You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (36)

job hunter in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

94 months ago

why did you apply for this position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MICHAEL CLAY in Cocoa, Florida

94 months ago

HELLO I AM APPLYING FOR A JOB WITH UPS AND I WOULD LIKE SOME HINTS AND TIPS ON HOW TO GET IN THE FRONT DOOR . I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR SOME TIME NOW . I HAVE BEEN DOING VARIOUS SORTS OF CONSTRUCTION FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT THE JOB MARKET HAS GROWN COLD . IN MY YOUNGER YEARS I DROVE DELIVERY TRUCK AND RAN ORDERING AND INVENTORY IN SEVERAL WAREHOUSES , BEING YOUNG THEY DIDN'T PAY VERY WELL . I'M OLDER NOW AND LOOKING TO MOVE INTO A NEW LINE OF WORK . I AM MARRIED NOW AND MY LIFESTYLE REQUIRES THE CHANGE. I HAVE WORKED FOR ROADWAY PACKAGEING AND FEDX GROUND HUBS LOADING AND UNLOADING TRUCKS OVER THE HOLIDAYS BEFORE TO EARN EXTRA MONEY , MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO BE A DELIVERY DRIVER I AM GOOD WITH MY #'S AND ADDRESSES , I AM COMPUTER LITERATE ,I HAVE AN EXCELLENT DRIVEING RECORD ' I AM EXCELLENT AT AT READING MAPS ' AND I HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS. I WILL DO THE BEST JOB I CAN MY WORK IS A REFLECTION ON ME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

SAM KYLES in Chicago, Illinois

93 months ago

MY NAME IS SAM KYLES, AND I AM INTERESTED IN A PART TIME POSITION AT FEDEX AT NIGHT. I WAS A PACKAGE HANDLER AT OHARE AIRPORT FOR 4 YEARS AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK WITH THE COMPANY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

93 months ago

This is a Forum not an application. Here is how to find the application. When you do a job search on indeed (at the top of the page)the results will be displayed. Then just click on a job that interests you. You'll be redirected to the website the job opening is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Calvin Delay Wade|||. in Fort Wayne, Indiana

89 months ago

I wood like to apply with this company to see other oppertunities a different job &field could offer me.I would like to try to take on more of a challangeing job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Calvin Delay Wade|||. in Fort Wayne, Indiana

89 months ago

Iwood like to try a different kind of field something more challanging. and to see where it could take me .leading a new career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Matthew Emery Hall in Mount Morris, Michigan

87 months ago

I would like a interview for the packagehandler job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MARY WALTENBERRY in ripon, Wisconsin

87 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A FED-EX JOB. MY BACKGROUND IS NURSING, 39 YEARS AND I NOW GAVE IT UP. TO MANY CHANGES AND DEMANDS. I AM LOOKING TO WORK IN THE FOND DU LAC, WAUPUN AREA. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MWALTENBERRY @YAHOO.COM

THANK YOU,

MARY ANN WALTENBERRY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Desmond Hart in Albany, Georgia

87 months ago

I worked for FedEx Ground Hub overnite for 3 months. I didnt like the hours and I tried to desperately swith to the evening shift. They wouldnt let me. FedEx Ground is good for package handling, but it is very hard to move up in the company. Very hard!!!! UPS will advance from within. In my area, FedEx employees (including delivery drivers) stayed an average of four years!!! At UPS, they stayed an avaerage of 12!!!!!!! Im trying to get into UPS right now as we speak. Oh, and UPS benefits have been named by Money Magazine as the best in the business (even for part time)!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

MICHAEL in Rockledge, Florida

87 months ago

I WORKED FOR RPS 4 SEVERAL MONTHS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO LOADING AND UNLOADING OVER CHRISTMAS (CRAPPY HOURS) ANYWAY I'M TRYIN TO GET ON WITH UPS ALSO I'VE BEEN WORKING CONSTRUCTION DOWN HERE AND WERE GETTIN INTO THE SLOW SEASON LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW U GET OR GOT IN ,MY EMAIL CLMIC3@HOTMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

James McGee Jr in Painesville, Ohio

87 months ago

I just left ajob paying good because of safty how is fedex about safty,and how hard is it to make good money. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Bryan in O Fallon, Missouri

87 months ago

Looking for part-time job at fedex if it has benefits.Are there any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sheena Hawkins in Baltimore, Maryland

87 months ago

I would like to be a part of the company. I am a hard worker, a good listener,a honest,respectful,and responsible person. I would like to be on your team.I worked for the post office for three years. So I have some experince in package handling. Yes, I am interseted in a interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dontell jenkins

86 months ago

I NEED THIS JOB FROM UPS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lillian adams

86 months ago

I need a JOB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Diane Lewi emp in Beltsville, Maryland

86 months ago

I work at fedex at trolly lane at dc building i am relocating on 11-30-07 to phila pa 19145 and i would love very much to work for fedex in phila pa. I eve asked Hr to transfer me to the phila pa fedex, but she said she could not do that. And i have beeb with fedex form 1-12-07 to 11-22-07. and i love the work out. work early morning from 2am to 8:00am.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Diane Lewis in Beltsville, Maryland

86 months ago

I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE TO BE TRANSFEREF TO PHILA PA FEDEX WHO WHOULD I SPEAK WIITH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ana in Watsonville, California

85 months ago

THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION SITE!!! STOP TRYING TO APPLY!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tobias harris in Chicago, Illinois

85 months ago

hello my name is tobias harris and i am applying for loading or unloading i have been working for 3 years for bp amaco loading and unloading plese contact me at tobias harris 25@yahoo .com thankyou and good night or call at 17734148955

