Field sales rep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

David in Odenton, Maryland

64 months ago

I have 30 yrs. of outside sales experience .The last 15 in the wine & spirits industry. Looking for position that will use my talents

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vr1team in Concord, California

64 months ago

Dear David:

My name is Victor Ronzulli and I am a marketing representative with Family and Friends Financial Located in St. Petersburg, Fl. that markets financial products for family and Business alike.

We use a hybrid business model to market our products either via B2B or thru relationship marketing. You can signup totally free and start marketing our products yourself immediately or if you should choose, build a team of sales representatives you can override to increase your income.

We have a merchant referral program whereby we refer business to First Payment Services, a FNB company and get paid commisions and residuals from the merchants we signup.

Our program is unique since FPS offers a free evaluation and quote to our customers that has a $500.00 guarantee if we can not save them money on their current merchant service, no contracts and in most cases no equipment to buy ! a True win, win situation.

As a company, we offer you the following:

1.- No upfront fees to join as a distributor
2.- No monthly fees to stay in the program
3.- No required inventory to purchase
4.- No purchase requirements
5.- A free replicated website- an instant marketing tool
6.- Your own backoffice and business tracking system
7.- Free monthly hosting
8.- A safe and secure environment to join as a distributor
9.- Override and residual income opportunities
10.- Free training
11.- Free customer support

Please visit the website for more deatils at :

www.familyandfriends.com/vr1team

If you are interested in the opportunity, please give me a call at the number on the website and I will gladly answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Victor Ronzulli

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.