PB background check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (31)

Jmoney4487 in Houston, Texas

54 months ago

Went to the interview two weeks ago today and blew it out of the water. The HR manager called me four hours later and offered me the job. Of course I accepted, got a start date, now all I'm waiting on is the background check. My question is, how long do the background checks usually take? I have a couple misdemeanors and I have heard that Wells will still hire as long as the crime doesn't involve money. Should they have called me already and let me know how it went? Or should I just wait?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

FlynHawaiian in San Diego, California

54 months ago

Jmoney4487 in Houston, Texas said: Went to the interview two weeks ago today and blew it out of the water. The HR manager called me four hours later and offered me the job. Of course I accepted, got a start date, now all I'm waiting on is the background check. My question is, how long do the background checks usually take? I have a couple misdemeanors and I have heard that Wells will still hire as long as the crime doesn't involve money. Should they have called me already and let me know how it went? Or should I just wait?

I believe you will be fine. I too have a misdemeanor, and know you will be o.k. As long as you don't have a felony, your in good hands. My question is, what did the interview in tale and what type of questions were you asked? Also, did you have to give a presentation. I am quickly awaiting my 3rd and final interview this Thursday and am a little nervous. Do you have any advise for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Parisunderstars in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

I'm waiting for my background check too. I was fingerprinted on Monday and everything. This the most stressful process ever. I have a misdemeanor too. I was put on deffered and I now it Says "No Finding Of Guilt" and the case was Dismissed. I'm hoping I clear this Background considering it was for theft of Food.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

summer4me in Pennsylvania

52 months ago

JMONEY did you get the job?

52 months ago

I have a interview coming up and am extremely worried. Got a dui and driven while suspended got fingerprinted and had to stay 9 days in housing unit. I have a degree in college been working in the professional field since I graduated for a few years and want to know will the fingerprint background check come up? will that affect me from getting the job? should I mention it after the interviews to HR? My attorney mentioned it's not a misdemeanor its a traffic violation but being fingerprinted worries me. Please help with any advice? thanks in advance

52 months ago

ok so I was told the dui fingerprint will not be reported to the FBI file database however when they do check for a fingerprint background will my dui arrest show up since I was fingerprinted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jmoney4487 in Spring, Texas

52 months ago

I am still waiting on my pending criminal charges to be resolved. Although I was formally offered the position, HR told me I had to wait.

52 months ago

jmoney4487 in Spring, Texas said: I am still waiting on my pending criminal charges to be resolved. Although I was formally offered the position, HR told me I had to wait.

jmoney4487 did you pass the background check? I'm assuming since you had assault on your record that alone will disqualify you. As for the dui I'm not sure.

Light candidate help! in Huntington Beach, California

51 months ago

Hi,

I recently finish the interview process at Wells Fargo for PB1. I was offered the job over the phone, pending the background check. I am concerned about my credit history, because recently I had a 30 day late pay (delinquency) on one of my student loans. other than that I have above 600 credit score, and have been paying everything else on time. Can anybody tell me if this will be a major issue as far as getting the job?

Ng Hoi in Colorado Springs, Colorado

49 months ago

Light Candidate or any other candidates at WF in this forum: How much is the approx. pay annually/hourly (if you don't want the real number) that Wells Fargo pays for a PB position. I passed the phone interview and WF called me for a group interview in the next 2 weeks.
Curious that how much they would pay a PB. Thank you

Kevin in Rosemead, California

45 months ago

hello. i just finished my final interview. in consist of 12 managers and it was a mixture of both store managers and district managers. They told me they were going to notify us by phone this coming monday which is tomorrow!! I'm over excited but don't think I did to well in the interview.. i was so nervous i was shaking a bit. Do you think I have a chance? And I have poor to almost bad credit- do you think I will pass my background if offered a position? I'm so anxious!! thank you!

florida in Ocala, Florida

45 months ago

Three interviews for a little personal banker job (no offense to you personally) ? That is ridiculous, its all a sales/phycological strategy by them to make you value the job when they call you to say you are hired.I used to work for wells fargo. Wells fargo is an awful company to work for. They work you to death, with a ton of pressure, and they dont pay. Dont lose site of what is going to pay your bills (how much money the job pays). They will try to brainwash you into thinking that its an honor and a privaleage to work for Wells Fargo. They do it to their employees and they do it to their customers. Its all a sales tactic to get you to think this way and not think about the low pay they offer you and their high priced products. I used to work at wells fargo and left to work for a company that had better products, better pay, and less BS and lies . Focus on the pay they offer and their products compared to other companies when making your decision. Forget all the other bs they try and sell you and brainwash you on. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe in Berkeley, California

44 months ago

quick question. i know any form of stealing is a red flag. but will it show up in a backround check if it was a embezzlement misdemeanor 3 years ago? please let me know asap

calisun in Sacramento, California

43 months ago

joe in Berkeley, California said: quick question. i know any form of stealing is a red flag. but will it show up in a backround check if it was a embezzlement misdemeanor 3 years ago? please let me know asap

Did you get the job? I have an expunged petty theft misdemeanor as well.

