DON"T LOOSE YOUR CERTIFICATE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ARLENE in Akron, Ohio

79 months ago

I WAS STATE TESTED IN 1989 WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT I WENT TO WORK IN A HOSPITAL IN 1990 AND IN 2007 FOUND OUT THAT I LOST IT BY WORKING THERE THE STATE DOESN"T ACKNOWLEDGE IT LONG TERM HAD I WORKED IN A NURSING HOME JUST ONE DAY EVERY 2 YEARS I WOULD HAVE KEPT IT NOW I HAD TO DO THE 75HR. NURSE AIDE PROGRAM ALL OVER AGAIN SO WATCH OUT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

walper in IL

69 months ago

I WORK FOR A REHABILITATION CENTER HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF I GET CREDIT TOWARD MY CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ana L. Sanford in Rockingham, North Carolina

63 months ago

I have my Associated Degree in Human Services in 2003. I have experience in working with disabled and healthy children and I need a good job that somebody would like to hire me as a nurse CNA or LPN. I have good management skils and I am a very hard worker and I have knowledge in the medical field too. I study Human Services and thats the diploma I have. With hope to get a job in a Agency or hospital, everybody says there is no jobs for Human Services in RCC classes. Why not hire somebody with the right degree? After hearing about the government buget and nursing shortage, I believe they need to hire more Human Services as as a nurse or a nursing assistant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pamela Jackson in Goldsboro, North Carolina

58 months ago

I have been working in the personal care world for 7.5 years as we speak. I moved to North Carolina from Virginia back in August. It has been really hard finding a job because I don't have any North Carolina licenses. If anyone knows Of someone that needs private duty or someone to sit with someone for some hours during the day. Email me at nevaeh1pj@yahoo.com. It's hard when you have four children and little income.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bullydog in Anderson, South Carolina

57 months ago

Pamela Jackson in Goldsboro, North Carolina said: I have been working in the personal care world for 7.5 years as we speak. I moved to North Carolina from Virginia back in August. It has been really hard finding a job because I don't have any North Carolina licenses. If anyone knows Of someone that needs private duty or someone to sit with someone for some hours during the day. Email me at nevaeh1pj@yahoo.com. It's hard when you have four children and little income.

i know how u feel pamela i have been a cna for4 yrs and i just moved to anderson sc and have had a hard time finding employment> i recently started school and now i recieved a call for a job wit hospice and my school schedule conflicts with the possible job schedule and i need to do both of them i have children as well and i feel like its very hard mentally on me trying to provide for my family and for our financial well being. u should be able to called the nursing assistant company where u got ur license and they should be able to transfer to license to that state unless they have different rules in the state u are in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.