Personal Assistant Positions in Miami

Comments (4)

crenn in Miami, Florida

63 months ago

Hi-
I am wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction...I worked in Los Angeles as a personal assistant to a well known recording artist.
I moved to Miami a month ago with my fiance for his job, can't seem to find a headhunter or placement agency that deals with domestic work. Anyone have any leads or suggestions on how to find a reputable headhunter for assistants.
Thank you!

Angelia in Los Angeles, California

63 months ago

Email me at AngeliaSoliman@yahoo.com and I will let you know who to contact in Miami for high profile domestic positions.

precioussan19 in Marietta, Georgia

61 months ago

Crenn do you have any advice on how to land a job working as a personal assistant to someone famous or a high executive?

Jake curry in New Port Richey, Florida

59 months ago

crenn in Miami, Florida said: Hi-
I am wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction...I worked in Los Angeles as a personal assistant to a well known recording artist.
I moved to Miami a month ago with my fiance for his job, can't seem to find a headhunter or placement agency that deals with domestic work. Anyone have any leads or suggestions on how to find a reputable headhunter for assistants.
Thank you!

Hello my name is Jake curry, I am a recording artist in Tampa, I would love to have you help me get where I would like to be if you could email me, jjakec41@aol.com thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.