cna jobs that are hiring.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 108)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

SOFIA in New Haven, Connecticut

89 months ago

HELLO, MY NAME IS SOFIA AND I AM THE PROUD MOTHER OF FIVE WONDERFUL CHILDREN.I HAVE BEEN DOING CNA FOR 15 YEARS AND I AM LOOKING FOR A BETTER ENVIORNMENT TO CONTENJOYED MY TIME DOING CNA AND JUST WANT TO SUCCESSFULLY ACHEIVE MY GOALS AS A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT.INUE MY CAREER.IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND A CNA JOB IN THE AREA THAT I LIVE IN.AT THIS TIME I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AS A RECEPTIONIST AT AN AGENCY UNTIL I CAN FIND A CNA JOB. I HAVE MY PHLEBOTOMY AND EKG TECH. CERTIFICATES!I HAVE REALLY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

siedah horton in Highland Park, New Jersey

89 months ago

i need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

sherley rene in Bronx, New York

88 months ago

I have a state certification and six months experienc, i would like to find a job as a cna. send out my resume to many places but never get a replied. Therefore, i need help because i would help others and still make money.Please i am desperate to find a job.thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

DENESE SHARKEY in Muskegon, Michigan

86 months ago

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM 21 AND JUST MOVED UP HERE FROM ILL, AND I'M TRYING TO FIND A JOB AT A NURSING HOME. I BEEN A CNA SINCE MY 10TH GRADE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I REALLY NEED A JOB QUICK SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY 3 YR OLD SON, SO IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS ALOT AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Paula White in Saint Paul, Minnesota

85 months ago

The Best thing that you can do is keep applying online everyday and even by fax and in person. Eventually someone will call you I mean this is the healthcare field afterall and here in Minnesota a nursing home and hospital is always hiring maybe you all should relocate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mirleth A. Davila in Houston, Texas

85 months ago

I'm attending Remington College, i'm studying Medical Assistant. I graduate in about 3 months. I would like to find a job here in Houston Texas. I have no experience but i'm willing to learn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

hilda kiboma in Minneapolis, Minnesota

85 months ago

i would love to work in ahospital to learn more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

love my job,and love people around me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

life is what you make up to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sandra martinez in Bronx, New York

85 months ago

Hello lm sandra, lam 26 years old and try to find a good jod in a private hospital in the bronx. l have my certificate in EKG and phlebatomy.

thank

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lidia Valerio in Bronx, New York

85 months ago

HI SOMEBODY HELP ME I NEED TO WORK SOON.
I HAVE 3 CHILDREN. I SPENT MI TIME STUDY FOR PACIENT CARE TECHNICIAN. I READY TO WORK DOING EKG AND PHLEBOTOMI.

THANK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca Barry in Westland, Michigan

85 months ago

Lidia go and apply places, call, turn in applications, check it out . Just try. I mean your doing great already if you have your certification in Patient Care, EKG, and Phlebotomi. Girl ain't nothing stoping me from getting mine. Just don't give up. Help your self sister. Omen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KEYANA MILES in Norwich, Connecticut

84 months ago

HEY,
MY NAME IS KEYANA MILES AND I'AM 16 YEARS OLD. IAM CURRENTLY IN A TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL, THE TRADE IAM TAKIN IS NURSING.NEXT YEAR I WOULD BE A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT(CNA) IAM LOOKIN FOR A CARRER AS SOON AS I BECOME 18 becuase thats WHEN IAM ABLE TO WORK AS A CNA BUT I WOULD LOVE TO START WORKING RITE AFTER I BECOME CERTIFIED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Fed up in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

Try nursing. Become a registered nurse. When you are done nursing, get a job in the united states because we're short nurses here and I've met several nurses from the Phillipnes who have come over here. Don't be a nursing assistant. You're wasting your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Try another position,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

You know, I'd suggest trying another position but since you have blood drawing experience and ekg certification, try several nursing agencies. They're better, if not. Try another job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

joy said: i have been a care giver all of my life. i have been a certified CNA for 7 yrs. i have worked in a nursing home, but my goal was to work in a hospital.
why is it so difficult for CNAs who work in nursing homes to get hired in hospitals?
joy

One is because they want you to have phlebotomy skills and a lot of other experience. Because of the huge nursing shortage, the hospitals are training cnas, tech or whatever the hell, they call them in your state to take on some more nursing skills, for example foley insertion, tube feeding and wound care. I have my associates degree and i still can not get a position in a hospital. I have applied for a position at a local hospital that wanted you to have your Associates degree.
I have two suggestions: A. calling the hospital and see if they have an inside agency. Often, they will and you can get a temporary position in the hospital which may lead to a permanent position. Also if you're hired by the inside agency, you may or may not do floor work but instead sit with uncontrollable patients and dementia patients. Once you've been there for six months or so, then you can get friendly with some of the employees and maybe you can get one of them to put in a good word for you for a position.
My other suggestion is get another job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fed up but helpful in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

