Which banks pay the most for PBs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (41)

Z in Flushing, New York

55 months ago

Mariah in San Francisco, California said: Interest because the manager whom I interviewed with at Chase also claimed that. But everyone I asked in banking all said that it's impossible for a PB to make even close to 6 figures nowadays.

So I like to get validation from PBs currently at Chase of whether this is true.

I'm currently a PB at Chase and making a decent income. The commission at Chase is uncapped so there is a lot potential. How much you can make all depends on how hard you're willing to work. Top bankers make very good income.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Mariah in San Francisco, California

55 months ago

Can you tell me the range that PBs at your branch earn, and whether they require a lot of cold calling/hunting to achieve that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Miriam28 in Phoenix, Arizona

55 months ago

I am a PB in Chase too, and in this economy if you make 60k at the most feel lucky...nowhere close to 6 figures, trust me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

UNKNOW in Jacksonville, Florida

54 months ago

Miriam28 in Phoenix, Arizona said: Does anyone know, out of curiosity, how much a licensed Pb at Wells fargo make? I think their base is higher but I am not sure how much more they make in bonusses.also, any info on being a business banker with WF? salaries, incenstives...? is it like in Chase? because here BB make good money off Pbs, which sucks...i am tired of making my BB $, really...

THE BASE IS 40K BUT THE BONUS ARE REALLY, REALLY BAD THE MAXIMON THAT YOU CAN GET IS $1500 PER MONTH AND THAT IS ONLY THE TOP 3...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

JaV in Harrison, New Jersey

50 months ago

Miriam28 in Phoenix, Arizona said: I have been with Chase for 4 years as PB. It´s a crappy company to work for. I am seriously considering a change. I am one of their top bankers in Scottsdale,AZ and believe me, there is no way you can make anythingh close to 6 figures,,, be happy if you make $55k. and put up with all the bs from managers , customers and other jelous colleagues. Do yourself a favour and look for anotehr bank.

best advice that can be given!!! im also gonna have to agree as a former top banker in the nyc region. get your experience and post out. and yes be happy if u make 60. i made 70 only because i was busting my a55 and probably doing things i shouldnt be. extremely stressful and not worth the frustration

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Curious George in Phoenix, Arizona

50 months ago

JaV in Harrison, New Jersey said: best advice that can be given!!! im also gonna have to agree as a former top banker in the nyc region. get your experience and post out. and yes be happy if u make 60. i made 70 only because i was busting my a55 and probably doing things i shouldnt be. extremely stressful and not worth the frustration

JaV in Harrison: What would you recommend as a good career path to go down once you have all the experience, knowledge, and achievements from the banker roll? Assuming you are looking for higher income.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Taz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

How much does a personal banker at Wells Fargo earn in the Philadelphia, PA region? What is the starting base salary range and the quaterly incentive bonus range?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ELPARAISOBAKERY in San Bernardino, California

48 months ago

FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, PERSONAL BANKERS CAN MAKE AS MUCH AS WHAT THEY DESIRED. YOU CAN TAKE SOME TIME OFF TO GO LOOK FOR BUSINESS OWNERS WHO NEED ACCOUNTS OPEN. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED BUT ONE COUPLE CAN GENERATE YOU 4 ACCOUNTS. JUST THINK ABOUT IT AND SEE THAT IM RIGHT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

workingasaPB in Spring, Texas

45 months ago

I'm currently at Wells Fargo in Texas, making about 31,000 salary. We get our incentives
every 3 months. Which I've heard aren't very high.

I believe Chase pays better BUT. Wells fargo is a better company to work for in a relaxed environment. Its not as pushy and stressful as Chase.

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymys in Crawfordsville, Indiana

44 months ago

ELPARAISOBAKERY in San Bernardino, California said: FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, PERSONAL BANKERS CAN MAKE AS MUCH AS WHAT THEY DESIRED. YOU CAN TAKE SOME TIME OFF TO GO LOOK FOR BUSINESS OWNERS WHO NEED ACCOUNTS OPEN. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED BUT ONE COUPLE CAN GENERATE YOU 4 ACCOUNTS. JUST THINK ABOUT IT AND SEE THAT IM RIGHT.

