Got hired @ Chase, worried about background check - need your input

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 56)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Jean in Sylmar, California

49 months ago

john in Mesquite, Texas said: how far along are you in the process?

Were you drug tested for the position? and if so, how did that process work? Did they call you day of and ask you to go in immediately then wait for a call?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mel in Avondale, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

John did you disclose your misdemeaner?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chase2011 in Arlington, Texas

38 months ago

I just applied @ chase mortgage.I took there test and they send me the application. I am really worry because the background check.i have shopliftting case which was the case was dismissed and the arrest was voided. also no fringerprint or picture was taken. do you think that can affect my employment from chase? i have been working with bank of america for 11 years. when this happend i told them what happend to the HR and every thing was fine. is anybody have this kind of experience? I say no on "have you been convicted and I say yes theon the question have you been arested and I explain the arrest was voided. please help if any one have this kind of experience

thank you so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

john in Mesquite, Texas

38 months ago

chase2011 in Arlington, Texas said: I just applied @ chase mortgage.I took there test and they send me the application. I am really worry because the background check.i have shopliftting case which was the case was dismissed and the arrest was voided. also no fringerprint or picture was taken. do you think that can affect my employment from chase? i have been working with bank of america for 11 years. when this happend i told them what happend to the HR and every thing was fine. is anybody have this kind of experience? I say no on "have you been convicted and I say yes theon the question have you been arested and I explain the arrest was voided. please help if any one have this kind of experience

thank you so much!

How long ago did this happen?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chase2011 in Arlington, Texas

38 months ago

john in Mesquite, Texas said: How long ago did this happen?

it was 4 years a go.. but i wasn't convicted and the case was dismissed.i wasn't stealing the store cash regester lady wasn't hel[ful to me when i told her to excange the shirt i bought the store it was different size. i wrote her my number and my name and i left. 3 months later the police called me i went the police station i explaint to her. she listen to me and told me the same day to go a gourt and tell the judge. i told me the judge the true he saud i shouldn't walk out and the fine me with a ticket, no fingerprint taken no picture taken my case dissmissed. i wasn;t convicted and the arrest record destroyed, i am waiting there answer.
if they haire me... God i will be a greatful. I am honest person!! please pray for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Erie, Colorado

38 months ago

Hi Mariah, I am presently in the same situation as you, my BK was 5-years ago. *Did you get hired!!? Today I am taking my drug test, etc. and they are processing my background check. I have been offered the position, pending the background check. Are you now happily working at Chase? Please let me know what happened! Thankyou

Mariah in San Francisco, California said: I'm hired for the PB position at Chase pending the background check. Here are the 2 things that concern me:

1) I stretched a bit about my length of time with a few of my past employments on my resume.

2) I filed BK about 7 years ago, and my credit has been spotty lately.

Can anyone who work at Chase tell me what kind of things specifically do they scrutinize with the background check, and whether the items mentioned above will be automatic disqualifications for me? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mariah in Castro Valley, California

38 months ago

Yes I got hired 10 months ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Janna Morgan in Solon, Ohio

38 months ago

john in Mesquite, Texas said: I got hired!!! I start training next week

Do you know how they consider judgements against your credit but no BK?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

joedad in Gilbert, Arizona

37 months ago

i have 2 misdameaner arrests from 3 years ago, took classes and now they are deferred. at the time i was a temp for bank of america, when they did a background check they saw my arrests and let me go, even though they were deferred. I have an interview at chase this week, and know they will do a background check, do you think their policy is different? i mean there is nothing i can do, arizona is a non expunge state.
thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jai in Stone Mountain, Georgia

36 months ago

I was hired with Chase but got a call about my fingerprinting and was told in 1992 I had a fraudelent check charge and they need a disposition. I first of didn't remember something from 1992. I contact the clerk of courts of they said it's out of their retention so I contacted the state law enforcement agency and got a copy of my criminal record and saw where there was a convicted $70.00 check but was paid. Will the pull the offer because of this? My background, drug test and everything else has passed? Will something that happened 19 years ago prevent me from getting the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jai in Stone Mountain, Georgia

36 months ago

Jai in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: I was hired with Chase but got a call about my fingerprinting and was told in 1992 I had a fraudelent check charge and they need a disposition. I first of didn't remember something from 1992. I contact the clerk of courts of they said it's out of their retention so I contacted the state law enforcement agency and got a copy of my criminal record and saw where there was a convicted $70.00 check but was paid. Will the pull the offer because of this? My background, drug test and everything else has passed? Will something that happened 19 years ago prevent me from getting the job?

