i want to find a lvn program in fresno ca, can anyone recomend one please!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (25)

michelle in Fresno, California

64 months ago

please help me find a lvn program in fresno . I want to take all the classes at the same place. and the only one i found was gurnick but they said i need a credit score of 700 to qualify for financial help..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

559mslin in Fresno, California

64 months ago

have you tried fresno/clovis adult school, they also offer lvn programs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

michelle in Sacramento, California

54 months ago

michelle in Fresno, California said: please help me find a lvn program in fresno . I want to take all the classes at the same place. and the only one i found was gurnick but they said i need a credit score of 700 to qualify for financial help..

if u dont mind driving a bit. dinuba, tulare, handford and visalia adults schools all have the program. I have a friend who moved from fresno now at sacramento city college lvn program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kaylee_559@yahoo.com in Fresno, California

52 months ago

Hi I was just wondering for the Madera LVN program do they required a person to have his/her CNA first.???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Somer in Oakhurst, California

52 months ago

No, you don't have to be a CNA. You just have to have a few prerequisite courses completed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Martha in Salinas, California

52 months ago

michelle in Sacramento, California said: if u dont mind driving a bit. dinuba, tulare, handford and visalia adults schools all have the program. I have a friend who moved from fresno now at sacramento city college lvn program.

hi can somebody tell me is there a waiting list at this adult school in fresno , handford,visalia, dinuba,tulare. please anybody with any info will help me lot. thank you oh does anybody know whats medical math is that algebra?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kaly5 in Fresno, California

49 months ago

How do I enroll for the Gurnick's Fresno? How do u get Financial Aids for the program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

NickolasF in Oakland, California said: Gurnick's Fresno just got an approval for Financial Aid, I just enrolled there a week ago.

How did u get financial Aid I thought they don't take financial aid.

49 months ago

michelle in Fresno, California said: please help me find a lvn program in fresno . I want to take all the classes at the same place. and the only one i found was gurnick but they said i need a credit score of 700 to qualify for financial help..

I want to know how do they credit score if you qualify for financial aid?

NickolasF in Sacramento, California

48 months ago

You can call them and ask - www.gurnick.edu

NickolasF in Sacramento, California

48 months ago

Kaly5 in Fresno, California said: I want to know how do they credit score if you qualify for financial aid?

You can call them and ask - www.gurnick.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Do anyone know how long can I take my prequistes for nursing? Is it less than 4 years or it depend on how long you want to take it.

Jessica Brown in Nantes, France

48 months ago

Try looking on this site www.mylpnschools.com

violet in Turlock, California

48 months ago

Hi, I went through the LVN program in clovis at clovis adult school excellent school and instructors...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

violet in Turlock, California said: Hi, I went through the LVN program in clovis at clovis adult school excellent school and instructors...

How long do u have to wait to get in the LVN program @ Clovis adult school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dee Jones in Fresno, California

48 months ago

I graduated from Fresno Adult school in March! I just got my license-try there! Great program, and almost free!!! I have no loans to pay back!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

E.L. in Vacaville, California

32 months ago

Dee Jones in Fresno, California said: I graduated from Fresno Adult school in March! I just got my license-try there! Great program, and almost free!!! I have no loans to pay back!!

Hi! I am applying their in Sptember! Is it hard to get into??? I should have all my prerequ's done by July... Any advise.. Things i need to do to get in. etc. I would appreciate it!!

E.L. in Vacaville, California

32 months ago

kaylee_559@yahoo.com in Fresno, California said: Hi I was just wondering for the Madera LVN program do they required a person to have his/her CNA first.???

The waitlist is pretty long

I'm on the waitlist.. it'll take me about 3 yrs to get in...

Kaiy in Fresno, California

30 months ago

I turn my application in for Madera LVN last year and i was wondering anyone know how long is the wait for the program.

E.L. in Vacaville, California said: The waitlist is pretty long

I'm on the waitlist.. it'll take me about 3 yrs to get in...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kaiy in Fresno, California

30 months ago

How long did you wait for the program?

SF in Clovis, California said: I went to the LVN program at the Madera Center through the State Center Community College District. It is 3 semesters long and the only costs are for community college credits, plus books and uniforms, etc. The instructors were HORRENDOUS human beings, but if you can survive their torture you end up with as an LVN in the end.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tory in Fresno, California

29 months ago

NickolasF in Oakland, California said: Gurnick's Fresno just got an approval for Financial Aid, I just enrolled there a week ago.

im looking into gurnick how is it and financial wise

Fresno,Ca. in Sanger, California

28 months ago

Dee Jones in Fresno, California said: I graduated from Fresno Adult school in March! I just got my license-try there! Great program, and almost free!!! I have no loans to pay back!!

How much does it cost to go through the LVN Program? I do not qualify for financial aide. I do have a Veterans College Fee waiver. But, I don't think they would accept it. Only Public Colleges and Universities they do. I have my CNA Card already. But, it expires November 25, 2012. Uggg! I don't have a job.

28 months ago

Hi~ How much does it cost to go through the Fresno Adult LVN Program? I already have my CNA Card. Can LVNs work in NeoNatal? i am Unemployed. Sent--> April 4, 2012
Thanks

~Jan~

28 months ago

Hi~ How much does it cost to go through the Fresno Adult LVN Program? I already have my CNA Card. Can LVNs work in NeoNatal? I am Unemployed haven't been able to get hired on as a CNA employers want 25 years "paid" experience. Which I haven't. CNAs get paid at the Veterans Hospital here in Fresno $18.63 an hour. Sent--> April 4, 2012
Thanks
Fresno,Ca.

~Jan~

28 months ago

Hi~ How much does it cost to go through the Fresno Adult LVN Program? I already have my CNA Card. Can LVNs work in NeoNatal? I am Unemployed haven't been able to get hired on as a CNA employers want 25 years "paid" experience. Which I haven't. CNAs get paid at the Veterans Hospital in ER here in Fresno $18.63 an hour. Sent--> April 4, 2012
Thanks
Fresno,Ca.

~Jan~

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.