which hospital sponsor nurses for H1B visa in seattle/bellevue/redmond, washington?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 187)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

DIANA in Clermont, Florida

61 months ago

HEY MY NAME IS DIANA AND I AM GOING TO TAKE THE RN NCLEX EXAM THE END OF THIS MONTH, I WILL NEED ALSO TO KNOW ABOUT SOME SPONSOR THAT CAN HIRE ME SO I CAN GET THE H1C VISA AND BE ABLE TO WORK.. I AM HERE JUST AS A VISITOR. COULD SOME OF YOU TELL ME IF YOU KNOW A HOSPITAL IN CALIFORNIA THAT CAN DO THIS?? OR DID YOU FIND IT IEENAMAK? IT WOULD BE REALLY HELPFULL!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

DIANA
nisirri@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

DIANA in Clermont, Florida

61 months ago

PUDHOTTARAMYASHANTHI in Madras, India said: I AM RAMYA SHANTHI from Chennai, India.Just now i have completed my Bachelors Degree in Nursing.I would like to Prepare for NCLEX exam .Pls Guide me

I would recomend you to take the kaplan program, you can fine some information about that in www.kaplan.com

Yoy need to know first what state you want ot apply, the fine on line the web site of the board of nurses of that state (you can fine it in www.scbns.com national counsil of nurses)and look there for the requirements they ask you to present so they can accept you to take the exam. Normally they ask your studies papers to be sent by the university, a fee that you need to send with your fihuerprint and pictures. After that you will need to come to USA if you are not here, to take the exam, there are also some other places outsite the united states that take the exam like japan... and more, don't remember.. but you can fine all that on the national council web page.

Good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

beibi in Downey, California

57 months ago

i think h1b visa is not for nurses. we know that visa for nurses is not available this time but if you want to work as a nurse you look for hospitals under h1c visa- that is for nurses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Priry in Caldwell, New Jersey

57 months ago

l in Milford, Pennsylvania said: St. Josephs in paterson nj, will sponsor you and will also give room and board

Hi, I just finished school and I'm also looking for sponsor... I live very close to St Josephs.... Are you sure they sponsor? I heard the hospitals here in NJ were not sponsoring nurses. Do you have any more info??
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Priry in Caldwell, New Jersey

57 months ago

I emailed St. Josephs, and they are not sponsoring at this time
So can you take your NCLEX without a SSN?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bibin in Franklin, Tennessee

57 months ago

Priry in Caldwell, New Jersey said: I emailed St. Josephs, and they are not sponsoring at this time
So can you take your NCLEX without a SSN?

There are couple of states which you dont need to have an SSN to get the RN license. I know New York state and Vermont state are couple of those.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rayyan in Gilbert, Arizona

57 months ago

Hey guys... Wow, there has been a lot of nurses nowadays. I just found out I passed my NCLEX... Im here in Arizona right now... What would be my next step with a tourist visa... Ive got some hospital volunteer experience. Hope anyone can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

maegan in Los Angeles, California

56 months ago

Sara Parker in Orange, California said: Hi every one!...........

i want to ask few questions from u guys.............
im on H4 visa status living in Orange,CA with my husband he has H1B visa and working here in orange county.
i have already passed nclex RN exame from california board but still not able to do job because i dont have SSN and because of H4 visa im not entitled to do job/work.california board will send my liscense when i will provide them my SSN.
i do have one option that i should apply for job in any hospital which can sponsor me for H1B visa but i dont know which hospital sponsor nurses for H1.
can any one tell me which hospital sponsor nurses for H1 visa in orange county and LA county?

Thanks a lot hope u can help me.

