Real Job In PA Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

harrella in Columbus, Ohio

45 months ago

I am looking for a business really that is low cost to begin and to maintain, at least in the beginning so I can get it off of the ground. I am willing to learn, but only if it is legal and not a scam or a hoax. Games are for our children, so if you are a child both mentally, and physically, then do not answer this message, but if you know of and can help a man of 50 plus years of age, then I would appreciate it. If not, then I do not need your unrighteous aptitude or mindset. Thank you EAH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Put It On BLAZT in New Haven, Connecticut

43 months ago

harrella in Columbus, Ohio said: I am looking for a business really that is low cost to begin and to maintain, at least in the beginning so I can get it off of the ground. I am willing to learn, but only if it is legal and not a scam or a hoax. Games are for our children, so if you are a child both mentally, and physically, then do not answer this message, but if you know of and can help a man of 50 plus years of age, then I would appreciate it. If not, then I do not need your unrighteous aptitude or mindset. Thank you EAH.

I have a business idea and have spent two (2) years developing the ins and outs for the structure of business, products and services. The company was formerly known as Gutta Music Entertainment LLC (G.M.E Records LLC). With that said, I revamped the company and renamed it as BLAZT Entertainment Group LLC. The company is based on the entertainment/fashion industry only. I am looking for a partner, one whom can help launch the company into a fortune 500. I have a degree in Communications and business. In addition, I have worked for Yale-New Haven Health as a web application developer and a report writer. I also have been working with Urtban Network Magazine for 4+ years. The BLAZT Entertainment Group LLC is to be the parent company of all BLAZT products and services. FYI... the company is in need of financial backing, and a management staff to carry out daily tasks to maintain company existence. Currently, we have our first product: WWW.PUTITONBLAZT.COM - It's Where The Public Opinion Counts!!!! The site was developed for individuals seeking prosperity in the entertainment and fashion industry. Users are to post information in regards to putting someone on BLAZT; either negatively or positively. In addition, the site consist of a radio station, digital magaine, gamning arena, television network, social networking, and business. We are implementing three (3) profiles (general, office, and virtual profile. All FREE!!!! to users.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.