CNA REFRESHER COURSE IN SHELBY, NC

Comments (16)

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina

83 months ago

I received my CNA in 2002 and worked in a doctors office in order to renew it. However, back then a doctor wasn't able to sign me off, it was only RN's who could do so, therefore I was unable to rewnew it! I am needing to get my CNA back in order to do nursing school and also wanting to get a job in labor and delivery. There is a place in Shelby, NC who offers a class that is only a day or few days long that is like a refresher course for a couple hundred dollars, but the problem is..I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE! Does anyone know what I am talking about?!?!? If so please let me know or of any other places like this around the Lincolnton, NC area!! Thanks!

Joyce in Raleigh, North Carolina

82 months ago

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina said: I received my CNA in 2002 and worked in a doctors office in order to renew it. However, back then a doctor wasn't able to sign me off, it was only RN's who could do so, therefore I was unable to rewnew it! I am needing to get my CNA back in order to do nursing school and also wanting to get a job in labor and delivery. There is a place in Shelby, NC who offers a class that is only a day or few days long that is like a refresher course for a couple hundred dollars, but the problem is..I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE! Does anyone know what I am talking about?!?!? If so please let me know or of any other places like this around the Lincolnton, NC area!! Thanks!

Caldwell Community College in Hudson offers a refresher course. The fee for the class is 55.00. It is a 4 day (20 hour) course.

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina

82 months ago

$55.00?!?!?! I just finished up yesterday at a refresher class in Charlotte, NC and had to pay $270.00 TOTAL!!!! :-(

BEVERLY RANDOLPH in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

73 months ago

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO TAKE A REFRESHER COURSE TO GET MY CNA 1 N 2 BACK PLEASE..

73 months ago

Joyce in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Caldwell Community College in Hudson offers a refresher course. The fee for the class is 55.00. It is a 4 day (20 hour) course.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO OR GO TO START?

73 months ago

Joyce in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Caldwell Community College in Hudson offers a refresher course. The fee for the class is 55.00. It is a 4 day (20 hour) course.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??

Toya in Seven Springs, North Carolina

71 months ago

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina said: I received my CNA in 2002 and worked in a doctors office in order to renew it. However, back then a doctor wasn't able to sign me off, it was only RN's who could do so, therefore I was unable to rewnew it! I am needing to get my CNA back in order to do nursing school and also wanting to get a job in labor and delivery. There is a place in Shelby, NC who offers a class that is only a day or few days long that is like a refresher course for a couple hundred dollars, but the problem is..I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE! Does anyone know what I am talking about?!?!? If so please let me know or of any other places like this around the Lincolnton, NC area!! Thanks!

promissor offers this but its a process i took it for 92 bucks in shelby the only thing is if you miss one thing you have to start process all over again

C and B Nurse Consultants in mooresville, North Carolina

70 months ago

we offer a 1 day cna class in mooresville nc. visit www.speedycna.com for more info.

chickswife in Huntersville, North Carolina

68 months ago

BEVERLY RANDOLPH in Rocky Mount, North Carolina said: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO TAKE A REFRESHER COURSE TO GET MY CNA 1 N 2 BACK PLEASE..

Can't help you in that area of the state but if you know of anyone who needs a refresher course or someone who has worked as an aide, there is a refresher course in salisbury,nc that is for 2 days, 8 hours each day, very fast paced and cost $185 (without the book), $220 with the book. contact chickswife7880@yahoo.com

redbj46 in Kissimmee, Florida

52 months ago

I NEED TO HAVE A REFRESHER COURSE AND DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW MUCH IT COST. I WAS CERTIFIED IN 1982, WHERE I WORK AT A ACLF HOME FOR 2 YEARS AND AFTER THAT I DIDN'T USE MY CERTIFICATE. I AM NOW THINKING ABOUT STARTING CNA WORK BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE MY CERTIFICATE RENEW OR DO I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER COURSE TO BE CERTIFIED OR TO BE LICENSE

parrysark@yahoo.com in Wilmington, North Carolina

44 months ago

I need to know where to take a cna II refresher course. Not CNA I

berlinda gulda in Lenoir, North Carolina

44 months ago

Can someone tell me where I can go to do a refresher course if I have not had my cna sense 2003. Thank you

parrysark@yahoo.com in Wilmington, North Carolina

44 months ago

are there cna ii refresher courses anywhere in nc?

info@cnaquick.com in Taylorsville, North Carolina

36 months ago

berlinda gulda in Lenoir, North Carolina said: Can someone tell me where I can go to do a refresher course if I have not had my cna sense 2003. Thank you

CNA QUICK in Hickory, NC. Visit www.cnaquick.com

Jacqueline Feher in Easley, South Carolina

33 months ago

Does anyone know of a cna refresher course in upstate SC? My CNA expired in 2004 and I would like to renew it but I dont know where to look? Thanks.

Jennifer in Atlanta, Georgia

12 months ago

C and B Nurse Consultants in mooresville, North Carolina said: we offer a 1 day cna class in mooresville nc. visit www.speedycna.com for more info.

Is it offered still?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.