On the left most side of you keyboard, you'll find a button--generally labeled CapsLK or Caps Lock--you should use it; it is helpful :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Do not waste your time with Wells Fargo. Those people who run that place just incompetent morons. I have over 15 years experience in the banking industry with an excellent track records and references, but did not get the job. Seriously, I am not bitter about it, the economy is tough and there is a lot of competition out there. Cannot figure that one out.

Last month, I completed 3 interviews: phone interview, group interview and then an interview with the regional manager. The following week, the local recruiter called me to advise me that they went with someone else. OK, understood.

The next week, I get a call from a recruiter to set-up a phone interview. Huh, I was totally confused. I advised the recruiter that I just went through the whole interview process a couple of weeks ago. She just did the typical- Ugh! Duh! Hmm! She looked in the computer and said she sees I did and would check on it and call me back. She never got back with me.

All I can say is those people at Wells Fargo are "Idiots"!!!!!!!!!!!!! No communication or competence at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

By the way, during the interview process, salary was never even discussed. It is not like they were looking to get whoever would work for the least amount of money, like most banks now. Confused!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Atlanta, Georgia

42 months ago

I would have to agree with jayb that it is manager-dependent. The job offers alot of opportunity to move within the company, but it is not a long-term career role. I am all too familiar with the push to set up more BillPay by calling all of the companies or going to all of the websites, the lack of care when I reel in investments, or the push to open up additional accounts during slow times (often when the client hardly has enough money for the accounts they are in).

To the benefit: excellent experience in sales if you can learn how to balance the sales goals, your integrity, and appeasing the manager. Remember, the managers are grilled by their DM and MM to improve the numbers- JPMorgan Chase is a very aggressive company. Most of the time it is not personal and the fact that you did not get an additional credit card app from one customer is quickly forgotten when the next customer comes in and a new opportunity presents itself.

I have found the following useful: create good rapport and a strong bond of trust with your customers, make the recommendations for them that actually make sense, provide excellent customer service, ask for referrals. In the process, you might not have covered all of the products or services, and this may make your interaction with the manager a little more difficult...but it will be better for your long term production...and hence, your relationship with your manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

C0ldpiece in El Segundo, California

40 months ago

Hi Guys,

I am just about to start a new job as a PB for Chase in Torrance, CA. Any hints/tips or advice? I am just waiting for my background/drug test results to go through.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yuri in Escondido, California

40 months ago

how much does a banker make at chase per hour starting?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

E.G. in Hayward, California

40 months ago

yuri in Escondido, California said: how much does a banker make at chase per hour starting?

I recently spoke with a recruiter they offered me a job and said I'd be starting a base of $34k a year +commission, comes out to about $16.50 an hr or so RI told them I'd need $40k a year they said they could, I've got experience though...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rainbowridge in Cottonwood, Arizona

35 months ago

C0ldpiece in El Segundo, California said: Hi Guys,

I am just about to start a new job as a PB for Chase in Torrance, CA. Any hints/tips or advice? I am just waiting for my background/drug test results to go through.

are you still at Chase in Torrance? I am currently at Wells Fargo and I am being recruited by Chase mgmt to come work for them. What has your initial experience been like at Chase and is their a real potential to make 6 figures $$. 471

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

c0ldpiece in El Segundo, California

35 months ago

rainbowridge in Cottonwood, Arizona said: are you still at Chase in Torrance? I am currently at Wells Fargo and I am being recruited by Chase mgmt to come work for them. What has your initial experience been like at Chase and is their a real potential to make 6 figures $$. 471

Yes, I am still at chase. I really like it here, I work with a few bankers that used to be at wells, and they tell me that Chase is a much more relaxed environment. The potential is there to make the money, with the incentives, and bonuses and all. It really depends on if you are based in a branch with a lot of activity or a slow branch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rainbowridge in Cottonwood, Arizona

