Any Good Schools for PCT!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Keishawna H in Chicago, Illinois

59 months ago

Do anybody know of any schools for the patient care technician program? I only know of Samland Institute but I also wanted to check out others just in case their might be something better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nene123 in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

yeah bbut its in arizona

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

48 months ago

This is a growing field and I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hazelbeth in Detroit, Michigan

48 months ago

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio said: This is a growing field and I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in ohio?

You may want to consier enrolling into a nursing assistant program and becoming certified; This will open more doors for you outside of Toledo and in many other cities throughout the United States. VA website just had a nurse assistant position posted working in hemodialysis dept; pay 36k-47k. Michigan (Your neighboring state) has 4-8 week nursing assistant programs. I personally recommend Macomb Community College; Adult Continuing Education Nurse Assistant Program 8 weeks under $1300.00. I was born and raised in Toledo Ohio but had to move to Michigan due to the lack of education programs/schools and employemnt. May want to consider commuting back in forth because Toledo just doesn't have the resources. God Bless:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.