Interviewing with district manager - any advice?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Dominique in San Francisco, California

46 months ago

I will be interviewing with a district manager at Chase next week, and would like input on what to expect from those who have done it before, such as questions and things to expect. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stang2003 in Odessa, Texas

46 months ago

Dominique in San Francisco, California said: I will be interviewing with a district manager at Chase next week, and would like input on what to expect from those who have done it before, such as questions and things to expect. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Well one of the biggest things that Chase is looking for is sales experience and confidence to properly execute a sale. They will ask you questions such as past experiences on how you overcame negative responses. One of the things he/she might do is ask you to sell them a product such as the pen they might be writing with. The biggest thing to keep in mind is to be positive and optimistic but in a humble way if that makes any sense. Show up about 15 minutes early, dress professional and I recommend wearing a tie. Good luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.