35 months ago

C0ldpiece in El Segundo, California said: Hi Guys,

I am flying to L.A. & staying in Torrance with a friend this coming week and have plans on visiting various Chase branches to see the activity and get a feel for the environment. Do have any idea which branches to visit first? Now that you have been at Chase for a few months do you really see potential earning that exceed 80K > does anyone at your branch earn or exceed this amount? Thanks for reply in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

None

33 months ago

Miriam28 in Phoenix, Arizona said: Does anyone know, out of curiosity, how much a licensed Pb at Wells fargo make? I think their base is higher but I am not sure how much more they make in bonusses.also, any info on being a business banker with WF? salaries, incenstives...? is it like in Chase? because here BB make good money off Pbs, which sucks...i am tired of making my BB $, really...

WF license baker makes 17hr-19 hr incentive sucks as a license baker but I still hit personal baker goals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

chasebanker87 in New York, New York

33 months ago

Z in Flushing, New York said: I'm currently a PB at Chase and making a decent income. The commission at Chase is uncapped so there is a lot potential. How much you can make all depends on how hard you're willing to work. Top bankers make very good income.

The commission at Chase IS capped. There are limits on how many PVCs you can earn per person, per household, per mortgage loan, per investment, etc. Everything has a limit that they have come up with even if you did infact sell more. This means it IS capped.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ChaseDoe in New York, New York

33 months ago

How do you guys feel about Citi bank? I'm currently a PB at Chase. I got an offer from Citi to work on the Upper East side, but not sure if its a smart move to make. I made 60k last year working for Chase, Citi offered me 47k base, but I'm hearing comission is almost non exsistent at Citi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Snake in Hawthorne, California

33 months ago

Seems like a lot of people think Chase is best to work for. What about Bank OF America, no one mentioned them. Are they good too? Or is Chase still better?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

aH0428 in San Francisco, California

31 months ago

I work for Wells fargo in Iowa as a PB for 2 years now and make 19 per hour, I avg 5 hrs of OT per week, and every 3 months make about a $1800 bonus. That puts me right about 50-54K per year. I am in a very slow market but still avg at 150% of my goals which for me is not hard to do. I know some bankers who do much better than me based on the fact that they are in an area such as San Fransisco ect. I think that as long as you have a decent store manager they wont bother you as long as you are exceeding your numbers. I would say overall I really enjoy my Job; and hey you cant beat 5 weeks paid vaca!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

smokingun in Cornville, Arizona

31 months ago

aH0428 in San Francisco, California said: I work for Wells fargo in Iowa as a PB for 2 years now and make 19 per hour, I avg 5 hrs of OT per week, and every 3 months make about a $1800 bonus. That puts me right about 50-54K per year. I am in a very slow market but still avg at 150% of my goals which for me is not hard to do. I know some bankers who do much better than me based on the fact that they are in an area such as San Fransisco ect. I think that as long as you have a decent store manager they wont bother you as long as you are exceeding your numbers. I would say overall I really enjoy my Job; and hey you cant beat 5 weeks paid vaca!

Really $1800 bonus come on you are mgmt smoking these guys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smokingun in Cornville, Arizona

31 months ago

come on you're smokin these guys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

samson21 in Morro Bay, California

30 months ago

I currently work for one of the 2 mentioned as a pb. for what its worth , i say stay away from both companies. In this day and age all of the Major Retial Banks are struggling to reach sales goals. The banks are struggling to be as profitable as they used to be, as much as needed to pay the big wigs what they are used to getting.

the bottom feeder bankers will be the ones to pay for this. unessecary stress, very little bonus, unreachable sales goals. ... STAY AWAY. ... if you really want to be in the banking industry, try a smaller bank, you may have better luck.

