patient care tech

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

ladybird in Cleveland, Ohio

56 months ago

I have been out of work for 4 years and I want to update my skills. Is the this field a stepping stone to get into nursing? Or should I just go on to nursing school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Harlem girl living in Atlanta, Georgia

51 months ago

There's not doubt that PCT is a great way to get the basic training you need to become a nurse I wanted to do the same thing but my mother in law said that I should become a CNA first I did the research on both positions and found out that PCT's have a little bit more responsibility than the CNA's do and also the hospitals are always posting jobs for PCT's. But I followed my MGother In Laws advice and did the CNA class I later realized that CNA work is not for me but in this economy I find myself going to do a refresher course so I can take the state Exam as a CNA but If it were me I would just do the PCT so I could get a job and go to nursing school to be an RN

Good luck in all of your endevours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

50 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in studying hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

camilliaburnett@yahoo.com in Grand Prairie, Texas

50 months ago

My name is Camillia A Tarylor. I am a highly motivated PCT and as always ready for challenge. I have extensive experience in PCT and I am actively seeking a position that fits my skills and experience.

camilliaburnett@yahoo.com in Grand Prairie, Texas

50 months ago

My name is Camillia A Traylor. I am a highly motivated PCT and Phlebotomy and an always ready for a challenge. I have extensive experience in PCT and I am actively seeking a position that fits my skill and experience.

kBrain in Sedona, Arizona

48 months ago

Hi, do you know of any online school for patient care tech? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jspark in Lawrenceville, Georgia

35 months ago

Does anyone know of some good courses for pcps in greater Atlanta?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.