Interview Preparation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming outside sales representative interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Tim in New Freedom, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses. I am always prepared to present my strengths but I struggle to present weaknesses. I think if you had an answer ready to go for weaknesses it would impress.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Susan in San Antonio, Texas

82 months ago

The last 3 interviews I went on they asked what I did to prepare for the interview or what I know about their company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DRJJ in Battle Ground, Washington

31 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming outside sales representative interview?

I have a sense of ownership, a passion for customer service and a solid work ethic is the proven answer to why you're the best choice! Also, for Outside Sales, you have to convince them you're perfectly comfortable with lots of travel and good at it! Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

b in Kumar, India

31 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming outside sales representative interview?

1.They will ask you what is your dream,when you are facing the interview for the sales representative then you must say that you want to become a best sales representative.
2.They will ask you why you want to join this profession.
3.What work you have to do in this profession.
4.And what is your expectation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.