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Alex Gunn in Cleveland, Ohio

83 months ago

Wow, you people seem to lack reading skills

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sammie Reed in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

hello my name is sammie reed and i am applying for warehouseman or loading or unloading and maintance if there are any position in this field will you pleas contact me at 2148813467 or email me at sammiereed1954@yahoo.com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Murrieta, California

81 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS AN AVAILABLE POSITION FOR MERCHANDISE SUPPORT,WAREHOUSE WORKER PACKAGE HANDLERS OR MAINTAINANCE.I'M CONSCIENTIOUS, RESOURCEFULL ANG INDUSTRIOUS PERSON. HOPE TO GET A JOB INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE AT MURRIETA

Charles E. Biller,Jr. in Port Orange, Florida

80 months ago

chris in Murrieta, California said: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS AN AVAILABLE POSITION FOR MERCHANDISE SUPPORT,WAREHOUSE WORKER PACKAGE HANDLERS OR MAINTAINANCE.I'M CONSCIENTIOUS, RESOURCEFULL ANG INDUSTRIOUS PERSON. HOPE TO GET A JOB INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE AT MURRIETA

My name is Charles Biller and I have applied for this job and others a few month back. I would like to work for your company because it is a very good steady place with good benefits and most of all I need a job.
I live here in Daytona and I am willing to take any job you have open.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SP in Sammamish, Washington

79 months ago

I have a question: I have my 2nd interview today for package handler, what should I expect? Also, I thought for a package handler job they don't require a background check? The recruiter asked for my consent to do one last week when we did the tour the facility/interview. Also, last week when I talked to the recruiter I mentioned that my start date is anytime but that recently changed. I really need/want the job but won't be able to start until the end of July instead of June. Any advice on how to let them know? Thanks, this site is very informational.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adriana in Phoenix, Arizona

78 months ago

I would like to apply with company to see other oppertunities in life and diffrent job fiel i can make this job my life so i could support my daughter.I would like to take more of a challange.I would do a wonderful job.

ROFL in Los Angeles, California

77 months ago

LOL do people here fail at reading and think people from fed ex ups are reading this. ROFLLLLLLLLL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Debb in Memphis, Tennessee

76 months ago

OMG, I was confused there for a minute when everyone seemed to be "applying".... ???? ....

Anyway, I was just looking for some basic info on being a package handler for UPS. I have my facility tour and interview next week. I'm requesting my shift between 9a-3p or 3p-9p (even though it seems like the part time position only works about 4 hours or so). The hours would be great. I could balance "work life" and "home life" by still being able to contribute to our expenses. Plus, it's a M-F work week (no Sat's or Sun's) and all holidays off... Sounds really nice, but I'm just hoping that I'm physically able to do the job. I feel I'm "strong" to be a woman and actually enjoy physical/manual work, so maybe this could possibly be a fit?
Anyone have any advice or pointers?? I'd appreciate it, thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brad in Naperville, Illinois

76 months ago

This is the funniest shyite I have read in the past 10 years on the internet. Seriously. OMG. We are doomed as a nation. THIS IS A FORUM! IF YOU WANT A JOB AT UPS GO APPLY FOR A JOB AT UPS! IF YOU WANT A JOB AT FED EX GO APPLY AT FED EX! No wonder you guys are all unemployed.... LOOOOOOOOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Boston, Massachusetts

68 months ago

Hey everyone, what can you expect for a staring pay? I know the description says 8.50-9.50... Is that true? Say if you have a bachelor's in Mech Engineering and also a year of warehouse experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Xal in Gainesville, Georgia

68 months ago

Jay in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hey everyone, what can you expect for a staring pay? I know the description says 8.50-9.50... Is that true? Say if you have a bachelor's in Mech Engineering and also a year of warehouse experience?

It doesn't matter if you have a degree in rocket science, the starting pay is still what you mentioned for everyone. I started off at 8.50, although I've heard it's different in various regions of the US by as much as 9.50 starting pay. You get your first 50 cent raise 90 days into the job and another 50 cent raise at your 1 year anniversary and so forth for every consecutive year - after the 4th year I think it's 1 dollar raise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Jay in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hey everyone, what can you expect for a staring pay? I know the description says 8.50-9.50... Is that true? Say if you have a bachelor's in Mech Engineering and also a year of warehouse experience?

The pay may be sh*t but once you get the dental and health benefits well you'll notice that the pt job is a keeper for its benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

oh yeah, and the benefits cover your (dependant) family members too (wife and children).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike Wasaski in Middlebury, Indiana

62 months ago

hello I will like to apply.looking for full time ups general manager.starting pay at 80K a year.
Im a very hard worker.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

coolnative58 in Billings, Montana

57 months ago

job hunter in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: why did you apply for this position

I'm deaf native american,n am seeking for part-time package handler in Billings, MT area n my transprotation is riding a bike daily or ride a city bus to work everyday!
I use video phone to make callings from my home as if requires for a job attendance! my apearance is good hard worker, very cooperative, n learning any new tasks related to UPS position!
Thank you for ur understanding n consideration of this job reply!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

April Johnson in Staunton, Virginia

53 months ago

I'm trying to find a job so that i can move home to nebraska to be closer to my falily and it seems like no one wants to give me a job cause i live in Virginia and its to for for me to do the face to face interviews can you please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sprint48 in Memphis, Tennessee

50 months ago

I have been trying to apply for a position at the UPS in Bartlett and Memphis, Tennessee. I've tried several of the websites that have positions posted for package handlers in the two locations. Each time I click on apply, I'm sent to the UPS website which only has open positions in Nashville and Knoxville, Tennessee. How can I put in an application to be considered for a position at UPS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.