patient care tech

Comments (7)

ladybird in Cleveland, Ohio

65 months ago

I have been out of work for 4 years and I want to update my skills. Is the this field a stepping stone to get into nursing? Or should I just go on to nursing school?

Harlem girl living in Atlanta, Georgia

60 months ago

There's not doubt that PCT is a great way to get the basic training you need to become a nurse I wanted to do the same thing but my mother in law said that I should become a CNA first I did the research on both positions and found out that PCT's have a little bit more responsibility than the CNA's do and also the hospitals are always posting jobs for PCT's. But I followed my MGother In Laws advice and did the CNA class I later realized that CNA work is not for me but in this economy I find myself going to do a refresher course so I can take the state Exam as a CNA but If it were me I would just do the PCT so I could get a job and go to nursing school to be an RN

Good luck in all of your endevours.

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

59 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in studying hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

camilliaburnett@yahoo.com in Grand Prairie, Texas

59 months ago

My name is Camillia A Tarylor. I am a highly motivated PCT and as always ready for challenge. I have extensive experience in PCT and I am actively seeking a position that fits my skills and experience.

camilliaburnett@yahoo.com in Grand Prairie, Texas

59 months ago

My name is Camillia A Traylor. I am a highly motivated PCT and Phlebotomy and an always ready for a challenge. I have extensive experience in PCT and I am actively seeking a position that fits my skill and experience.

kBrain in Sedona, Arizona

57 months ago

Hi, do you know of any online school for patient care tech? Thanks

jspark in Lawrenceville, Georgia

44 months ago

Does anyone know of some good courses for pcps in greater Atlanta?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.