BAD SCHOOL

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

MAD GIRL in Maitland, Florida

64 months ago

IM HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AMERICARE SCHOOL OF NURSING NOW THEY CHANGE THE NAME FOR PROBLEMS NOW IS CALL LINCOLN TECHNICAL INSTITUTE LOCALIZED IN 7275 Estapona Cir # 101 Casselberry, FL
IS A VERY BAD SCHOOL THE ADMINISTRATOR IS A JOKE ... I WANT MY MONEY BACK , THE TEACHERS DONT COME UP BAH IS THE WORST DESITION IN MY LIFE.... THEY GIVE MY EXTRA MONEY 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE CLASS ENDED , SUPPOSEDLY BECAUSE THE GOVERMENT DID'T PAID THEM...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

NOT HAPPY in Roseville, Michigan

64 months ago

If people don't start complaining to the right people about these schools they will keep ripping people off. Finished school in may of 2009 and it is now sep 2009 and still waiting for my internship. Career Health Studies in Eastpointe Michigan is a joke. Don't waste your money or time. La La Ludy. The worst administrator ever.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

54 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable school to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.