I must agree with a couple other commentors about your lively hood depending mainly on who your manager is.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aguywhoactuallyknows in San Francisco, California

30 months ago

UNKNOW in Jacksonville, Florida said: THE BASE IS 40K BUT THE BONUS ARE REALLY, REALLY BAD THE MAXIMON THAT YOU CAN GET IS $1500 PER MONTH AND THAT IS ONLY THE TOP 3...

HAHAHAHA! You have no idea what u are talking about!! I love when people dont know anything and leave comments. Do some research before you open your mouth!! hahahahaha!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Tfordi in Chicago, Illinois

25 months ago

Mariah in San Francisco, California said: Interest because the manager whom I interviewed with at Chase also claimed that. But everyone I asked in banking all said that it's impossible for a PB to make even close to 6 figures nowadays.

So I like to get validation from PBs currently at Chase of whether this is true.

Impossible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rsr210 in San Antonio, Texas

23 months ago

I worked for Chase as a PB for a couple years before becoming a loan officer. Now this year there are two different banker roles: Personal Banker and Relationship Banker. Both have equal base salaries, which are low compared to most other banks, 28-32k with the exception of NYC being just a LITTLE bit higher. (32k is almost unheard of now these days for new hires) As a PB the potential for incentive is very limited: $600-800 per month, at manager discretion and any products you sell pay you very little. As a Licensed Relationship Banker (RB) there is way more potential for a higher incentive, but to be honest, no matter how good you are in sales, being able to succeed in getting a high incentive is really dependent on what part of town you are working in. Bankers in affluent parts of NYC are the ones who make the most incentive, and like others have said here some do make six figures. However,good luck with getting anywhere near that in any other part of the country. If you're working in a very high traffic branch in an affluent area of town you can make about 50k a year, maybe a little more if you're VERY good and are in a VERY good branch. I know bankers that have made less than $2k in incentive the whole year, because of the location they are in. Making your incentive does take a lot of hard work.

Now in terms of your sanity and satisfaction with the job it all depends in one thing: your branch manager, like jayb mentioned. If you have a good manager that really knows how to run the branch, multi-task, has a positive attitude and cares about his employees then I'm sure you'll be happy for a couple of years. But if you have a manager with very poor skills and who doesn't listen to employees or does things fairly, then you will be miserable and good luck with transferring to another branch, that is something your district manager would have to approve.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rsr210 in San Antonio, Texas

23 months ago

Overall, if you can make the sacrifice of sticking around as an RB/PB for a couple of years and do a decent job, there is opportunity in other areas of the company. And some advice if you would like to grow into a higher paying sales position, try to find your niche as a banker when it comes to products, find out what you like to discuss and sell to clients, for example: Loans or Savings/Retirement/Investments or Business Products. Try to perform well in that area that you like, and when you inteview for a position as a Business Banker, Loan Officer, or Financial Advisor having that solid record will help you a lot get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adam89774 in West New York, New Jersey

18 months ago

A lot of misconceptions here..
Most of the banks pay similar for the Personal Banker role. The Banks with non-competitive incentive/commission plans usually pay a higher salary.

This salary ranges from Est. 50-58k usually.

Chase pays differently. They pay a lower salary, usually Est. 37-42k. But provide uncapped incentive + bonus.

If you are financially knowledgeable and good at sales you can make good money over time.

Top personal bankers within Chase make well over 6 figures. Those who say its not possible obviously didn't bother to see the internal #s which are visible to all personal bankers as its posted every month.

Those who feel they are misleading people or doing wrong by them are not true sales people. A sales person can take a situation and make it into a beneficial opportunity for both you and your customer/client. Sales people provide mutual benefit. If you don't know how to do this you need to train yourself and learn where to find opportunity.

The top banker who is part of the private client program last year made over $215,000.
Thats working as a non-exempt employee. Meaning that you can and may hit overtime, although rare since your manager will normally keep you at 40 hours a week at a MAX.

You also get an annual bonus depending on how well your branch performs, its usually from 2k-4k, dont expect much.

