dialysis tech training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

beginner2hire

51 months ago

i have recently completed a 12-week dialysis course in chicago and am looking for a place to get the hands on training that i need.are there any employers who hire new grads who are willing to test after receiving hands on training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lluvrob62aol.com in Chicago, Illinois

51 months ago

I am look to study a dialyis coutse. Where did you get your training ftom

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

beginner2hire in Columbus, Wisconsin

51 months ago

i received training at Truman College

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Erik in Chicago, Illinois

51 months ago

beginner2hire in Columbus, Wisconsin said: i received training at Truman College

Did you receive training at truman college in chicago,Illinois? if so did they help you find a job and would you say the program was good? thanx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jea in Houston, Texas

51 months ago

lluvrob62aol.com in Chicago, Illinois said: I am look to study a dialyis coutse. Where did you get your training ftom

We have in Houston Texas visit website wwww.sblchealth.com

beginner2hire in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

51 months ago

Erik in Chicago, Illinois said: Did you receive training at truman college in chicago,Illinois? if so did they help you find a job and would you say the program was good? thanx.

yes,chicago and NO they did not assist me in job leads.the program was a first for Truman.12 weeks you learn the basics and machine set-up.i feel the class should have been longer.priming was taught at the last class and patient flow sheet--I NEVER saw.I am still looking for a job. good-luck

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

49 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in attending a hemodialysis technician training program in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PCT2010 in Cicero, Illinois

47 months ago

beginner2hire in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: yes,chicago and NO they did not assist me in job leads.the program was a first for Truman.12 weeks you learn the basics and machine set-up.i feel the class should have been longer.priming was taught at the last class and patient flow sheet--I NEVER saw.I am still looking for a job. good-luck

How much did you pay for the program? What did you think about the instruction? What book(s) did you use? Where did you do clinicals? I'm looking for a program myself. I'm waiting for Fresenius to get back to me after 2 interviews already -paid training. Do you know how often the classes start? Are you BONENT or CCHT certified? Thank you much beginner2hire in Milwaukee!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.