Sara

Hi sara! just wondering if you got your RN license already here in California? If yes, how did you get it? I think we're on the same boat now...I'm on H4 status also...just passed my NCLEX also and still looking for a job to sponsor me....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pamnic0507 in Potomac, Maryland

56 months ago

To dr visu... Do u guys sponsoring h1b for nurses?

dr visu in New York, New York said: we are sponsering h1b visa.you can mail your resume to drnivas2000@gmail.com

im on H4 visa status living in Bellevue Washington, with my husband he has H1B visa and working at microsoft.
i have already passed nclex RN exame from california board but still not able to do job because i dont have SSN and because of H4 visa im not entitled to do job/work.california board will send my liscense when i will provide them my SSN.
i do have one option that i should apply for job in any hospital which can sponsor me for H1B vi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gie in Sampaloc, Philippines

56 months ago

can ITIN be used t get a license in CA as replacement for SSN? will it cause any problem whatsoever?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lori in Tacoma, Washington

55 months ago

WA state would not provide me with a RN license until I gave them my SSN I had passed the nclex and paid for it but they could not release it until my SSN was available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

emil in Gloversville, New York

55 months ago

can anyone tell me if an ITIN# would be accepted by CABON to claim the license if we dont have the SSN?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

emil in Gloversville, New York

55 months ago

did anyone tried to claim CABON license using ITIN#?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jv in Houston, Texas

55 months ago

You should try asking immigration lawyers or any good RN staffing or recruiting company in your area, as far I know obtaining H1B is not easy to get, RNs need to be highly qualified (6 or more experience or with specialized skills like Oncology, ICU etc..) and the petitioner should also qualify..

I hope this helps..

leenamak in Bellevue, Washington said: Hi every one!...........
im on H4 visa status living in Bellevue Washington, with my husband he has H1B visa and working at microsoft.
i do have one option that i should apply for job in any hospital which can sponsor me for H1B visa but i dont know which hospital sponsor nurses for H1.
can any one tell me which hospital sponsor nurses for H1 visa in seattle/bellevue/redmond?

thanks alot hope u can help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

scorpio in Mcallen, Texas

55 months ago

Well you can't get an H1B through a hospital since your job does not qualify as a skilled labor. You could have applied for H1C but they just terminated that visa. Your only option is either get an agency to hire you and sponsor you for H1B visa showing on paper that you will be working as a Nurse Manager and then hire you as an RN. or you could go back to school and become nurse practitioner, nurse anesthetist and you'll get your H1B!! Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Boca Raton, Florida

54 months ago

scorpio in Mcallen, Texas said: Well you can't get an H1B through a hospital since your job does not qualify as a skilled labor. You could have applied for H1C but they just terminated that visa. Your only option is either get an agency to hire you and sponsor you for H1B visa showing on paper that you will be working as a Nurse Manager and then hire you as an RN. or you could go back to school and become nurse practitioner, nurse anesthetist and you'll get your H1B!! Good luck.

How will you get H1b after becoming a nurse practitioner or nurse anesthesia..can you pls explain the process...thanks..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

scorpio in Mcallen, Texas

54 months ago

Oh very very easy, all non for profit hospitals have unlimited supplies of h1b and they can sponsor all year round, they do not have a cap on their h1bs. Once you are a Nurse practitioner or Nurse anesthesist just apply and ask them to sponsor you, you will be in EB 2 category for green card, which means after people who are famous scientist, researchers or polititians, you will be next in line for green card. Its an expediated process and there is hardly any one in EB1 category.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

christopher in Middletown, Connecticut

54 months ago

according to the USCIS, foreign nurses are not eligible for H1B in general RN positions.

The USCIS applies a different rule for nurses. The USCIS (guided by a determination by the U.S. Department of Labor, as published in the Occupational Outlook Handbook) says that there is no industry-wide standard that a nurse needs a baccalaureate degree to perform the duties of a professional registered nurse. In many states, a nurse can obtain a professional registered nursing license after completion of only a two-year program and successful passage of a state licensing examination.

In a memorandum it issued four years ago, the USCIS relaxed its hard stand on foreign nurses. It said that while general RN positions are not H1B eligible, nurses in the following positions qualify for H1B: (1) Advanced practice nurses, (2) Nurses in administrative positions, and (3) Nurses in certain nursing specialties. Thus, nurses who wish to obtain H1B visas have to be petitioned only in those three RN positions, but not in general RN positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marvel in Brooklyn, New York

54 months ago

beibi in Downey, California said: i think h1b visa is not for nurses. we know that visa for nurses is not available this time but if you want to work as a nurse you look for hospitals under h1c visa- that is for nurses.