Just like every job, its not for everyone but there is opportunity for people who work hard and build relationships. Its expected that to do well you should understand finance and knowledge about retail/consumer banking, mortgage and credit cards and lending products, investments and retirement accounts, business banking and loans/lines of credit, what an estate account is and how trusts work, convenience items and sticky products, good and outgoing personality and quick on your feet with problem solving and customer service. And most of all, knowing which of your partners to leverage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Juan in Miami, Florida

15 months ago

Since you guys asked about Bank of America I will give you my two cents. I am the top PB in my region and this year will probably finish making around 60K. I really don't feel like I work very hard to make this althou I am a hustler and I really like what I do I usually finish every month at 270% over goal. My manager is super cool and knows I don't really like all the corporate BS that the will like to put us thru I basically like things my way and since I usually do the goal for the BC myself she lets me be. On a side note I feel that if I'm making that being the top PB what are the other PBs making so I feel I'm underpaid. I don't know of any PB at Bofa making 100K let alone 60K to tell you the truth other than me. I know PBs at chase that are making around 60K and they are not that great and I know others who are making around 100K so I guess there is more oppourtunity at Chase.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Matthew in Louisville, Kentucky

14 months ago

Juan in Miami, Florida said: Since you guys asked about Bank of America I will give you my two cents. I am the top PB in my region and this year will probably finish making around 60K. I really don't feel like I work very hard to make this althou I am a hustler and I really like what I do I usually finish every month at 270% over goal. My manager is super cool and knows I don't really like all the corporate BS that the will like to put us thru I basically like things my way and since I usually do the goal for the BC myself she lets me be. On a side note I feel that if I'm making that being the top PB what are the other PBs making so I feel I'm underpaid. I don't know of any PB at Bofa making 100K let alone 60K to tell you the truth other than me. I know PBs at chase that are making around 60K and they are not that great and I know others who are making around 100K so I guess there is more oppourtunity at Chase.[/QUOTE

If you have a cool manager like you said and if you are making 60k at BOA ..you better keep your job there, unless you love to spend 6-8 hours calling customer asking for new funds, pretty much you will be the FA and LO private secretary calling customers and updating his or her calendar and trust me you will never be good enough.The banker role has changed to much in the past 2-3 years, I regret no to finish my medical career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

rsr210 in San Antonio, Texas said: I worked for Chase as a PB for a couple years before becoming a loan officer. Now this year there are two different banker roles: Personal Banker and Relationship Banker. Both have equal base salaries, which are low compared to most other banks, 28-32k with the exception of NYC being just a LITTLE bit higher. (32k is almost unheard of now these days for new hires) As a PB the potential for incentive is very limited: $600-800 per month, at manager discretion and any products you sell pay you very little. As a Licensed Relationship Banker (RB) there is way more potential for a higher incentive, but to be honest, no matter how good you are in sales, being able to succeed in getting a high incentive is really dependent on what part of town you are working in. Bankers in affluent parts of NYC are the ones who make the most incentive, and like others have said here some do make six figures. However,good luck with getting anywhere near that in any other part of the country. If you're working in a very high traffic branch in an affluent area of town you can make about 50k a year, maybe a little more if you're VERY good and are in a VERY good branch. I know bankers that have made less than $2k in incentive the whole year, because of the location they are in. Making your incentive does take a lot of hard work.

Now in terms of your sanity and satisfaction with the job it all depends in one thing: your branch manager , like jayb mentioned. If you have a good manager that really knows how to run the branch, multi-task, has a positive attitude and cares about his employees then I'm sure you'll be happy for a couple of years. But if you have a manager with very poor skills and who doesn't listen to employees or does things fairly, then you will be miserable and good luck with transferring to another branch, that is something your district manager would have to approve.

This is the most accurate response about the big C.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Matthew in Louisville, Kentucky said: This is the most accurate response about the big C.