You live in Houston, Texas. That's a good area for medical assistants. You're lucky that you in a profession that offers such diversity. If you're a cna, you clean people and that's it. If your school doesn't offer any type of job placement assistance, then I would suggest the place where you do your clinicals at. Usually those places will hire the people who come in there through clinicals. You can also try careerbuilder. I mean the healthcare industry needs medical assistants and you're in demand. It shouldn't be that hard for you to find a job.
If you start looking now, then you should have some lined up before you even graduate. Your school should offer something though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marnisha

84 months ago

i'm a certified nursing aide without a license.i want to work in a nursing home in brooklyn.n.y..do anybody know of a nursing home that will hire me even though i don't have my cna license.thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

oralia in San Antonio, Texas

84 months ago

Just finish school got my Certified Nursing Aassistant licenses.C.P.R and my home aid. and searching for a job here in S.A texas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

keisha in Bronx, New York

83 months ago

i am looking for cna training schools in the bronx....can anyone help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

yousif lambi in Dayton, Ohio

83 months ago

hi iam endrset to work in health pland and i have CNA certifcat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mercedes in Boston, Massachusetts

83 months ago

i need one of these nursing job so i can help make a differents in us and all over the world so if any one no a job that is hiring then u can contact me at my email (mbyson@myway.com)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Estela in Boynton Beach, Florida

83 months ago

Hello, I am a CNA and I have just obtained my license a couple months ago. I've been searching, but no one wants to hire anyone with no experience... Plus I'm 17. I will be eighteen in July... I've been in a medical program for the past seven years and am fully capable of doing the job. I am also working on my LPN license, but i need a job... can anyone help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Denise Grant in Freeport, New York

82 months ago

I am seeking a full time job, I'm living in Freeport NY CNA certified I have five yrs. experience I love my job, love taking care of other people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CNA JOBS in São Paulo, Brazil

82 months ago

If you are looking for CNA jobs in Colorado then go to www.coloradocnajobs.com.

It is the best website for CNA jobs. There you can post your resume and look for available positions all over the state!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CNA JOBS in São Paulo, Brazil

82 months ago

Denise Grant in Freeport, New York said: I am seeking a full time job, I'm living in Freeport NY CNA certified I have five yrs. experience I love my job, love taking care of other people.

visit www.coloradocnajobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

geneva walls in Richburg, South Carolina

82 months ago

cna jobs

ruthj in Brooklyn, New York

82 months ago

marnisha said: i'm a certified nursing aide without a license.i want to work in a nursing home in brooklyn.n.y..do anybody know of a nursing home that will hire me even though i don't have my cna license.thanks.

hello im in the same position as you and also live in brooklyn , i would like to know if u found a job yet and if u did can u please let me know where and how , thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maureen in Brooklyn, New York

81 months ago

Did any of you guys got any replies?
I am in this same position, CNA with out the license but i am in college doing NursingRN and pretty soon i am going to do PCT...But i would like to find me a job .I'm in brooklyn.

ruthj in Brooklyn, New York said: hello im in the same position as you and also live in brooklyn , i would like to know if u found a job yet and if u did can u please let me know where and how , thank you.

Norma in New York, New York

81 months ago

Denise Grant in Freeport, New York said: I am seeking a full time job, I'm living in Freeport NY CNA certified I have five yrs. experience I love my job, love taking care of other people.

Denise, are you still looking for a job. I don't know when you posted this. I'm looking for a weekend live-in. I live in Oceanside (right next door to you.)

Maureen in Brooklyn, New York

81 months ago

I am still looking

Norma in New York, New York

81 months ago

Maureen,

I need a weekend live-in in Long Island (close to the city). The person needs to have experience with a bedbound person. Do you have that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maureen in Bronx, New York

81 months ago

Yes I have a lot of experience on bed ridden and transfering etc. I would consider week end live in . Please tell me about it. eutriswilliams@hotmail.com

Sherly

81 months ago

I just received my licensed as a CNA. I live in Brooklyn, NY. I am having difficulties finding a job on cna. If anyone knows any job offer for cna job let me know. Thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Bronx, New York

78 months ago

Rebecca Barry in Westland, Michigan said: I have School Certification and is tring to get hired in an hospital, or Nursing Home, but everyone want State Certification. How do they expect us to study for State Certification If we can't get hired temporary to practice the skills first? God bless america. You work hard and then get let down like your nothing, or didn't put any effort into what you've done. What is that?

YOU ARE RIGHT. I WAS TRAINED AS A CNA AND CAN NOT GET A JOB AS A CNA BECAUSE NO ONE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET THE HANDS ON TRAINING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dan in Milford, Michigan

78 months ago

Rebecca Barry in Westland, Michigan said: I have School Certification and is tring to get hired in an hospital, or Nursing Home, but everyone want State Certification. How do they expect us to study for State Certification If we can't get hired temporary to practice the skills first? God bless america. You work hard and then get let down like your nothing, or didn't put any effort into what you've done. What is that?

its not easy when you are not praticing but i did it all i did was study study study and that book did not leave my hand. an when you are on the job you normaly dont do what the state tells you to do anyways. its not easy but if i can do i know you can. good luck-Dan

LEANNE in Florence, South Carolina

77 months ago

michelle said: hello i live in florence sc and i am looking for a cna job been living here for 1year and put in applications in but no one will call me back. does any body know any places that i can get in.

