NAPSRx Certification Manuals- WANT TO BUY!!!!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (35)

nina in Augusta, Georgia

31 months ago

I would like to buy the NAPSRx cetficiation manuals but would like to buy them cheaper than website offers...anyone willing to sell their used books? or if close to my location North Alabama would even be interestd in renting for a short time to take tests...email if interested

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

brad in Rochester, New York

31 months ago

nina in Augusta, Georgia said: I would like to buy the NAPSRx cetficiation manuals but would like to buy them cheaper than website offers...anyone willing to sell their used books? or if close to my location North Alabama would even be interestd in renting for a short time to take tests...email if interested

Save your money...people in pharma have no idea who these people are. Go sit in a doctors office and ask a rep what they do? I have been in the industry for 7 years and promise you do not want to sell drugs. It sounds like you are motivated so I would suggest you use that motivation and find a more fulfilling career because this job will suck the life out of you. Also, if you do talk to reps I will bet 8/10 would like to do something else if it wasn't for the golden handcuffs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Billy G. in Riverdale, Georgia

29 months ago

I disagree with Brad from above. I have been a pharmaceutical sales rep only for 2 months (recent CNPR Grad in 2011) but I love my pharmaceutical sales job. It is the best sales jobs I have ever had and have been in a few industries. Sounds like Brad from above is a little burnt out but believe me than grass is not greener in other industries. I make a great salary as a new pharmaceutical sales rep with excellent bonus potential, full benefits, company car and have assigned accounts (no cold calling).

I have an old CNPR Certification for book for sales if you need it. Email me at bflorida33487@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anthonypatel in Boca Raton, Florida

26 months ago

nina in Augusta, Georgia said: I would like to buy the NAPSRx cetficiation manuals but would like to buy them cheaper than website offers...anyone willing to sell their used books? or if close to my location North Alabama would even be interestd in renting for a short time to take tests...email if interested

You can get the textbook used from the association too. I got mine for $150

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah R. in Groveland, Florida

11 months ago

I called Genzyme and they confirmed that they have a contract with the NAPSRX for recruitment advertising. You need to contact Bernard Hodes Group to confirm. Make sure to contact Genzyme and not Sanofi Aventis to confirm. Genzyme has a banner ad that they placed with the NAPSRX.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Greg P. in Sebastian, Florida

11 months ago

I love being a pharmaceutical sales rep. It sounds like the 2nd guy in this post is really burnt out on life. Maybe he has personal problems and taking it out on his career. I agree some physicians are busy and will let you know that they are. But I cover about 145 doctors in Central Florida and they all love to see me and appreciate the free drug samples I provided their clinics. I have no cold calling just revisit all of the doctors once a month.

You also have to love the pay as it is a 6 figure income for all the pharmaceutical reps I know. The autonomy of working on your own and not in an office is probably my most favorite part of the job.

I would not listen to the guy above. If you are thinking about going into pharmaceutical sales I would strongly recommend it!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

fsarax in Silver Spring, Maryland

11 months ago

Billy G. in Riverdale, Georgia said: I disagree with Brad from above. I have been a pharmaceutical sales rep only for 2 months (recent CNPR Grad in 2011) but I love my pharmaceutical sales job. It is the best sales jobs I have ever had and have been in a few industries. Sounds like Brad from above is a little burnt out but believe me than grass is not greener in other industries. I make a great salary as a new pharmaceutical sales rep with excellent bonus potential, full benefits, company car and have assigned accounts (no cold calling).

I have an old CNPR Certification for book for sales if you need it. Email me at bflorida33487@hotmail.com

I would like to buy a used copy of this book:Pharmaceutical Sales Training Manual: Setting the Standard for Pharmaceutical Sales Training, Education and Testing by NAPSRX. I can not afford the current price on their website so I will like to get the book , study hard and pay the exam fee which is $129. If anybody can help please email me at fsarax@gmail.com. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida

10 months ago

I have a 2013 training manual for sale if anyone is looking for a used book. This forum is not letting me post my phone number so just email me at bradyexber@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida

10 months ago

By the way I will only charge $99 for the training manual. It is in excellent shape.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida

10 months ago

I will report to the blog if the manual sells.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida

10 months ago

Wow, sorry to report but the Training Manual just sold in only a few minutes. Boy, that was fast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida

10 months ago

I do highly recommend getting a CNPR and taking the CNPR Program if you are looking to enter a career in pharmaceutical sales.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida

10 months ago

My fellow pharmaceutical sales rep here at work has a 2012 CNPR Training manual for sale as well. If you want to buy his book still email me. We love working in this industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Charleston, South Carolina

8 months ago

Would there be an overwhelming difference between the 2012 and 2013 book? Basically, will I be missing something if I took the test off of the content in the 2012 book before they switch to the 2014 version (so it is not a 2 year gap on content)? Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Fayetteville, North Carolina

8 months ago

Greg P. in Sebastian, Florida said: I love being a pharmaceutical sales rep. It sounds like the 2nd guy in this post is really burnt out on life. Maybe he has personal problems and taking it out on his career. I agree some physicians are busy and will let you know that they are. But I cover about 145 doctors in Central Florida and they all love to see me and appreciate the free drug samples I provided their clinics. I have no cold calling just revisit all of the doctors once a month.

