Jacksonville, FL - Nursing Home Administrator needed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

amathis in Jacksonville, Florida

90 months ago

Must be currently licensed with a minimum of 7 years experience in long term care. Please let me know how to contact you if you are qualified and have interest in learning more about this opportunity. Relocation assistance available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Boca Raton, Florida

89 months ago

I am interested in the Jax, Fl position.
I can be emailed at logged87808@mypacks.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

Hi Mary,

I just tried to send you a job description to the email address you mentioned and it bounced back. Can you please verify it is the correct address?

Carolyn in Boca Raton, Florida

89 months ago

Please try this email. It will request permission, but ignore the request. I will get the email.

Carolyn in Boca Raton, Florida

89 months ago

Carolyn in Boca Raton, Florida said: Please try this email. It will request permission, but ignore the request. I will get the email. CM20@earthlink.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Renato in Mansfield, Texas

89 months ago

amathis in Jacksonville, Florida said: Must be currently licensed with a minimum of 7 years experience in long term care. Please let me know how to contact you if you are qualified and have interest in learning more about this opportunity. Relocation assistance available.

hi my name is Renato Gomes. I currently live in Texas, but will be relocating to Florida to be closer to my family. I have a Master Degree in Public Administration, 3 years of experience in geriatric psychiatric programs as program director and 2 years of experience as a LTC administrator. I am the administrator of a 280 beds facility in Dallas, TX. Please let me know if you are interested in my resume and further communication. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best Regards
Renato Gomes

Paul Strickland in San Jose, California

89 months ago

Relocating back to Florida as soon as position can be obtained. Currently about to take the Florida rules test to get my license current again. I have been an NHA for 13 years last of which was in Jacksonville, Florida. stricklanpbs@comcast.net.

Theresa Tippins in Jacksonville, Florida

88 months ago

amathis in Jacksonville, Florida said: Must be currently licensed with a minimum of 7 years experience in long term care. Please let me know how to contact you if you are qualified and have interest in learning more about this opportunity. Relocation assistance available.

Is this position still available?

88 months ago

Is this position still available?

88 months ago

Theresa Tippins in Jacksonville, Florida said: Is this position still available?

Hi Theresa,

Yes it is. Please tell me how to reach you and I can provide you with some more information.

88 months ago

I was actually looking for a position for my husband, William Tippins. You can reach him via e-mail at William_Tippins@yahoo.com. Thank you for your quick response.

88 months ago

great, I will do that.

88 months ago

I'd like to e-mail to you my husband's resume (as I am already home and he is at work and does not have access to his resume). Is there a separate e-mail address I should send it? Thanks again.

88 months ago

That would be great. My email is amathis@ats-executivesearch.com

Connie Bend in Jacksonville, Florida

79 months ago

Is this job still available?

Felica1224 in Lawrenceville, Georgia

58 months ago

I will be taking my test for licensure later on this year and will be a new administrator soon (if all goes well). I know you required someone with experience for this position but I want to know since then are there any open positions available at your organization that I qualify for and could apply for. I am learning that to work in this field its extremly hard to obtain a position so if you could help me with learning of any open postions in your facility or throughout Florida I would greatly apprieciate it. I currently live in Tampa,Fl.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.