Online registered nurse training.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Carrie in Baltimore, Maryland

79 months ago

Are there any online registered nurse training programs. I mean no RN to BSN. You are licensed or certified in anything else like the admission requirements for Excelsior program.
I mean starting from scratch all online or distance learning nursing programs or licensed vocational or practical nurse program online or by distance learning. There's one in California for LVNs but i'm not sure.
Thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia

44 months ago

There is absolutely no such thing. Please don't fooled into thinking otherwise. If you are not a nurse, of some sort, you will need to attend an actual school and fulfill clinical rotation requirements to gain some sort of experience. There are only RN-BSN programs at this time, along with a few LPN-RN programs that are more of a distance learning format vs. online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

21kendra in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

DenimBlue in U.S.A., District of Columbia said: There is absolutely no such thing. Please don't fooled into thinking otherwise. If you are not a nurse, of some sort, you will need to attend an actual school and fulfill clinical rotation requirements to gain some sort of experience. There are only RN-BSN programs at this time, along with a few LPN-RN programs that are more of a distance learning format vs. online.

yes, there is a school totally online, but you have to be a CNA at least. The school's name is: university of wisconsin oshkosh. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.