Everest Institute in Miami

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Lady in Miami, Florida

64 months ago

Is anyone here attending or graduated from the Patient Care Tech course in Miami? I've heard so many negative things about Everest but after thinking hard about it their schedule and location make them the only feasible option for me. I would love it if someone can give me any info on their experience with this program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

deborahaddison in Madison, Mississippi

63 months ago

Everest Institute is not as bad as people think it is.I Graduated from Everest March 14,2009.I graduated with my Patient Care Technician Diploma Plus 7more Certifications from Everest they're the Best in my book.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady

63 months ago

deborahaddison in Madison, Mississippi said: Everest Institute is not as bad as people think it is.I Graduated from Everest March 14,2009.I graduated with my Patient Care Technician Diploma Plus 7more Certifications from Everest they're the Best in my book.

Have you been able to find a job yet and if so where??

Sunshine

63 months ago

I attended Everest in North Miami for two months and finally quit. The teacher was awful, I kept in close contact with the director regarding the teacher and kept being promised that 'things would change' ..but nothing was ever done. I finally left and now attend Florida Career College in Hollywood. Anyone thinking of going to Everest, please check out Florida Career College instead.!!!!

Lady in Miami, Florida said: Is anyone here attending or graduated from the Patient Care Tech course in Miami? I've heard so many negative things about Everest but after thinking hard about it their schedule and location make them the only feasible option for me. I would love it if someone can give me any info on their experience with this program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lady

63 months ago

Thanks for your response...I will definetely not be going there. I looked at Florida Career College and they are a very good school. I've taken computer classes there, but I noticed their PCT program doesn't cover any EKG training. Almost all the PCT jobs I've researched require EKG so I decided not to go there either.

Sunshine

63 months ago

I have not checked about the EKG training at Florida Career College. I just transferred to this school and classes begin Nov. 7.

If worst comes to worst, I'll just take a separate class for EKG at Nursing Unlimited in North Miami.

I just know I will have a better experience at Florida Career College vs. Everest.

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

53 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens Community College, the leading & largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.