Virtual Assistant - Red Butler

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

CherylPHD in New York, New York

79 months ago

I signed up with Red Butler as a Basic member and so far, am very impressed. They've booked all my flights, send me recipes, set wake up calls, schedule appointments, and so on. Really, very helpful and I enjoy working with their staff, very friendly and resourceful. I believe I pay $35 per month for a Basic membership. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Girl Friday in Portland, Oregon

73 months ago

Wow...I am wholly unimpressed with this site...5 seconds into viewing it, I discovered a blatant typo...no, I would NOT like to have someone "conact" me....I guess that is why my clients are so happy with me....a slip like THAT NEVER would have made it past my watchful eyes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

Darah in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

Ellie Sanderson in Encino, California said: Can anyone recommend a virtual assistant or personal assistant service that I can sign up for. I read about Red Butler in Entrepreneur magazine this month, and they look wonderful but I couldn't find their pricing on www.RedButler.com . I checked out a few other options as well but I'd rather work with assistants here in the states. Anyone heard of these guys?

I am available for being a personal assistant for a job opening including lots of travel for myself and my boss. I am a paralegal and have many skills to fill this position. I would like to know the details in advance of our meeting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

D'essence in New York, New York

72 months ago

D'essence in New York, New York said: geez don't know why redbutler keeps overriding my website with theirs. d-essence.citymax

just add the .com at the end of d-essence.citymax

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JoeStern in New York, New York

71 months ago

I love these guys. Originally had the basic and upgraded to the VIP. Now I hear they released an Elite but it's invite only and way too expensive. I pay $165 a month for the VIP, but the basic membership is only $36 per month. Really enjoying the service if anyone over at RB reads this stuff, thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lissa_derby in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

Sam,

I took a look at the Red Butler Elite Membership and WOW, you were right! It is VERY expensive! If you are still considering alternatives, I am a virtual assistant in Houston, and I provide virtual concierge services as well as virtual assistant services for small businesses and executives. I also have no minimums for hours used. My clients range from extremely busy solo-preneurs, to can't-sit-still sales reps, to the retired wealthy. I help with personal and business needs, and have an arsenal of references available. If you would like more information or a copy of my resume, please contact me at lissa_derby@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Melissa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Noah Villa in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Thanks for your responses everyone ... I'm still with Red Butler and am enjoying the service very much. I haven't found someone to do my clerical tasks, but so far Red Butler has taken great care of me. It's refreshing to work with American staff members, unlike other services out there. And, they really do have contacts with restaurants, especially in NY, LA, & CHI where I live.

www.RedButler.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EMALEK in Greewich, Connecticut

63 months ago

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. I signed up for a trial with Red Butler for 5 bucks. I'll let everyone know how it goes. I get to keep the membership card apparently, and that's great cause I travel to NY all the time and love the restaurants that accept the card.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

MaryAguero in Encino, California

60 months ago

I'm also looking for a personal assistant, but can't afford someone full time. This Red Butler service has been just amazing so far!!!!!!! I have a VIP membership and was assigned to Caroline, anyone have her, she's wonderful? I got my membership card but haven't used it at any restaurants just yet. Great service everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VIP Service in Encino, California

56 months ago

Has anyone tried out Red Butler's VIP personal assistant service? Any feedback would be appreciated, I'm on the fence.

Laura

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Essex, Connecticut

51 months ago

I was a personal assistant for many years and loved it! I am considering starting my own virtual assistant business and wonder how many people actually would utilize the service? I am available all day and evening as I am connected to the internet at all times and am not ever unreachable. Any pointers anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shelly Abrams in Daytona Beach, Florida

40 months ago

I'm a Virtual Assistant ...If you would like a copy of my resume. tileconceptsbyjayson@gmail.com
I've worked with business owners, busy mom's, Ect. I schedule appointments, do clerical tasks, I will update you social media accounts, I will advertise for you to help your business grow, and set up wake up calls. My charges are 1.00 - 5.00 per requests or 125.00 a month with is about 100 requests. Remember I work for you so you do have to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Erika Scheinberg in Manhattan, New York

40 months ago

Laura, I signed up for Red Butler's VIP membership in October. Excellent service. I have Steven Cole as a dedicated rep, hope it's okay that I post his name :)

We use them all of the time and especially for making our calls and scheduling appointments with clients. It depends what you need, a full time assistant can cost a few thousand, but for $165 per month, I can't imagine using another company.

Every time I call in I speak to someone that speaks perfect English, so the company must be based in America. I had a bad experience with two companies that I prefer to mention their names, but be careful about using a company overseas. But yes, Red Butler so far has been a miracle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Megan Tara in Chicago, Illinois

34 months ago

I love these guys. Gave the trial a shot, but the dedicated assistant on the VIP offers the best service by far. Totally worth $160 bucks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.