Personal Banker at Chase Bank

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Pd_on1 in Midlothian, Illinois

40 months ago

I am in the interview process with Chase. The Assessment test was part of the initial appication process. The test was very hard. I have been in banking for 18 years was am used to figuring everything on the computer! This required it be done by hand. But I guess I passed, I have had a phone interview, 1 face to face interview and have a 2nd on scheduled! Does anyone know if I have to take another assessment or if I will have to do any roll play?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

33 in Erie, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

Hi,

Once you do the assessment you will be fine. Since you've got the call it means you have done it well enough for them. So there are no more assessment tests. Also, there will be role playing on the second or third interview. Look at this link on this website, it will provide you with great insight!

www.indeed.com/forum/job/personal-banker/Tips-personal-banker-interviews/t4412

I am in the interview process at Chase too. I did my first interview at the branch and he told me that he will call me back. I am not sure what it means but if he does not call me in the next two days it means I haven't got it...I was wondering, after your first face to face interview, how much time did it take for them to call you back?

I hope it helps, and hope you can help me as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pd_on1 in Elmhurst, Illinois

39 months ago

33 in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Hi,

Once you do the assessment you will be fine. Since you've got the call it means you have done it well enough for them. So there are no more assessment tests. Also, there will be role playing on the second or third interview. Look at this link on this website, it will provide you with great insight!

I am in the interview process at Chase too. I did my first interview at the branch and he told me that he will call me back. I am not sure what it means but if he does not call me in the next two days it means I haven't got it...I was wondering, after your first face to face interview, how much time did it take for them to call you back?

I had my interview w/ the Manager and the Branch Manager, the one with the Branch manager was this past Thursday. It went really well, and I did have to roll play. She said I would be hearing back this week from a different recruiter than the one that called me for the phone interview. It's Tuesday and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting - have you heard anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

33 in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Hi,

Oh and as far as the call for the 2nd face to face interview, I was called the day after the 1st one to schedule it.

39 months ago

Pd_on1 in Elmhurst, Illinois said: I had my interview w/ the Manager and the Branch Manager, the one with the Branch manager was this past Thursday. It went really well, and I did have to roll play. She said I would be hearing back this week from a different recruiter than the one that called me for the phone interview. It's Tuesday and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting - have you heard anything?

Oh and after my 1st face to face inteview, it was the next day they called to set up the 2nd inteview. How is your process going?

33 in Erie, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

Thank you for your information.

Well, I am completely confused regarding my job interview(s). I have applied to a program that is only for recent graduates 2011 and I have not heard anything from the recruiter yet. It has been 11 days since my first interview. I have e-mailed him today and hope for the best but realistically I probably did not make it.

However, today I have received an e-mail from Chase asking to to e-mail one of their recruiters if I am interested in the job. The thing is, the first interview was in NYC and the recruiter told me they had between 100-150 candidates. The other offer is near Milwaukee in Wisconsin. That second e-mail was weird because I have not applied to it and it said in the e-mail that they "include any corporate sponsored relocation expenses/reimbursement."

I am not sure what does it mean by that because it did not say that the first time. Moreover, I am suspecting that they might be sending some of their candidates to branches across the country as they have a lot of candidates. I am an international recent graduate so they might be thinking I am ready to work anywhere which is not true.

If anyone knows anything about this I would appreciate some information.

As far as your interview is concerned, if they have a lot of candidates it might take a while but I really cannot tell for sure that are they going to do. When I did my interview I though I did really well.

Good luck!

33 in Erie, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

correction they do NOT "include any corporate sponsored relocation expenses/reimbursement."

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.