You also have to love the pay as it is a 6 figure income for all the pharmaceutical reps I know. The autonomy of working on your own and not in an office is probably my most favorite part of the job.

I would not listen to the guy above. If you are thinking about going into pharmaceutical sales I would strongly recommend it!!!!!

I am Graduating from fayetteville state university in the fall and found your post very encouraging. I would appreciate if you could give a few tips on breaking into the pharmaceutical rep. business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd Tourei in Atlanta, Georgia

7 months ago

Mike-Pharmaceutical Sales Manager in Washington, District of Columbia said: "The CNPR Certification program and testing provides the crucial industry regulations and pharmaceutical knowledge required to work as a pharmaceutical rep and we look for CNPR Certified grads when our clients hire." says Bemis. "The CNPR Certification certainly trains applicants on how to perform and communicate pharmaceutical products effectively to physicians but it also acts as a pre-screen for potential job candidates. The CNPR Certification also takes a lot of the legwork out of the new hire process, which is a huge benefit to our company - it's the best of both worlds."

I would like to thank you for my pharmaceutical training. I think the information given was very informative. I have been very happy with my training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd Tourei in Atlanta, Georgia

7 months ago

If anyone tells you that pharmaceutical sales jobs are fake they are nuts!!! I have 4 friends in the industry and they love it. Believe me their jobs are not fake.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd Tourei in Atlanta, Georgia

7 months ago

Actually pharmaceutical sales jobs are some of the highest paying and most rewarding sales jobs in the U.S.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SS Tex in Dallas, Texas

7 months ago

I am willing to sell my CNPR training manual for $125 . Just email me at Stephanie.saez@gmail.com I thought it was a pretty good program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SS Tex in Dallas, Texas

7 months ago

Also, if anyone has any questions just email me at Stephanie.saez@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JB TX in Columbus, Ohio

4 months ago

SS Tex in Dallas, Texas said: Also, if anyone has any questions just email me at Stephanie.saez@gmail.com

Hi SS TEX in DALLAS, did you sell your CNPR training manual?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Rhoades in South Point, Ohio

2 months ago

Brady E. in Boca Raton, Florida said: By the way I will only charge $99 for the training manual. It is in excellent shape.

looking for a used manual for the cnpr and some quizzes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kimberlyaconlin in Milford, Ohio

1 month ago

Looking for a used 2013 or 2014 CNPR manual and some quizzes asap...THANKS!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

George Goodrich in Lawrenceville, Georgia

1 month ago

If anyone has an old CNPR Manual they would like to get rid of, or sell :) I could really use one. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fancii57 in Gallatin, Tennessee

1 month ago

Also looking for used 2013 or 2014 CNPR manual anyone has for sell. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Emily in Matawan, New Jersey

1 month ago

My boss has 3 new sales rep hires that I have talked to directly and they would sell their manuals. The price would be around $99. You can also buy directly from the association but if anybody wants these used 2014 manuals just email me personally at emily.stone444@outlook.com The CNPR program is certainly very thorough and most certainly trains you to be a pharmaceutical sales rep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emily in Matawan, New Jersey

1 month ago

Wait, we have 2 more so a total of 5 now. Just email me. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Miami, Florida

1 month ago

Whether you get the CNPR program from the above person or from the association directly the only advice I can give is "GET IT". My wife is now a CNPR and happily employed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carlo Nicdao in Covina, California

1 month ago

To All the recent CNPR Graduates,

Is there anyone that can help me regards to getting an entry level pharmaceutical sales job around LA County? Also, if anyone wants a copy of the book email me at Strife0918@aol.com, $75 + shipping

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Asmaa143 in New York, New York

1 month ago

Matt in Miami, Florida said: Whether you get the CNPR program from the above person or from the association directly the only advice I can give is "GET IT". My wife is now a CNPR and happily employed.

How did your Wife get a job? Any prior sales Exp?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Wylie, Texas

24 days ago

Carlo Nicdao in Covina, California said: To All the recent CNPR Graduates,

Is there anyone that can help me regards to getting an entry level pharmaceutical sales job around LA County? Also, if anyone wants a copy of the book email me at Strife0918@aol.com, $75 + shipping

What year is your book?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carlo Nicdao in Rancho Cucamonga, California

24 days ago

someone already bought it. sorry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rodriguez1688 in Jersey City, New Jersey

11 days ago

Jennifer in Wylie, Texas said: What year is your book?

I have the latest edition of the book for sale in perfect condition. would you like to purchase it? free shipping.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jenniferwier in Wylie, Texas

8 days ago

How much?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rodriguez1688 in Jersey City, New Jersey

7 days ago

jenniferwier in Wylie, Texas said: How much?

100 free shipping. same day shipment before 4pm. tracking no. provided. paypal accepted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.