CNA REFRESHER COURSE IN SHELBY, NC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina

74 months ago

I received my CNA in 2002 and worked in a doctors office in order to renew it. However, back then a doctor wasn't able to sign me off, it was only RN's who could do so, therefore I was unable to rewnew it! I am needing to get my CNA back in order to do nursing school and also wanting to get a job in labor and delivery. There is a place in Shelby, NC who offers a class that is only a day or few days long that is like a refresher course for a couple hundred dollars, but the problem is..I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE! Does anyone know what I am talking about?!?!? If so please let me know or of any other places like this around the Lincolnton, NC area!! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joyce in Raleigh, North Carolina

73 months ago

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina said: I received my CNA in 2002 and worked in a doctors office in order to renew it. However, back then a doctor wasn't able to sign me off, it was only RN's who could do so, therefore I was unable to rewnew it! I am needing to get my CNA back in order to do nursing school and also wanting to get a job in labor and delivery. There is a place in Shelby, NC who offers a class that is only a day or few days long that is like a refresher course for a couple hundred dollars, but the problem is..I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE! Does anyone know what I am talking about?!?!? If so please let me know or of any other places like this around the Lincolnton, NC area!! Thanks!

Caldwell Community College in Hudson offers a refresher course. The fee for the class is 55.00. It is a 4 day (20 hour) course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina

73 months ago

$55.00?!?!?! I just finished up yesterday at a refresher class in Charlotte, NC and had to pay $270.00 TOTAL!!!! :-(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BEVERLY RANDOLPH in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

64 months ago

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO TAKE A REFRESHER COURSE TO GET MY CNA 1 N 2 BACK PLEASE..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Joyce in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Caldwell Community College in Hudson offers a refresher course. The fee for the class is 55.00. It is a 4 day (20 hour) course.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO OR GO TO START?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Joyce in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Caldwell Community College in Hudson offers a refresher course. The fee for the class is 55.00. It is a 4 day (20 hour) course.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??

Toya in Seven Springs, North Carolina

63 months ago

Lauren in Maiden, North Carolina said: I received my CNA in 2002 and worked in a doctors office in order to renew it. However, back then a doctor wasn't able to sign me off, it was only RN's who could do so, therefore I was unable to rewnew it! I am needing to get my CNA back in order to do nursing school and also wanting to get a job in labor and delivery. There is a place in Shelby, NC who offers a class that is only a day or few days long that is like a refresher course for a couple hundred dollars, but the problem is..I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE! Does anyone know what I am talking about?!?!? If so please let me know or of any other places like this around the Lincolnton, NC area!! Thanks!

promissor offers this but its a process i took it for 92 bucks in shelby the only thing is if you miss one thing you have to start process all over again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

C and B Nurse Consultants in mooresville, North Carolina

62 months ago

we offer a 1 day cna class in mooresville nc. visit www.speedycna.com for more info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chickswife in Huntersville, North Carolina

59 months ago

BEVERLY RANDOLPH in Rocky Mount, North Carolina said: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO TAKE A REFRESHER COURSE TO GET MY CNA 1 N 2 BACK PLEASE..

Can't help you in that area of the state but if you know of anyone who needs a refresher course or someone who has worked as an aide, there is a refresher course in salisbury,nc that is for 2 days, 8 hours each day, very fast paced and cost $185 (without the book), $220 with the book. contact chickswife7880@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

redbj46 in Kissimmee, Florida

43 months ago

I NEED TO HAVE A REFRESHER COURSE AND DON'T KNOW WHERE AND HOW MUCH IT COST. I WAS CERTIFIED IN 1982, WHERE I WORK AT A ACLF HOME FOR 2 YEARS AND AFTER THAT I DIDN'T USE MY CERTIFICATE. I AM NOW THINKING ABOUT STARTING CNA WORK BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE MY CERTIFICATE RENEW OR DO I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER COURSE TO BE CERTIFIED OR TO BE LICENSE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

parrysark@yahoo.com in Wilmington, North Carolina

36 months ago

I need to know where to take a cna II refresher course. Not CNA I

berlinda gulda in Lenoir, North Carolina

36 months ago

Can someone tell me where I can go to do a refresher course if I have not had my cna sense 2003. Thank you

parrysark@yahoo.com in Wilmington, North Carolina

36 months ago

are there cna ii refresher courses anywhere in nc?

info@cnaquick.com in Taylorsville, North Carolina

27 months ago

berlinda gulda in Lenoir, North Carolina said: Can someone tell me where I can go to do a refresher course if I have not had my cna sense 2003. Thank you

CNA QUICK in Hickory, NC. Visit www.cnaquick.com

Jacqueline Feher in Easley, South Carolina

24 months ago

Does anyone know of a cna refresher course in upstate SC? My CNA expired in 2004 and I would like to renew it but I dont know where to look? Thanks.

Jennifer in Atlanta, Georgia

3 months ago

C and B Nurse Consultants in mooresville, North Carolina said: we offer a 1 day cna class in mooresville nc. visit www.speedycna.com for more info.

Is it offered still?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.