Getting ahead...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What is the best training for becoming a hirable outside sales representative? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective outside sales representative?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Columbus, Ohio

75 months ago

Looking for direction on developing an outside sales handbook

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JoeB. in Norwalk, California

73 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a hirable outside sales representative? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective outside sales representative?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

I've been in sales/outside sales for at least 30 years. There are many courses you can take to show you what you should know like do's and don't, but the best is to get out and be yourelf. If you don't you won't last in the school of sales. JB Whittier,CA

wandalassiter in Hyderabad, India

73 months ago

I have been using another powerful marketing tool to promote my business. It is like participating with the members of a certain community. Just like that Mediahalo provides everyone to self market in entertainment industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Columbus, Ohio

73 months ago

I am responsible for writing a handbook for outside sales personel within my company.I have been in sales for almost 3 years and it has gone remarkably fast.At first I didnt feel qualified to put this hanbook together ,but now I understand why Im doing it.There are no rules.Use the Golden Rules ,Be kind and real and know your stuff and success will follow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JoeB. in Norwalk, California

73 months ago

Kevin good deal on the handbook. Sometimes we feel less qualified then what we really are. I wrote a Standard Operating Procedure Manuel around 15 years ago and it's still being used today. If we really look inside ourselves to inventory the experiences we've been through I'm certain some of us could write a How to? for profit.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.