*** Just wanted to give an update. I got the job and start in 2 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nini in Ossining, New York

34 months ago

Hi guys, I also stretched a little my employment history. Is it normal for chase to ask for w2s? I was left a voicemail saying that the only thing they need is my W2s from 2008 thru 2010 to get clear. Should I worry? or is this a normal process for chase to verify employment? Pleaswe help! I'm getting my self sick over this. Im suppose to start in a week. I don't have my 2008 W2, I have to call my previous employer hoping they will email it to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nini in Ossining, New York

34 months ago

Hi guys, I also stretched a little my employment history. Is it normal for chase to ask for w2s? I was left a voicemail saying that the only thing they need is my W2s from 2008 thru 2010 to get clear. Should I worry? or is this a normal process for chase to verify employment? Pleaswe help! I'm getting my self sick over this. Im suppose to start in a week. I don't have my 2008 W2, I have to call my previous employer hoping they will email it to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JOHNNY in Woodbridge, New Jersey

33 months ago

john in Mesquite, Texas said: I got hired!!! I start training next week

hey are you still working for chase?? did you have to become safe compliant??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Banker in Fresno, California

32 months ago

Currently work at BofA as a PB. Was approached by Chase to apply for PB position. I passed both interviews, was given an offer and then had to complete my background check, drug test, and fingerprinting. Passed background check and drug test, however, here is my concern: in 2006 was charged with misdemeanor hit and run (hit a pole in newport). Did 40 hours comm. service. In 2009 got a DUI. I have since completed all court-mandated actions for the DUI (fines are paid and comm. service is complete). I have one year of probation left... When I did my fingerprinting I was asked to then submit a disposition for the DUI... at the bottom of email it also asked for me to submit "disposition for the event in 2006"- obviously this never came up on my BK check but they want info because I disclosed on my application. I am wondering if I will be hired? I've been stressing about this and need some true guidance. I'm not afraid of tough answers so long as they are truthful. Help me out?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

melt0nshuga in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

Banker in Fresno, California said: Currently work at BofA as a PB. Was approached by Chase to apply for PB position. I passed both interviews, was given an offer and then had to complete my background check, drug test, and fingerprinting. Passed background check and drug test, however, here is my concern: in 2006 was charged with misdemeanor hit and run (hit a pole in newport). Did 40 hours comm. service. In 2009 got a DUI. I have since completed all court-mandated actions for the DUI (fines are paid and comm. service is complete). I have one year of probation left... When I did my fingerprinting I was asked to then submit a disposition for the DUI... at the bottom of email it also asked for me to submit "disposition for the event in 2006"- obviously this never came up on my BK check but they want info because I disclosed on my application. I am wondering if I will be hired? I've been stressing about this and need some true guidance. I'm not afraid of tough answers so long as they are truthful. Help me out?

did you ever get hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Gogo2 in Forest Hills, New York

31 months ago

Hi I worked as a teller at chase for 7 months then got promoted to a Pb position...right now I m in training! I was arrested for shoplifting in June....but I didn't steal anything I was on the cell phone going through a break up with my bf while shopping the cell reception was bad I was walking to look for service and all of sudden the alarm goes off and the security comes running and without even second word they charged me a theft Wat the hell!! I got arrested and finger printed picture was taken... When I went to court they assigned me a lawyer she tell me since it's my first offense just to plead guity pay the fine...and get it over with...or else I ll have to go through a lot and spend more money on lawyer....so I took her advice...so the judge told me to goto shoplift workshop and pay 125.00. My court date is jan 7th, this week I had to register for the safe act And this case came on my finger printing so I m so saree will I be terminated I m really worried can anyone tell me how does chase go about this issues and should u be worried??? Because I really don't know anything about this type of stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nini in Yonkers, New York

30 months ago

Gogo2 in Forest Hills, New York said: Hi I worked as a teller at chase for 7 months then got promoted to a Pb position...right now I m in training! I was arrested for shoplifting in June....but I didn't steal anything I was on the cell phone going through a break up with my bf while shopping the cell reception was bad I was walking to look for service and all of sudden the alarm goes off and the security comes running and without even second word they charged me a theft Wat the hell!! I got arrested and finger printed picture was taken... When I went to court they assigned me a lawyer she tell me since it's my first offense just to plead guity pay the fine...and get it over with...or else I ll have to go through a lot and spend more money on lawyer....so I took her advice...so the judge told me to goto shoplift workshop and pay 125.00. My court date is jan 7th, this week I had to register for the safe act And this case came on my finger printing so I m so saree will I be terminated I m really worried can anyone tell me how does chase go about this issues and should u be worried??? Because I really don't know anything about this type of stuff.

