Where do I go to apply for a sales rep position with Merck and Co.?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jeremy in Greenville, North Carolina

85 months ago

Does anybody know.I went to a site but only saw one position in the entire country and thought that couldnt be right.I check Pizer and Eli Lilly on a daily basis.Pfizer has positions come up every day,and Lilly has positions come up about every 3 days.Where do I go to apply for Merck and Co. ?Any info is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Patrick in Forest Lake, Minnesota

85 months ago

I have had 10 plus years selling managed care and pharmacy benefit mgt plans to small and large companies...I would love to move into the sales of pharmacuticals (sp) and wonder if anyone has made that transition and where would I search ????? Thanks

Jeremy in Greenville, North Carolina said: Does anybody know.I went to a site but only saw one position in the entire country and thought that couldnt be right.I check Pizer and Eli Lilly on a daily basis.Pfizer has positions come up every day,and Lilly has positions come up about every 3 days.Where do I go to apply for Merck and Co. ?Any info is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Willow Spring, North Carolina

85 months ago

Jeremy in Greenville, North Carolina said: Does anybody know.I went to a site but only saw one position in the entire country and thought that couldnt be right.I check Pizer and Eli Lilly on a daily basis.Pfizer has positions come up every day,and Lilly has positions come up about every 3 days.Where do I go to apply for Merck and Co. ?Any info is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Not quite sure how to help you there but once you figure it out and get an interview this will certainly help you land the job.
netpro247.hunter3.hop.clickbank.net/

Bob in Willow Spring, North Carolina

85 months ago

Patrick in Forest Lake, Minnesota said: I have had 10 plus years selling managed care and pharmacy benefit mgt plans to small and large companies...I would love to move into the sales of pharmacuticals (sp) and wonder if anyone has made that transition and where would I search ????? Thanks

This will help you. netpro247.hunter3.hop.clickbank.net/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.