Liquid masking

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Dave in Ruidoso, New Mexico

78 months ago

Does anyone use this method for masking interior/exterior houses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tim Fuhrman in Thousand Oaks, California

77 months ago

No it does not work, it is a waste of time, the time it takes you to scrape off the windows you could have mask them off and shot them or cut them in by hand, I tried it before, it's a waste of time, never again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bigwall in Provo, Utah

69 months ago

Dave in Ruidoso, New Mexico said: Does anyone use this method for masking interior/exterior houses.

Yes it does work quite well,i have used it many times on high windows and doors where the masking or cuting in will take forever. Glass must be totaly clean before you aply,I always spray,and it is a great primer. Dont get it on any thing except wood or glass. I use all the usual masking methods, and Liquid masking is a great product if you learn how to use it proprely. Just takes a little pratice.

prosous in Huntersville, North Carolina

68 months ago

I wonder does this stuff work well for stenciling.and how well wll it hold up to acid?

prosous in stony point, North Carolina

68 months ago

or for that matter how about paint products

Bigwall in Provo, Utah

68 months ago

Im sure it does well for stenciling if u are doing it on clean smooth glass, and for acid I doubt it. The product [Trimex Window Mask] that i use only,is made spsficaly for door glass or window glass [not-eched glass-or plexi glass] and i think it is an extremly efective tool for my self.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bigwall in Provo, Utah

68 months ago

prosous in stony point, North Carolina said: or for that matter how about paint products

It works great, just make sure it is totally dry before you apply latex or oil paint to it. Google search Trimex Window Mask, and you will get all the info you need. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nate in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

67 months ago

liquid mask is awesome....saves me time and money on every job. you just have to make sure you put it on the glass nice and heavy....then paint the entire piece of glass before you attempt to remove it...also...dont try to use it with laquer based products, but oil and latex are ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.