job oppurtunity

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

apavao in Mansfield, Massachusetts

50 months ago

I have 25 years experience in sales and management, I have a great resume, but still can not seem to land a job, and I am getting very little call backs from the companies i apply to. any suggestions ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Proper Grammar is Important in Surrey, British Columbia

45 months ago

I count nine (9) grammatical errors in your question. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fvodusek@msn.com in Glen Burnie, Maryland

30 months ago

apavao in Mansfield, Massachusetts said: I have 25 years experience in sales and management, I have a great resume, but still can not seem to land a job, and I am getting very little call backs from the companies i apply to. any suggestions ?

I know exactly what you're going through. I had to dye my beard to find a job offer. I have 38 years in automotive parts and I too have a great resume'.

You may have to change professions to accomplish your goals. This was suggested to me .

As far as your resume', include only the last 4 positions you've held, do not include any graduation dates or personal info such as # of children, years married or Social Security numbers. I have found that age bias is rampent in the job market.

The axiom "it's not what you know but who you know" is exactly true! Network!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.