How much does a Dialysis/Patient care technician make Hourly?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Wanna be a tech in Chicago, Illinois

49 months ago

Hi can someone please give me a good estimate specifically in illinois? i read all kinds of pay rates on the internet.So for you all that work in or around chicago illinois area or indiana what is the real starting pay based on what some of you have experienced for a Dialysis technician thanx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

49 months ago

This is a growing field, yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coltsfans1984 in Fayetteville, North Carolina

38 months ago

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio said: This is a growing field, yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

I was searching for PCT online training programs and saw your post. This link may help to answer your question as to where you can obtain training for hemodialysis tech..I am looking into this company for employment, they seem to do a lot of their own training! Hope this helps :)
www1.davita.com/home/locations/index.cfm?state=oh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

michele in West Palm Beach, Florida

37 months ago

Im am living in boynton beach fl. I was wondering if anybbody could tell me what a general work schedule would be if you got a job at any of the local hostipals, versus other jobs you can get using a pca certifice? I am thinking of going to get a pca cert. and am just looking for sum insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.