Online RN programs??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Sammie71121 in Modesto, California

43 months ago

I live in Modesto,CA. I'm 20, I'm eager to learn, and I strive to do the best at anything I do. I'm pregnant, only about 2 months, and I need a career. Unemployed.

I REALLY want to become an RN, but I want to be able to stay home while I'm pregnant, and after the baby is born for my schooling. Atleast up until my clinicals!!!

My sister-in-law is doing just that up in Oregon through a community college. But I have searched and searched, made phone calls, and even contacted the Board of Nurses in California in hopes of being steered in the right direction for something like that here in the central valley. But no hope so far!! =[[[

Does anyone know of any legitimate programs that can offer me this?? Any comments/help welcome!!

-Samantha, Modesto,CA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

solmon in Savigny-le-temple, France

42 months ago

you can check out this site it is full of Nursing lectures, Nursing Diagnosis, Nursing Management, Seminars, PPT, All what you need in one place
www.nursing-lectures.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

solmon in Savigny-le-temple, France

42 months ago

check out this site is is full of Nursing lectures, Nursing Diagnosis, Nursing Management, Seminars, PPT, All what you need in one place
www.nursing-lectures.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.