Went to Illinois and took Dialysis Tech class at Jethro Healthcare School

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

PCT818199 in Carson, California

64 months ago

it was worth it! I now have a better paying job. $15/hr in one of the dialysis centers here in California.

I will be getting my CHHT Certification soon.....thats another $2 addition to my salary ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rosemarie in Des Plaines, Illinois

63 months ago

I am also thankful to Jethro Healthcare - just took the Board Exam and I passed.
They really helped us to review for the Board Exam.

Thanks to my teachers and the staff of Jethro!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tessa in Des Plaines, Illinois

62 months ago

I just passed the CCHT Board Exam which I took from Jethro Healthcare School Campus last Sept 19, 2009- I got 97% .

I thank Jethro School for doing the Review Class and being so helpful to its students.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EILA_PT@YAHOO.COM in Des Plaines, Illinois

62 months ago

MY FRIEND ALSO PASSED THE CCHT BOARD EXAM LAST SEPT 19- SHE GOT 120 - ZHENI AND IS NOW WORKING IN A DIALYSIS CENTER.

THANKS JETHRO HEALTHCARE SCHOOL FOR YOUR REVIEW COURSE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dannie in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

PCT818199 in Carson, California said: it was worth it! I now have a better paying job. $15/hr in one of the dialysis centers here in California.

I will be getting my CHHT Certification soon.....thats another $2 addition to my salary ;)

If you don't mind me asking, where did you apply in California? Please reply. Thanks so much! Really appreciate it! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DivaGirl55 in Chicago, Illinois

59 months ago

EILA_PT@YAHOO.COM in Des Plaines, Illinois said: MY FRIEND ALSO PASSED THE CCHT BOARD EXAM LAST SEPT 19- SHE GOT 120 - ZHENI AND IS NOW WORKING IN A DIALYSIS CENTER.

THANKS JETHRO HEALTHCARE SCHOOL FOR YOUR REVIEW COURSE.

How much was the program at Jethro?

sunshine in Des Plaines, Illinois

54 months ago

congrats to Jethro School graduates - Maria Marban , Maria Eusebio, Saul Lopez, Carolina Aldama, Maribel Aldama, Melba Flores for passing the CCHT Board Exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

54 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in ohio?

Thomas nash in Chicago, Illinois

46 months ago

I will like some input on becaming a dialyisis tech. Thank you send me some Information Asap.

Ranger in Des Plaines, Illinois

32 months ago

I took dialysis tech in this school,I finished last march 25,2012.This School has the most disorganized staff. For example, when u ask them questions they will always answer you "i dont know or the staff will give you answers that are different or not consistent with each other especially the male staffs. They are not like other school who value their students. They don't inform student about any requirements and they are really not on time on there exact schedule they gave their students. The staffs don't really have any idea on what there doing or what to answers to student. They dont have good customer service. One of the big issue for me was when they told me that if I had my foreign high school diploma evaluated from them i will save more money rather than doing it myself and they can evaluate it will be faster since they have done it before adn they are already in the system. Well, its been a month now and I still dont have it. They told me it would only take 5-7 business days and everytime i called them either they tell me they dont know about that or that it will be done nxt wk. Even my class certficate took 2 weeks for me to get. I had to call the school everyday to remind them. This school needs a new staff or the owner needs to organized or train their staff to be a better service provider. If they keep treating like that they will lose new student. If you dont believe me, go to that school and try going there. YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. This false statement people are commenting on is ridiculous. How can a school improve if you guys keep lying? THEY NEED FEEDBACK! THEY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY NEED TO IMPROVE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.