H1B is also for nurses, you just have to prove that the position you are being hired for require a bachelor degree and upward.if ther are other persons working in the same position at the institution with an associate degree then your application will not be accepted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

caritov777 in Weston, Florida

53 months ago

Hello everyone!

My name is Carolina Vargas and I am a registered nurse seeking sponsoring here in the USA.
I graduated in Colombia. Shortly after graduating, I relocated to Florida. I went through the documentation process and passed the Florida state board exam in order to become a certified nurse in the United States.I am now trying to fulfill the next requirement in order to receive my license; for that I need to get a SSN, wich I don't have because I am currently here on a student visa. I'd like to know if there's the posibility of being sponsored by an agency or hospital for an H1B visa.
I thank you in advance for any information provided regarding the H1B sponsoring process. God bless ;)

Carolina Vargas Pineda, B.S.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dontknowatodo in Trenton, New Jersey

53 months ago

hi, im also here on visa, passed the nclex and now looking for hospitals to sponsor..can anyone help...? :'(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dontknowatodo in Trenton, New Jersey

53 months ago

*visit visa

clara illinois in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

hi, im on a tourist visa here in illinois, i passed my nclex california state board while im in the philippines, i cant have my license release until i wont be able to provide ssn, is it true that TIN number would work?, if i plan for reciprocity/ endorsement, using the same TIN number for consistency...pls help, any hospital u could recommend for sponsorship?... pls help.. tnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

lara in Chicago, Illinois

52 months ago

caritov777 in Weston, Florida said: Hello everyone!

hello, I believed that if your in a student visa, you could avail for ssn, you could have it requested once you work in campus or off campus, < free time, 20 hours a week> only allowed, from there...u can have your license released,... try it.

My name is Carolina Vargas and I am a registered nurse seeking sponsoring here in the USA.
I graduated in Colombia. Shortly after graduating, I relocated to Florida. I went through the documentation process and passed the Florida state board exam in order to become a certified nurse in the United States.I am now trying to fulfill the next requirement in order to receive my license; for that I need to get a SSN, wich I don't have because I am currently here on a student visa. I'd like to know if there's the posibility of being sponsored by an agency or hospital for an H1B visa.
I thank you in advance for any information provided regarding the H1B sponsoring process. God bless ;)

Carolina Vargas Pineda, B.S.

i believed you can avail sss number even by being on a student visa, im not sue u worked on the campus or off the campus...(20weeks per hour only)...from there u can have it released from your state board...or as many says, try TIN, some on them works..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lara in Chicago, Illinois

52 months ago

jbRN in Boynton Beach, Florida said: @ dontknowatodo, we're on the same situation... anyone can help us please...

hello, any luck?...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

buba123 in San Diego, California

52 months ago

Hi everybody.
I am currently nursing student at San Diego, BS Nursing. I would like to apply for license as a California RN. Currently I am on H4 visa and do not have Social Security number. Is it possible to submit the application and take the NCLEX without having Social Security number?
Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

buba123 in San Diego, California

52 months ago

hi sara

Sara Parker in Orange, California said: Hi every one!...........

im on H4 visa status living in Orange,CA with my husband he has H1B visa and working here in orange county.
can any one tell me which hospital sponsor nurses for H1 visa in orange county and LA county?

Thanks a lot hope u can help me.

Sara

hi Sara,
I have a question. How did u apply for RN license without SSN in California\? I am in similar position- on H4, without SSN and almost done with BSN?
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sara in Orange, California

52 months ago

I used my ITIN in lieu of SSN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Paula in Mcallen, Texas

52 months ago

Hi.I would like to ask if you have a list of hospitals which are qualified to sponsor H1b visa for registered nurses. I read in one of your postings about the hospitals which sponsors for H1c visa. Hope to hear from you. thanks and have a great day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jocelyn in Montebello, California

52 months ago

I am on a student visa. If anyone knows any hospitals sponsoring nurses are non-citizens, kindly let me know. I am 4 weeks from completing my RN program here in the US and anxious to find out if there is a "future" for people like me right now. Ideally, I would like to relocate to Dallas, San Diego or stay in LA but I am willingly to relocate to other places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

kenneth Arceo in Quezon City, Philippines

52 months ago

hi! im kenneth from philippines..
i want to ask how is the process on how an employer(a hospital) can sponsor me? i have my father in U.S. but im overage so that he cant petitioned me. can you please help me about how the process? thank you.. Godbless..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elaine K. in Bakersfield, California

