvn 17 years good standing

It's hard to say but when it comes to Nursing license, the Dept. of Justice keeps a record on everything and may make it hard if not out of reach to get a nursing job, I had a conviction of disturbing the peace, load noise, music and that remains on my D O J record.

dasroight in Canoga Park, California

2 months ago

You can get your conviction expunged, which at least betters your situation. You can even go as far as getting an attorney to appear with you in front of the board. Maybe this article can help you out: www.mironerlaw.com/expungement-nurse.php. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.