Any Good Schools for PCT!

Comments (4)

Keishawna H in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

Do anybody know of any schools for the patient care technician program? I only know of Samland Institute but I also wanted to check out others just in case their might be something better.

nene123 in Phoenix, Arizona

59 months ago

yeah bbut its in arizona

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

59 months ago

This is a growing field and I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in ohio?

Hazelbeth in Detroit, Michigan

58 months ago

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio said: This is a growing field and I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in ohio?

You may want to consier enrolling into a nursing assistant program and becoming certified; This will open more doors for you outside of Toledo and in many other cities throughout the United States. VA website just had a nurse assistant position posted working in hemodialysis dept; pay 36k-47k. Michigan (Your neighboring state) has 4-8 week nursing assistant programs. I personally recommend Macomb Community College; Adult Continuing Education Nurse Assistant Program 8 weeks under $1300.00. I was born and raised in Toledo Ohio but had to move to Michigan due to the lack of education programs/schools and employemnt. May want to consider commuting back in forth because Toledo just doesn't have the resources. God Bless:)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.