51 months ago

It is sad to know that there's a lot of NCLEX passer or registered nurses living here in USA and can't find job in the hospital or any medical facility coz of unable to get their sss# and lack of employer to sponsor them.Way back 1960s -1990s that's not a problem at all.easy to find a job and so many hospital employers willing to hire foreign nurses.they even help you for everything just to get you to work with them.I guess it's because of the current economy and more nursing graduates here in USA that hospital now doesn't need foreign nurses.i have nephew and niece also and NCLEX passer for 2 years now w/ hospital experience and still cant' come here to work.Goodluck guys and be patience.keep looking and pray to GOD to help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lani C. in Lahaina, Hawaii

51 months ago

Hi I have almost the same problem.I graduated BSN last 2008. Im currently living her in hawaii, passed the NCLEX last year and still no job as an RN. Is the any facility or hospital that you know who is willing to "sponsor" me for me to get job? I have all my documents. SSN, and Permanent resident card. I Hold A current US RN License. Please help. thanks!

Lani C. in Lahaina, Hawaii

51 months ago

most of the hospitals that i have tried to apply looks for experience. and i dont have enough experience. competing with us graduates is really hard.. so im looking for hospitals who can sponsor me. as of now, every staffing agency i called, looks for experience. how can i start my career if no is willing to train new nurses like me,, in addition, im a foreign grad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

333888RN in State College, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

Am also on a H4 visa with an active NY RN license. What's the use of having these licenses if the primary issue is the issueing of the visas. Would taking up Masteral "GUARANTEE" H1b or EB2?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

333888RN in Abington, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

Try this link I hope this helps. Area if your asking its mostly here in East Coast. HTH

www.genesishcc.com/index.cfm?page_id=5

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Surprise in Mcallen, Texas

49 months ago

georgie porgie in Baguio, Philippines

49 months ago

Hello! I am also one of the many RN's and having difficulty applying to where everybody's target-the USA- is. I passed NCLEX last 2009, got an english proficieny test, also made it, but I dont know where to go and what to do next. I am from Philippines. And my NCLEX, which I took for California, will expire if I will not have an SSN. Please advise me and all the readers with the same problem as mine, options and more options to be able to apply the degree we struggled to achieve. Thank you... I would appreciate all reactions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ROXANNE in Kingston, Jamaica

49 months ago

HI CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A HOSPITAL IN NEW MEXICO WHO SPONSOR THE H1B VISA. I HAVE PASSED THE RN NCLEX IN 2008 BUT UNABLE TO GET A JOB IN THE USA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jbRN in Boynton Beach, Florida

49 months ago

I have an RN license in New Mexico since 2008 as well with visascreen and more than 4 years experience in ICU. I'm visiting my relatives in US right now. Anybody can give me a legit recruiter asap please....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

marcus in Austin, Texas

49 months ago

clara illinois in Chicago, Illinois said: hi, im on a tourist visa here in illinois, i passed my nclex california state board while im in the philippines, i cant have my license release until i wont be able to provide ssn, is it true that TIN number would work?, if i plan for reciprocity/ endorsement, using the same TIN number for consistency...pls help, any hospital u could recommend for sponsorship?... pls help.. tnx

clara what's ur e-mail add?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

japezza in Harlingen, Texas

48 months ago

PUDHOTTARAMYASHANTHI in Madras, India said: I AM RAMYA SHANTHI from Chennai, India.Just now i have completed my Bachelors Degree in Nursing.I would like to Prepare for NCLEX exam .Pls Guide me

If you have textbook like saunders comprehensive, q and a and NSNA, kaplan just read all those, why a lot of reference book, some books have info some don't.

Jubel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

48 months ago

kenneth Arceo in Quezon City, Philippines said: hi! im kenneth from philippines..
i want to ask how is the process on how an employer(a hospital) can sponsor me? i have my father in U.S. but im overage so that he cant petitioned me. can you please help me about how the process? thank you.. Godbless..

even if you are over aged, your father can still petition you depending on his status if he is a permanent resident or a citizen and here are the categories:
FAMILY-SPONSORED PREFERENCES

First: Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Citizens: 23,400 plus any numbers not required for fourth preference.

Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents: 114,200, plus the number (if any) by which the worldwide family preference level exceeds 226,000, and any unused first preference numbers:

A. Spouses and Children: 77% of the overall second preference limitation, of which 75% are exempt from the per-country limit;

B. Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older): 23% of the overall second preference limitation.

Third: Married Sons and Daughters of Citizens: 23,400, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences.

You can see here from which preference you would fall under.

Debbie Ochoa in Kansas City, Missouri

47 months ago

I pray someone can help me. I am licensed in KS and RN. This is the first time in over 20 years. I became addicted to pills and then cross addicted to alcohol. I stopped all chemicals 9/5/2001. A year or so later the Nursing board reinstated my license as long as i participated with random screenings monitoring meetings and AA attendence. I will be out in 2 months. My problem is I still have not been able to find a job in nursing. I support my self by coding and transcribing but I would like to be a nurse one more time before I die.
My quess, where can I go to volunteer my services, get some experience and referrences? PLEASE HELP ME! and God bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pipsqueek pipsqueek in Carson, California

47 months ago

buba123 in San Diego, California said: Hi everybody.
I am currently nursing student at San Diego, BS Nursing. I would like to apply for license as a California RN. Currently I am on H4 visa and do not have Social Security number. Is it possible to submit the application and take the NCLEX without having Social Security number?
Thank you very much.

hello ... i think its possible to take the NCLEX without having an SSN because i took mine without it.. by the way, im also holding an H4 visa.. like the others here, i dont know where to apply so i could have an H1b visa..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

antonia_lois in Cebu, Philippines

45 months ago

Anyone please help me? I am a H1b holder, petitioned by a certain Agency in the US. I have been issued the visa since last year of July (2009) and until now I am still here in the Philippines waiting for deployment. I am just a ticket away to the US, yet my agency informed us they are having a problem marketing us candidates (ICU and ER nurses) to employers. It's been a year 5months and the long wait is really disappointing. Time is gold and we should have been deployed by now.

Can you help me find an employer in the US?By the way, I am an ICU nurse with 1.6 years of experience (I could have incurred 2years 1months of work experience had my agency made a bad judgment about resigning last August 2009). I believe I have all the necessary credentials since I am just a ticket away to the US.

I would like to include the information by the way, that according to my agency, in case we find a facility or hospital who will hire us, there is still a need for the employer to agree with the terms of my agency since they are the ones who petitioned us.

Please help. It would be nice to hear from you guys..I'm really desperate now :c

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

paula in Edinburg, Texas

45 months ago

Antonia, just wana ask if you won't mind, to what state are you supposed to work? what's the name of your agency? Is your agency based in US?

antonia in Scranton, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

To Paula:

My California license was endorsed to Texas. So I'm holding that paper
license of Texas curently. I am to renew it on March 30, 2011 yet I am
still here in the Philippines, still waiting in vain for that
deployment to happen. Yes, that agency is based in the US, it's in
Maryland. Can you help me find employer? Do you know any who is
willing to help candidates like me who are already holding visas yet
still stuck here in the Philippines?

Last time I was interviewed by a Florida client yet I was not lucky
enough to get the job. I have just found out though, the available job
from Lakeside Medical Center was an ICU nurse on a per diem basis. Oh
well.

antonia_lois in Cebu, Philippines

45 months ago

Hi Paula,

My California license was endorsed to Texas. So I'm holding that paper
license of Texas curently. I am to renew it on March 30, 2011 yet I am
still here in the Philippines, still waiting in vain for that
deployment to happen. Yes, that agency is based in the US, it's in
Maryland. Can you help me find employer? Do you know any who is
willing to help candidates like me who are already holding visas yet
still stuck here in the Philippines?

Last time I was interviewed by a Florida client yet I was not lucky
enough to get the job. I have just found out though, the available job
from Lakeside Medical Center was an ICU nurse on a per diem basis. Oh
well.

paula in Mcallen, Texas

44 months ago

Hi Antonia, do you have the number of the agency in Maryland, I can call it for you. Are you holding an immigrant or working visa?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.