CAREER HEALTH STUDIES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

NOT HAPPY in Roseville, Michigan

56 months ago

no name in Warren, Michigan said: To bad I did not see this before I went there and It is the same for me.They have to be turned in

I know; I am trying to see what can be done for them to be turned in. I want my money back. More people should call up and complain and get them turned in. Its such a rip off considering the economy is so bad just to take your money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

indeed the in Michigan

54 months ago

no name in Warren, Michigan said: To bad I did not see this before I went there and It is the same for me.They have to be turned in

I agree

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

indeed the in Michigan

54 months ago

NOT HAPPY in Roseville, Michigan said: I know; I am trying to see what can be done for them to be turned in. I want my money back. More people should call up and complain and get them turned in. Its such a rip off considering the economy is so bad just to take your money.

I agree

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

indeed the in Michigan

54 months ago

no name in Warren, Michigan said: Michigan no worker left behind paid for mine. I would like that money back for I could go to another school.

I agree, if i could get it i would too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ripped off in Oak Park, Michigan

54 months ago

I totally agree i graduated last november and never got an internship to this day graduated with an A average. Was always givin the run around they never answer the phones and do certain things for certain people gives out certificates to certain people who did not earn them i could go on and on but i won't I WANT MY MONEY BACK TOO. My husband and my mom have been telling me foever to turn them in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

unkown in Detroit, Michigan

54 months ago

I went to Career health Studies in 2007. I paid cash for my program. I don't know one person that was in my class that got a real job as promised. i wish there were away i could get my money back and go somewhere else. It's a shame that they are still adding programs and I still don't have a job as a CPCT. All I get jobs for is Home Health care. So im still losing out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Health Career Training in Warren, Michigan

51 months ago

I have been looking into a school for my son to attend. I was thinking of this school. Thanks for much for the post. I figured it was to good to be true. I'm considering attending training for a PCT but at Macomb Community College not there.

So are any of you able to find positions without the help of the school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Health Career Training in Warren, Michigan

50 months ago

Well my son has already completed the CNA program however the school has never promised a job afterward.. He also attended a nursing program in high school. After he takes his state exam hopefully we will find something. I will be attending a PCT/CNA program at Macomb Comm. College. We both will move out of state to find a job if necessary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mzandrews in Warren, Michigan

48 months ago

Its away for you all 2 turn them in go 2 the news if u have 2 maybe they can help. problem solvers or sumthing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Menie in Rochester, Michigan

48 months ago

no name in Warren, Michigan said: Michigan no worker left behind paid for mine. I would like that money back for I could go to another school.

what school you are going to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

45 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in a hemodialysis technician training program in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sonja in Romulus, Michigan

35 months ago

i graduated from here in 2008. I applied for employment for 3 months, i got hired at davita dialysis. i love my job and i thank career health studies for my career change. I work with 9 people who also graduated from the school. It was a great experience for us..........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sandra Ramsey in Detroit, Michigan

30 months ago

PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN & HEMODIALYSIS cannot be completed in 4 - 6 months. If so than do not expect to get a job, because you will not have enough education......HEMODIALYSIS IS A SERIOUS JOB being a loving and compasionate person is very important. Also if you are going to work as an Emergency PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN well you really need the appropriate Training/ Education...Always remember you get what you pay for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Kala in Fraser, Michigan

22 months ago

NOT HAPPY in Roseville, Michigan said: I know; I am trying to see what can be done for them to be turned in. I want my money back. More people should call up and complain and get them turned in. Its such a rip off considering the economy is so bad just to take your money.

I took the phlebotomy course back in march I was promised a internship I paid cash for that and I cant get a job because most jobs requires at least a year of training they are scam artist with medical licenses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.