Hello, when you get hired as a PB for chase you will be required to registered for Safe Act. Safe Act normally will take the fingerprints and background check Chase has already done on you. However because it has been more than 30 days, there is the possibility that they may need to do a background check again. I wouldn't be too worry, as you are already a chase employee. good luck with the PB role, they will treat you as a number machine, once you stop producing pvcs, they will be on your ass all the time. at first they will give you a "ok" type of deal, but once you go to PB 1, they expect you to sell, sell, sell, and once PB 2 comes around, you better get yourself some good appointments. good luck, i'm in the role, and I wish I had never taken it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dina in Ann Arbor, Michigan

29 months ago

Hello guys...i was arrested for driving while licence is suspended...cuz i didn't have the money to pay for my previous tickets,therefore i was told it is considered:misdemeanor! i had two of those on my records which is sooooooooooo unfair! will this affect my background check?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sean in Porter, Texas

29 months ago

Nini in Ossining, New York said: Hi guys, I also stretched a little my employment history. Is it normal for chase to ask for w2s? I was left a voicemail saying that the only thing they need is my W2s from 2008 thru 2010 to get clear. Should I worry? or is this a normal process for chase to verify employment? Pleaswe help! I'm getting my self sick over this. Im suppose to start in a week. I don't have my 2008 W2, I have to call my previous employer hoping they will email it to me.

I am having the same problem did you get hired

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gmula in Brooklyn, New York

29 months ago

Hi i recently got hired for chase bank as pb but inhave 2 misdemeanors on
U record assualt in the 3 rd and another 1 and on previous employment i have worked for 7 years but no serious proof of this employment other then them calling my bosses an verifying with them fldo i have reason to worry ... Please respond im ver nervous :( :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

betty

29 months ago

i have recently applied for chase bank and got a phone screening but i have a misdmeanor for fighting in 1999 13 years ago and was arrested and went to jail. they then took my fingerprints for stealing at jcpenny and they took my fingerprints, will this affect me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gmula

29 months ago

betty said: i have recently applied for chase bank and got a phone screening but i have a misdmeanor for fighting in 1999 13 years ago and was arrested and went to jail. they then took my fingerprints for stealing at jcpenny and they took my fingerprints, will this affect me?

Im worried almost the same situation im in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lauren in Ozark, Missouri

29 months ago

I got the job offer at chase today and i accepted it. I have to do the background check now which I am worried about. I have no convictions but I have been arrested before, does arrests count? All charges where dropped and nothing is on my record so I was wondering if arrests show up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mickey in Houston, Texas

28 months ago

lauren in Ozark, Missouri said: I got the job offer at chase today and i accepted it. I have to do the background check now which I am worried about. I have no convictions but I have been arrested before, does arrests count? All charges where dropped and nothing is on my record so I was wondering if arrests show up

They're only worried about theft records. I have assault on my record and still got hired at the call center.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Concord, California

28 months ago

Mickey in Houston, Texas said: They're only worried about theft records. I have assault on my record and still got hired at the call center.

Mickey - Did they as you to provide the disposition for the assault case?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael1872 in Garland, Texas

28 months ago

Michael in Concord, California said: Mickey - Did they as you to provide the disposition for the assault case?

Mickey - did they ask you to provide the disposition for the assault case?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gmula in Brooklyn, New York

28 months ago

Michael1872 in Garland, Texas said: Mickey - did they ask you to provide the disposition for the assault case?

