Becoming a Patient Care Tech in Toledo Ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

loriusa in Toledo, Ohio

71 months ago

Hi, can anyone help me? I am a STNA looking to be a PCT in Toledo, Ohio. I would like to find the dialysis training center that offers to pay for me to learn. A freind of mine told me to apply on-line at Fresenius.com and fill out an application, but I seem to be haveing no luck their. Does anyone else have any other solutions? I am really desperate for your help. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TLG in Jonesboro, Georgia

70 months ago

loriusa in Toledo, Ohio said: Hi, can anyone help me? I am a STNA looking to be a PCT in Toledo, Ohio. I would like to find the dialysis training center that offers to pay for me to learn. A freind of mine told me to apply on-line at Fresenius.com and fill out an application, but I seem to be haveing no luck their. Does anyone else have any other solutions? I am really desperate for your help. Thank you!

Hello, I currently work for Fresenius Medical Care as an PCT. If you want to get hired it is best to find all the locations that you are interested in, then take your resume to each facility and personally give it to the facility manager. Most dialysis centers will train you if you have some medical experience. Also, look into DaVita dialyis it is a really good company to work for as well. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

loriusa in Toledo, Ohio

70 months ago

I want to thank you for your advise, but still no luck. The only company I heard back from was Davita. So, I just applied for a job opening on-line and I'm still waiting. I have some medical experience and hopefully they will train me for the rest. Thank you again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

54 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have also found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.