Jobs after personal banking?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

indeed forums in Florida

42 months ago

Has anybody landed any positions outside of personal banking after being a personal banker?

I'm with wells fargo, and my goal is to get to NYC. I don't want to be a personal banker for much longer, does anybody have any advice for jobs or positions after personal banking? I would like to work in a corporate office in NYC for one of the banks, but i feel my experience doesn't measure up to the requirements.

any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dani in Newport Beach, California

40 months ago

I am wondering this also!

Nini in Yonkers, New York

34 months ago

indeed forums in Florida said: Has anybody landed any positions outside of personal banking after being a personal banker?

I'm with wells fargo, and my goal is to get to NYC. I don't want to be a personal banker for much longer, does anybody have any advice for jobs or positions after personal banking? I would like to work in a corporate office in NYC for one of the banks, but i feel my experience doesn't measure up to the requirements.

any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Hey did you find anything??

Personal Banker NY in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

working as a Personal Banker Opens Doors. This is because as a Personal Banker your work entails a little bit of virtually every aspect of Finance and Banking.
As a PB you will be involved with All Bank products. As a Licensed Personal Banker your position will include Investment Products as well. Including IRAs, Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, Annuities etc.
The Banking products include everything from Checking, Savings, CDs, Credit Cards, etc.
The Loan Products include Mortgages, HELOCs, Student Loans, Auto Loans, Business Loans, etc.
Your experience will be very rounded and this is what Financial Institutions look for when hiring an employee. Yes of course Education is very important but Experience is equally

I have been a Personal Banker for JPMorgan Chase and I absolutely LOVE my Position. I have gained so much experience while earning a substantial commission and above average Salary for Long Island, NY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.