Yea inhad to send the disposition in i did and amd waiting for two more papers from the da to fax then in but the major paper was already sent and they didnt reacind myboffer yet but they said thatvwen all docs are in theyll make the final decision so im still a little unsure

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael1872 in Garland, Texas

28 months ago

Gmula in Brooklyn, New York said: Yea inhad to send the disposition in i did and amd waiting for two more papers from the da to fax then in but the major paper was already sent and they didnt reacind myboffer yet but they said thatvwen all docs are in theyll make the final decision so im still a little unsure

Were you convicted of the assault?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mickey in Houston, Texas

28 months ago

Yes I had to send in my disposition and then I was cleared the next day to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

vane in Torrance, California

28 months ago

Hello i applied for Teller Position at Chase.com but i don't have a HS diploma but I'm attending college to get credits to transfer to a University if i get an interview will they ask me for my HS diploma or it cones in the background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gmula in Brooklyn, New York

28 months ago

Do u have a ged

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vane in Torrance, California

28 months ago

Gmula in Brooklyn, New York said: Do u have a ged

Im in the process of that i have my testing dates on April 15-17 but i have a good customer service background and clear background as well that i could say I've never gotten a ticket in my life and I'm 25 years old

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fam2012 in San Antonio, Texas

27 months ago

Hello, I need some help. I have applied for a position with Chase, did two interviews, received an offer letter which I
accepted. My concern is, I have filed for bankruptcy. I don't have any "convictions" on my record but I do have some arrests due to a really bad divorce. I have all the docs showing the cases were dismissed. I am worried though. I am worried the Bankruptcy will cause them not to hire me even though I was advised by my attorney, it's against the law to deny employment to anyone because they have filed bankruptcy. I am also worried about the background check. On the application it asks if I have ever been convicted of a crime and I answered no. It never asked about arrests. I did let my recruiter know. I go for my fingerprints tomorrow and I am so worried. The one thing I have in my favor is an extensive work history which they can verify or I could provide verification if needed.

Does anyone have any advice for me????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nini in Stamford, Connecticut

27 months ago

sean in Porter, Texas said: I am having the same problem did you get hired

I did get hired, but I also quit over a month ago. Chase is horrible - let me rephrase that.. banker position is horrible, they treat you like you are a machine that is only seen to produce, produce, and more produce; not as a human being... they are constantly breathing on your neck everyday... working the lobby, on the phones, it is pathetic.. I'm glad I found something else... honestly this job can make someones blood pressure be up the sky all the time. Good luck to you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark1969 in Milpitas, California

25 months ago

Hello I recently applied for a PB position at Chase but I have a theft conviction from when I was 17, which was 15 years ago. Will they hold it against me in the background check?
Could I possibly get hired and then let go if they find out after?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Emkhey in Philippines

25 months ago

I think its better if you will just be honest in your resume. So next time, be sure that what you will write in your resume or what will you say to your interview are all true, so you won't worry at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bee in Indio, California

25 months ago

I was a minor when i was got arrested for shoplifting, and recently got interviewd with chase will that show up on my background check even though i was a minor? i've been told to not include that on any of my applications since i was a minor no charges were pressed and i only had school probation. what do you guys think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kilah in Mesquite, Texas

24 months ago

i have been offered a position as a material handler in coppell tx,and i am 38 years of age. When i 17 which is 20 years ago I caught a drug case (felony). 2010 a misdemeanor driving while license was suspended which was reduced to class c misdemeanor. No bk but credit is shot will this stop me from keeping the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chase emp in Columbus, Ohio

23 months ago

kilah in Mesquite, Texas said: i have been offered a position as a material handler in coppell tx,and i am 38 years of age. When i 17 which is 20 years ago I caught a drug case (felony). 2010 a misdemeanor driving while license was suspended which was reduced to class c misdemeanor. No bk but credit is shot will this stop me from keeping the job.

no

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

miss v in Washington, District of Columbia

23 months ago

i was accused of theft at a store i was working at. ( i was completly innocent) When appearing on my court date all my charges were dropped because they found the real culprit. i am being offered a job at a bank and they are doing a background check? Will this show up even though the charges were dropped? Also will the case number show up on my background check? i would really love toget this job but i would be really upset if i cant get this job beacuse of someone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

elanor1 in Marietta, Georgia

23 months ago

did you get the job??? please let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nini in Fairfield, Connecticut

22 months ago

Nini in Ossining, New York said: Hi guys, I also stretched a little my employment history. Is it normal for chase to ask for w2s? I was left a voicemail saying that the only thing they need is my W2s from 2008 thru 2010 to get clear. Should I worry? or is this a normal process for chase to verify employment? Pleaswe help! I'm getting my self sick over this. Im suppose to start in a week. I don't have my 2008 W2, I have to call my previous employer hoping they will email it to me.

