I want to become a PA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Thulile Precious in VRYHEID, South Africa

27 months ago

I'm Thulile Mthethwa (22) sturding at Majuba College (MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE N5)NEXT YEAR IWLL FINISH MY COURSE AND IWLL DO MY PRACTICALS FOR 18 MONTHS,IF I MAY ASK IS IT POSSIBLE TO BECOME PA IF U DID MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE OR INEEED TO DO MORE STURDIES IF YES PLEACE EXPLANE WHAT EXACTLY INEED TO STURDY SO THAT IWILL BECOME A PA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Kansas City, Kansas

6 months ago

As I am here further in seeking to find someone that can organize and maintain and complete towards personal assistance.I have recently viewed you resume upon you skills and further experience and am now looking to further proceed with you as a canidate for a possible position. While inturn you will inturn beign with a trial in aquiring the position you will have a opportunity to manage as my personal assistant and balance out your daily at the same time. As you will daily organize the process of realestate, business and overall affairs that exist pretaining to the growth.Being with this position is sought only dedicated and motivated individuals is the reason upon the base period in organizing regarding the trial. So if you will send your resume to steven.eddington@gmail.com or signatureink@yahoo.com so we can proceed with a further interview according. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.