Completely agree 100%. Is not just work for them is where you work and I believe will be the same at any bank if you work where the $$$ is and the bank have a good incentive program you got the job done if you are a good banker. You can be the best banker but if your branch is locate on a low income area forget it you will be getting just your regular salary 28k-30k and maybe a little incentive if your branch receive a high score in customer service surveys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

missy

10 months ago

Taz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Do not waste your time with Wells Fargo. Those people who run that place just incompetent morons. I have over 15 years experience in the banking industry with an excellent track records and references, but did not get the job. Seriously, I am not bitter about it, the economy is tough and there is a lot of competition out there. Cannot figure that one out.

Last month, I completed 3 interviews: phone interview, group interview and then an interview with the regional manager. The following week, the local recruiter called me to advise me that they went with someone else. OK, understood.

The next week, I get a call from a recruiter to set-up a phone interview. Huh, I was totally confused. I advised the recruiter that I just went through the whole interview process a couple of weeks ago. She just did the typical- Ugh! Duh! Hmm! She looked in the computer and said she sees I did and would check on it and call me back. She never got back with me.

All I can say is those people at Wells Fargo are "Idiots"!!!!!!!!!!!!! No communication or competence at all.

I agree as a forme employee who survived many acquisitions with this bank. Incompetence, and unethical practices to get a sale . They are interested in non experienced people they can mold to their liking . Beware

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Juan in Miami, Florida

9 months ago

Since you guys asked about Bank of America I will give you my two cents. I am the top PB in my region and this year will probably finish making around 60K. I really don't feel like I work very hard to make this althou I am a hustler and I really like what I do I usually finish every month at 270% over goal. My manager is super cool and knows I don't really like all the corporate BS that the will like to put us thru I basically like things my way and since I usually do the goal for the BC myself she lets me be. On a side note I feel that if I'm making that being the top PB what are the other PBs making so I feel I'm underpaid. I don't know of any PB at Bofa making 100K let alone 60K to tell you the truth other than me. I know PBs at chase that are making around 60K and they are not that great and I know others who are making around 100K so I guess there is more oppourtunity at Chase.

Update my previous post ^^
Ok so this year they have finally fixed the incentive plan in a way that rewards the top producers but makes it really hard for low producers to even meet the goal.I'm on track to make around 100K this year. I do feel I'm working harder this year a lot more follow up and the plan is a little complicate it you have to really understand it and be focus but hey if my salary goes up by 40K I'm ok with it. Last year I made it up making 62K which is what I told you guys I would prbably be.My base is 45K just in case you guys are interested in knowing. I may be the Top PB in the country at Bofa but can't tell you for sure since they don't send those reports they only send my regions which is about 250 Pbs. SO there you go its is posible to make 100K at Bank of America as a PB but is definately not easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jf0327 in Chicago, Illinois

5 months ago

I'm also a personal banker at BOA. I would love to hear your routines and sales process you execute with your clients. I feel so controlled by the external corporate bs that I feel like a lose the ability be successful. I feel micromanaged in every way. My managers are great, but I feel we are all held hostage by decisions that are made above us. Juan, any tips/advice would be so appreciated. I'd love to exchange emails with you because I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you.

chubbs in Pinellas Park, Florida

5 months ago

After the district manager makes the job offer, the recruiter contacts you in regards to salary which is negotiable depending on how badly the recruiter wants you.

cyndil in Alhambra, California

2 months ago

jf0327 in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm also a personal banker at BOA. I would love to hear your routines and sales process you execute with your clients. I feel so controlled by the external corporate bs that I feel like a lose the ability be successful. I feel micromanaged in every way. My managers are great, but I feel we are all held hostage by decisions that are made above us. Juan, any tips/advice would be so appreciated. I'd love to exchange emails with you because I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you.

I currently work for wells as a teller. But I'm thinking of applying to be a PB at BOA. At wells, we get paid bonuses and commissions every 3 months and I've heard that chase get their commissions monthly. How often does BOA pay you guys commission and bonuses and how much is the hourly wage running there right now? wells is cool and all, but I'm really looking to advance in my career and making more money and more commission, wells really restricts you from that. I'm a struggling college student that is saving up for tuition. Any tips/hints on where to apply for PB position that could work with my school schedule?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.