I HAVE LIVED IN FLORENCE FOR A YEAR ALSO, I MOVED FROM OHIO TO LIVE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS, I HAVE BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR 11 YEARS. THE DEMAND FOR NURSING ASSISTANTS USE TO BE SO POPULAR, BUT NOWADAYS ITS NOT. I HAVE PUT IN ALL KINDS OF APPLICATIONS AND SENT OUT MY RESUME TO DIFFERENT COMPANIES. I ATTEND SCHOOL FOR MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND I STILL CANT GET A JOB. I MOVED UP HERE BECAUSE OF THE CRIME AND JOBS, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THAT HASNT CHANGED UP THIS WAY EITHER. GOOD LUCK AND DONT GIVE UP THE FAITH. I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL FIND A JOB.

ROSE

77 months ago

HELLO I AM A CNA/HHA
LOOKING FOR PRIVATE CASES ON LONG ISLAND NY ---I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCES TAKING CARE OF ELDERS AS WELL AS CHILDREN....PLENTY OF REFERRENCES...PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LI3570@AOL.COM THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ROSE-LONG ISLAND NY

77 months ago

HELLO -I AM A CNA/HHA
LOOKING FOR A CNA POSITION IN LONG ISLAND NY. P/T AND ON CALL
I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE TAKEN CARE OF ELDERS./CHILDREN WITH EXCELLENT REFFERNCES...PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LI3570@AOL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gabrielle toney in Gastonia, North Carolina

76 months ago

im a 19 year old cna an im looking 4 a job i love to help the olderly im nice an funny an always have a smile on my face if you think that i am sutiable for your job please give me a call or email me

Lynn Nicholas in Amsterdam, Netherlands

75 months ago

Hello
I live in europe and my mother is in New York, nassau county, long island. We have to find someone to replace my mothers CNA, my brother lives in NYC and I will be coming to help interview.

Please let me know if you have a CNA license that is current and send me some work experience with references. If you are presently working and know of someone trust worthy pleas email me at calendula132@hotmail.com. This is a live in position with room and board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ERIKA BLUFFS in ATLANTA, Georgia

75 months ago

LEANNE in Florence, South Carolina said: I HAVE LIVED IN FLORENCE FOR A YEAR ALSO, I MOVED FROM OHIO TO LIVE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS, I HAVE BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR 11 YEARS. THE DEMAND FOR NURSING ASSISTANTS USE TO BE SO POPULAR, BUT NOWADAYS ITS NOT. I HAVE PUT IN ALL KINDS OF APPLICATIONS AND SENT OUT MY RESUME TO DIFFERENT COMPANIES. I ATTEND SCHOOL FOR MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND I STILL CANT GET A JOB. I MOVED UP HERE BECAUSE OF THE CRIME AND JOBS, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THAT HASNT CHANGED UP THIS WAY EITHER. GOOD LUCK AND DONT GIVE UP THE FAITH. I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL FIND A JOB.

I LIVE IN ATLANTA AND HAVING TROUBLE FINDING JOBS FOR CNA, I JUST RECIEVE MY CERTIFICATION AND EVERYWHERE I POST MY RESUME THEY NEVER CALL BACK. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO AND GET A JOB IN NURSING HOME OR HOSPITAL. I WILL CONTINUE EDUCATION WHEN I FIND JOB AND GET SETTLED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lavern hayles in Bronx, New York

75 months ago

I am a certified nurse assistant looking for a job in a nursing home as well as a hospital. I am dedicated, caring ,loving, honest and loyal, eight years since i have been a nurse assistant and i also had a lot of experience with the elderly and have a broad idea of the different type of personality and behave. I have worked at quiet a few nursing homes in the Bronx and also in my country.

I am desperately in need of a job because i recently have a daughter and i need money to take care of her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

new nurse aid in Brooklyn, New York

75 months ago

contact me directly sexytris29@htmail.com ASAP I may have a referal for you. I just start working at the facility myself but please be willing to commute to Queens.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michelle

75 months ago

there is a place that is hiring that i work at in florence sc the place is nice it is called southland heathcare center on dargen st.Go there and for sure you will be hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie in San Diego, California

75 months ago

hi there im a 22 year old cna i just graduated this year and am currently looking for a job if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie in San Diego, California

75 months ago

oh im looking for a job in san diego!

mo

75 months ago

yousif lambi in Dayton, Ohio said: hi iam endrset to work in health pland and i have CNA certifcat.

You are a moron. Learn the english language. You know what you can do with that certificate....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Laura

74 months ago

sandra martinez in Bronx, New York said: Hello lm sandra, lam 26 years old and try to find a good jod in a private hospital in the bronx. l have my certificate in EKG and phlebatomy.

thank

Dear Sandra, I hope by now you have found something. I am also looking for an EKG position in Nassau LI. No one will hire me because I don't have experience. Hope you have better luck than me. It's been years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.