FWells in Jackson, New Jersey

42 months ago

florida in Ocala, Florida said: Three interviews for a little personal banker job (no offense to you personally) ? That is ridiculous, its all a sales/phycological strategy by them to make you value the job when they call you to say you are hired.I used to work for wells fargo. Wells fargo is an awful company to work for. They work you to death, with a ton of pressure, and they dont pay. Dont lose site of what is going to pay your bills (how much money the job pays). They will try to brainwash you into thinking that its an honor and a privaleage to work for Wells Fargo. They do it to their employees and they do it to their customers. Its all a sales tactic to get you to think this way and not think about the low pay they offer you and their high priced products. I used to work at wells fargo and left to work for a company that had better products, better pay, and less BS and lies . Focus on the pay they offer and their products compared to other companies when making your decision. Forget all the other bs they try and sell you and brainwash you on. Good luck

You are correct!

tuberides

42 months ago

You just couldn't hack it Bra... You probably got fired : (

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wesman3385 in Columbus, Ohio

42 months ago

I don't wear a bra. And actually I just got hired recently as a PB at Huntington and have already been approached by the District Manager about an open shift supervisor position. So suck on it!

InfoDig29 in Tustin, California

42 months ago

Jmoney4487 in Houston, Texas said: Went to the interview two weeks ago today and blew it out of the water. The HR manager called me four hours later and offered me the job. Of course I accepted, got a start date, now all I'm waiting on is the background check. My question is, how long do the background checks usually take? I have a couple misdemeanors and I have heard that Wells will still hire as long as the crime doesn't involve money. Should they have called me already and let me know how it went? Or should I just wait?

Did you get the Job with the DUI on ur record??

Flagged in Gainesville, Georgia

41 months ago

My bgc was flagged. I believe its an underage drinking from back in high school. I paid for a criminal check and came out clean. Would an underage keep me from getting this job?

dreamer1 in Selden, New York

40 months ago

I have just been offered a job pending background as well. i really want this position but 5 years ago i was arrested for a felony and pleaded to a class A misdemeanor. Will i be ok?... this is the only Job i want right now

lucy in Valdosta, Georgia

40 months ago

will walmart hire you with a misdemeanor that was dismissed

Jenn09 in Newark, New Jersey

32 months ago

I applied for the phone banker job in pa (allentown). Went through phone interview then, went in to the actual job site and had an interview, passed both. Had to do fingerprints and they said they were going to do a criminal background check.

personal info- a year ago my boyfriend and I got into a fight and we lived in Alabama (fairly small town). Basically since we had caused a disturbance before (mainly started by him) they took us both to jail for Domestic Violence. We weren't even against each other. It was the state of AL versus me and state of AL versus him. So we spoke to a public defender they said they were not going to drop the charge, but will lesson the charge from Domestic violence to harassment physical contact. We both had to complete a anger management course we did withing 1 month/ also we are on probation for 1 year I believe (we dont have to report anywhere, basically just dont get in trouble and you'll be fine type of thing)

Now that happened a year ago. I applied to the job as stated previously. They just OFFERED ME THE POSITION for PHONE BANKER 1. The recruiter called to confirm that I will be present this MOnday for the start of training (6 weeks). Now I didnt tell her any of my background info but I asked her if everything cleared, fingerprints background check and she said yes everything was fine....So does that mean they saw the charge and it wasn't a big deal to them or is does it mean something else??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dromo in Downey, California

30 months ago

hi can some one helpe out yesterday i went to my 3rd interview for wells fargo for the personal banker postion 3 hrs later got a call from my recruiter got the job offer but im scared because i have 1 misdeamonr for petty theft from 2010 which was dismissed as october 2011 will this affect me getting hired im sooo scared??

30 months ago

hi can some one helpe out yesterday i went to my 3rd interview for wells fargo for the personal banker postion 3 hrs later got a call from my recruiter got the job offer but im scared because i have 1 misdeamonr for petty theft from 2010 which was dismissed as october 2011 will this affect me getting hired im sooo scared??

30 months ago

30 months ago

MGG

30 months ago

dromo in Downey, California said: hi can some one helpe out yesterday i went to my 3rd interview for wells fargo for the personal banker postion 3 hrs later got a call from my recruiter got the job offer but im scared because i have 1 misdeamonr for petty theft from 2010 which was dismissed as october 2011 will this affect me getting hired im sooo scared??

Theft is usually the one key thing that they look down on. Its a form of dishonesty... You'll have a chance to truly explain yourself and given your worth to them and the time and manner of your conviction, they'll make a decision. I was turned down by Chase for a disorderly conviction (Fighting), an "A" Misdeminor, when I was 21... I'm 28... So every bank is different. The key to winning them over are skills and honesty. If you can show that you're an asset and will bring a lot to the table AND you're honest about your conviction and wrong doings, you'll be fine. Best of luck

dromo1

30 months ago

Hi mcg, thank you for that comment :) are u working. For a bank

MGG

30 months ago

dromo1 said: Hi mcg, thank you for that comment :) are u working. For a bank

Yes, oddly enough, I am a banker after all this... Denied by Chase but excepted by Citi... Like I said, its all about what you can bring to the table. Experience goes far. A lot of bankers for federal banks like Citi, Chase and Wells have limited knowledge about the products they offer. If you can stand above that, you'll be fine. Dress like you have the job already and BS your sales performance if you have to. Trust me, they're not gonna look into your sales records. You're going for a sales potition... So, sell yourself!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dromo1

30 months ago

Hi mcg again :). Well i i have 6 yrs of sales ex. Working. For att and 9 monthhs working for western dental m.. But as i mentioned i have 1 misdeamonr and for petty theft but dismissed will they still. Deny me ?

Ughh in Barstow, California

30 months ago

dromo1 said: Hi mcg again :). Well i i have 6 yrs of sales ex. Working. For att and 9 monthhs working for western dental m.. But as i mentioned i have 1 misdeamonr and for petty theft but dismissed will they still. Deny me ?

HEY BUD–– DID YOU END UP GETTING THE JOB WITH THE CHARGE??

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.