I am having the same problem did you get hired

I did! How about you? Have you heard from them.. however I must say that I'm trying to work for wells fargo now... and I'm waiting to hear back from them on my background check... so I'm hoping that it will be ok. I'm moving and there is no chase around... the closest one is about 2+ hours away... so I can't transfer. I just hope that wells fargo don't take forever.. I got my finger prints done today... and I hope they will call me already.. it's making me sick.. it's like deja vu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GuiMIAMI in Miami, Florida

22 months ago

Hello!!!

Got interviewed by a branch manager 9 days ago, they said will give me a call back to inform me the outcome, Im getting sick and feel stuck on my phone waiting for a call from them.. do you guys know how long it will take untill the call me??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GuiMIAMI in Miami, Florida

22 months ago

?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Registered Principal/HR in Austin, Texas

22 months ago

To all those that stretched the truth...Entry level jobs at the big firms aren't vetted out as carefully as the much higher paying jobs. If you're just a loan officer that's one thing. Cash handling individuals like tellers do get more scrutiny and even some misdemeanors will be reason for barring someone. Remember that misdemeanors have multiple levels of severity. Felonies pretty much will bar you for life from most investment/financial companies.

BK is an interesting one. It raises a ton of eyebrows and for some finance jobs in a NEW firm, is heavily frowned upon as it shows an inability for someone to be financially responsible. The logic is 'how could that person give good advice if they're a screw up already?' That said, extenuating circumstances and a valid story does help smooth the waters and bring your credibility up. The longer in the past it is, the better. Also for sales oriented positions, if you have a large book of existing clients, most firms will almost look the other way with a BK. All firms look at your history as a process of income vs risk management. How much can this person make for the company or do for the company with the least amount of risk or mgmt.

Everyone puffs up their resumes, but be aware that with some BIG companies, their HR is centralized, notes are kept via SS# and unique identifiers so if you fail an interview once because of a lie, it will forever be in the notes and subsequent interviews will always reflect that. If you are a younger person, HR tends to look over those job histories much more carefully. Some puffery or work date improvisation is allowed as time passes for really old jobs, but if you stretch it more than 6 months, I would throw you in the "no" list. If you try to pass a 1 year extra lie on multiple jobs, I'll black list it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

22 months ago

I've never filed for BK.

However, you could look at it in another light. The person who filed BK in the past has now gained allot of good knowledge of the do's and don'ts in regards to financial responsibility.

They will know the warning signs of when clients investments could turn for the worst before they start to happen.

And, in general can help their clients out with sound investments versus riskier ones.

Unfortunately, because of potential liability issues and the stigma of a BK the person would never be hired by the bank.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

factsplease in Waco, Texas

18 months ago

Gogo2 in Forest Hills, New York said: Hi I worked as a teller at chase for 7 months then got promoted to a Pb position...right now I m in training! I was arrested for shoplifting in June....but I didn't steal anything I was on the cell phone going through a break up with my bf while shopping the cell reception was bad I was walking to look for service and all of sudden the alarm goes off and the security comes running and without even second word they charged me a theft Wat the hell!! I got arrested and finger printed picture was taken... When I went to court they assigned me a lawyer she tell me since it's my first offense just to plead guity pay the fine...and get it over with...or else I ll have to go through a lot and spend more money on lawyer....so I took her advice...so the judge told me to goto shoplift workshop and pay 125.00. My court date is jan 7th, this week I had to register for the safe act And this case came on my finger printing so I m so saree will I be terminated I m really worried can anyone tell me how does chase go about this issues and should u be worried??? Because I really don't know anything about this type of stuff.

@VIGOR2 did they do a background check on you again when you were promoted?
If so, did they say anything about your theft?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

unique77 in Elgin, Illinois

18 months ago

I have a pending wire fraud case and it has nothing to do with the bank or credit union im trying to get a job at CHASE and they are asking for a disposition letter. it has not been discharged and still pending will they still hire me? I put on my application I never been charged or convicted as a no. when asked do I have a pending case I stated yes when asked to explain I said not sure of status of case still pending. so I was very honest with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brit in Lewisville, Texas

12 months ago

I applied at chase and received an offer but I'm concerned about my background check. I had a warrant and was pulled over taken in and finger printed but released in a few hrs. Will that keep me from being employed. Also for someone else if you have a warrant can that keep you from being employed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.